Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Gonna Run

innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 3:57:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
After a few PM's encouraging me to run (again) for DDO president I've decided to toss my hat in the ring. More to come later. If you are interested in supporting me please feel free to reach out.

thanks,
innomen.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 5:03:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Perhaps it will be an interesting run after all.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 5:27:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 5:25:32 PM, badger wrote:
thaddeus if you ran i'd vote for you.

He's an anarchist/libertarian so he might have a chance.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 5:44:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 5:25:32 PM, badger wrote:
thaddeus if you ran i'd vote for you.

Thanks, but think inno would a better candidate. I'm too new.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 6:08:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 3:57:10 PM, innomen wrote:
After a few PM's encouraging me to run (again) for DDO president I've decided to toss my hat in the ring. More to come later. If you are interested in supporting me please feel free to reach out.

thanks,
innomen.

I'd vote for you

By the way, can someone explain to me how these presidential elections are run and what the instructions and rules are?
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 6:13:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I shall vote for you!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 6:13:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 6:08:39 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 5/11/2011 3:57:10 PM, innomen wrote:
After a few PM's encouraging me to run (again) for DDO president I've decided to toss my hat in the ring. More to come later. If you are interested in supporting me please feel free to reach out.

thanks,
innomen.

I'd vote for you

By the way, can someone explain to me how these presidential elections are run and what the instructions and rules are?

Thank you.

OreEle will be running them as best as i can understand, and he will be able to provide details.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 7:49:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
cool beans, I'd probably vote for you if I wasn't running against you
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 7:55:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 3:57:10 PM, innomen wrote:
After a few PM's encouraging me to run (again) for DDO president I've decided to toss my hat in the ring. More to come later. If you are interested in supporting me please feel free to reach out.

thanks,
innomen.

If your platform is better than askbobs' I'll vote for you

http://www.polyvore.com...
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Lionheart
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 8:45:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Party Party and askbob were the only two choices that I knew of. I was in support of Party Party... But now I support you. You would have my vote, but I am not allowed to vote due to the rules.

I will support you in any other way that I can. Just let me know. PM me.
"Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power."


- Lionheart -
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 2:25:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/11/2011 10:41:45 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
Innoman you almost make me want to retire my anarchism and vote...

Rob, remember, you can trust me, i'm not like the others ;-)
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 7:56:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Will you fight against the liberal atheist agenda that promotes gravity ? Will you create laws that allow students to be taught the intelligent motion of objects ?

What is your position on puppies and rainbows ?

What is your response to rumors that you dig up corpses and have sexual relations with them ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:00:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The correct question is: Do you still have sex with corpses or have you completed rehab?

Of course you have my full support Innomen.
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:02:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:00:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
The correct question is: Do you still have sex with corpses or have you completed rehab?

Of course you have my full support Innomen.

I will only vote for him if he still has sex with dead bodies.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:03:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:02:03 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:00:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
The correct question is: Do you still have sex with corpses or have you completed rehab?

Of course you have my full support Innomen.

I will only vote for him if he still has sex with dead bodies.

iT'S ON the trolling begins <@:P
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?