Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

I knew it

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 11:37:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
MonsieurChen is gone as well as his mults
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 11:40:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
ironic you such an strong advocate for fighting multi-accounting now askbob.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 11:41:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/9/2011 11:40:07 PM, Marauder wrote:
ironic you such an strong advocate for fighting multi-accounting now askbob.

Irony implies that I had at one point not been a strong advocate when I have always been.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 11:46:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/9/2011 11:41:12 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/9/2011 11:40:07 PM, Marauder wrote:
ironic you such an strong advocate for fighting multi-accounting now askbob.

Irony implies that I had at one point not been a strong advocate when I have always been.

Irony could also imply at one time you were the people you are fighting against.

part of those noumerous deactivated accounts of yours was to get back on after being banned I understand, but I thought the original banning had to do multi-accounting before that

If that's not the case guess I'm just mistaken on DDO history. I know when I first joined I remember a lot of running jokes from other members about how 'all accounts are askbobs'
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 11:50:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/9/2011 11:46:45 PM, Marauder wrote:
I thought the original banning had to do multi-accounting before that

lol no

It was the lamest reasoning ever.

A member of the site LRN4etc. made a forum topic called "to the mods" or something to that extent. He asked why the mods were ignoring the site (they were) and were doing absolutely nothing to stop the votebombing (they weren't). He was banned for this thread and his thread was deleted it, for some reason i had an extra tab open and in the first tab was reading his thread, refreshed to see it gone, saw that he had been banned. I hit Control + C created a new thread, hit control p named it the same as his thread.

Thread deleted, i was banned. No past warnings or anything, 14 debates under my belt, good ratio. Just banned for creating a thread.

Moderator later posted "if anyone wants to create topics solely to annoy the moderator they will be banned"
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2011 11:58:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Forum Moderator

10/27/2008 3:15:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If anyone else wants to create topics, for the express purpose of irritating and/or testing the moderators, especially after we've already removed your topic once, then you will most likely be kicked off the site and blocked from future activity. Members do not have the right to abuse Debate.org. Per our Terms of Use:

"WebCorp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, delete, or otherwise change a Member's username, URL address, content, or account with or without notice, at any time, and without liability."
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2011 12:17:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/9/2011 11:50:41 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/9/2011 11:46:45 PM, Marauder wrote:
I thought the original banning had to do multi-accounting before that

lol no

It was the lamest reasoning ever.

A member of the site LRN4etc. made a forum topic called "to the mods" or something to that extent. He asked why the mods were ignoring the site (they were) and were doing absolutely nothing to stop the votebombing (they weren't). He was banned for this thread and his thread was deleted it, for some reason i had an extra tab open and in the first tab was reading his thread, refreshed to see it gone, saw that he had been banned. I hit Control + C created a new thread, hit control p named it the same as his thread.

Thread deleted, i was banned. No past warnings or anything, 14 debates under my belt, good ratio. Just banned for creating a thread.

Moderator later posted "if anyone wants to create topics solely to annoy the moderator they will be banned"

oh, okay. good thing juggle is not like that.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.