Big Issues not specific enough

vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 12:44:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Or, is it just me?
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 12:45:09 PM
At 5/1/2011 12:44:09 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
Or, is it just me?

*takes out a notebook and waits to see if anyone disagrees*
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 12:54:43 PM
Agree
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
CiRrK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 1:00:51 PM
I disagree slightly. The reason they are "big" issues would imply that the arent supposed to be very specific. Each issue represents an umbrella under which a plethora of policies and other issues exist. I do however believe some of these big issues arent such big issues and some are completely outdated, e.g. George Bush.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 1:06:01 PM
My main problem (as someone who loves statistics) is that there are not enough big issues. And allot of the issues currently on there, many people don't have an opinion or just don't say.
I do think we should keep the George Bush one though.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Grape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 4:37:24 PM
There has been quite a bit of discussion about this in the past. If you look at Askbob's party platform thread, he has c/p'ed the results of a prior discussion.