Jump to topic:

1st election survey for the 4th DDO elections

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 3:23:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I will have screen shots up later when I get home, but I'll post the results now.

It seems that Askbob is a rather polarizing figure on DDO, though ultimately has high favor with the members.

When asked, "Do you feel that Askbob has been an asset to DDO?"

45.5% of members said, "Yes, I believe that Askbob has done a great deal for DDO!"

While 21.2% said the opposite, "No, I believe that Askbob has done a lot of harm to DDO!"

2/3 of members took 1 extreme or the other on Askbob, with the other 1/3 split evenly on kind of good/kind of bad.

On the other hand, when asked the same thing about Lovelife, we found much less polar divide, though not as much spark for her.

30.3% said that she has been completely neutral, "Kind of, Lovelife has been so-so, sometimes good, sometimes bad."

But the middle range was +2 in her favor and the extreme range was +1 in her favor.

When asked, "Do you believe that Askbob would make a good DDO President?"

He was again, very polarizing with the members, though still heavily favored.

51.5% believe that he would be great, while 24.2% believe he would be horrible. This means that 75.8% believe one of the extremes, and less than 1 out of 4 believe a more moderate outcome.

Lovelife, on the other hand, continues to hold a more middle position, with only 43.8% voting to one of the extremes. However, unlike her results in the past question, people tend to think that she will not do very well. In the moderate views, she was -10, and in the extreme views, -2.

Finally, when asked, "On June 12th - June 15th, I'll likely be voting for..."

People overwhelmingly supported Askbob, 60.6% to Lovelife's 24.2% with only 6.1% not sure who they would vote vote and 9.1% saying that they will likely not vote at all.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 3:49:33 PM
Were you able to tell who voted on the poll? Was it open to everyone or just the elitists?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 3:51:54 PM
At 5/2/2011 3:49:33 PM, jharry wrote:
Were you able to tell who voted on the poll? Was it open to everyone or just the elitists?

It was only me. I used over 9000 proxies to skew the results of the poll. Therefore the elitist pigs win and the peon users lose mwahahaha!
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 3:52:46 PM

The poll was open to everyone. I do not know who voted, nor how they voted. I also understand that using a proxy, it is not hard to skew the results on these polls. But I did keep my eyes on the trends. Usually when someone is using a proxy to skew the results, I'll see like 5 to 10 votes in a row, all about 5 minutes apart. I have the ability to then check the IP address and see if they came from a proxy and so delete them.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 8:46:34 PM

jharry, You are a regular on here, you should vote.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 10:20:07 PM
At 5/2/2011 8:46:34 PM, twsurber wrote:

jharry, You are a regular on here, you should vote.

I don't see my self counted as a regular here. I believe I will sit this one out. Thanks though.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen