5/11/2011 6:39:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
OreEle
Hello Askbob,

Are you ready to begin your interview?

askbob
ready when you are chief

OreEle
In order for the DDO President to get anything done, they have to work with and get along with the Juggle Staff. Do you think that recent events may have had an effect on the type of working relationship that you could have with the staff?

askbob
A good president has the understanding that in order or something to get done, they have to enable others to help them. I know I'm not the best man for interfacing with the mod. I'm a good organizer, extremely persistent, and pushy. I'll be preparing monthly reports with the help of many other members of this site and then giving the report to a member of my committee who excels at interfacing with the mod. I do not believe recent events will effect the efforts of this individual nor will they cloud the ability of the mods to recognize valuable information that is generated primarily through the wants of the user-base.

When you elect me you are not electing me. You are electing my desires to push the site in a good direction while picking the best people to do that job.

OreEle
It seems like monthly reports involving multiple members could turn into quite the bureaucratic nightmare. Do you have safeguards planned out to ensure that reports get done? Since we are also currently seeing many members talk about waning interest in the site, do you have safeguards against if some top commitee members leave, to keep things rolling?

askbob
I will create 7 committee's which will have different goals and tasks for the month.

Each Committee will have it's own pm effective upon my election. I will determine specific goals (Monthly) and assign them to the heads. The Committee heads will be in the Committee PM where overall party policy will be decided upon by majority vote.

The heads will make their reports in their committee pms then I will combine them together into a formal monthly report to the moderator and entrust the report to the Mod Relation Head.

If a committee member fails in doing the report, a committee member will fill in. If the committee members fail, then I will do the part myself.

OreEle
Cody has given you his support for this election. Has he discussed with you any challenges that he's faced regarding the office and working with the Juggle administration? And if so, do you have any specific ideas to work around those?

askbob
No, i haven't discussed this with him yet. All I'm concerned with is what I can do. We can only give juggle summarized info that they may find helpful. We can't code the website for them or decide what changes they'll make. We'll recommend the changes and give reasoning why, but that's about all we can do. We do have changes that we can enact immediately in regards to the fan site, advertising, policy regarding modding mafia games. I've started to realize that a lot of active members in this forum start getting acquainted with the community through mafia games. We'd also like to see what other ways we can get people hooked on this site.

In terms of administrative work with Juggle, I only have one person in charge of interfacing with the mod. That's enough. I don't expect them to work wonders or pressure the mods into magically doing everything we want. Just communicating our wants and asking questions then communicating those answers back to the users of this site.

OreEle
And finally, why do you believe you'll be a better president than Lovelife?

askbob
Because I'll actually take this seriously. There's tons of evidence of my persistence and effort. Unfortunately the past fans site went down because John decided to bail and not pay the fees then not even give me his info to pay it for him. But I put a lot of effort into it regardless.

With that said I can only provide people with a well structured opportunity to do something, I can't do it all. The users can either step up and make this a better site or they can just ignore the administration i set up and do nothing. Juggle can either read my reports about various bugs, updates, etc. and code it. Or they can sit back and do nothing and let the third party admin handle the banning.

I can provide new and interesting things for users to discuss and do but if none take part well then you're left with nothing.

In summation, I will be a better president because I have the drive and organizational skills to do what is necessary.

OreEle
oh and I was reminded to ask. What is your party's stance on the Reptilians?

askbob
We are the Reptillians

OreEle
Thank you very much.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 2:15:03 AM
I here askbob may not of being born in the USA..........just saying.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 2:27:04 AM
At 5/12/2011 2:15:03 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I here askbob may not of being born in the USA..........just saying.

Check yo grammar before ya keyboard-hammer.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 8:10:35 AM
I question Askbob's residency status. I'd like to see his birth certificate. :D
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 8:26:29 AM
I think any president needs to face up to the voters.

So Bob, how many times do you beat your wife ? If he doesn't answer this, ask yourself, do you really want to vote for someone who avoids such questions and possibly beats their wife ?

I would also like to point out, bob has not denied that he was not born in the USA........just saying.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 8:42:55 AM
At 5/12/2011 8:26:29 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I think any president needs to face up to the voters.

So Bob, how many times do you beat your wife ? If he doesn't answer this, ask yourself, do you really want to vote for someone who avoids such questions and possibly beats their wife ?

I would also like to point out, bob has not denied that he was not born in the USA........just saying.

Fail =D
The question should be along the lines of "when did you stop beating your wife?"
Your question can be answered with "never" without incrimination.
Apollodoros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 3:45:52 PM
At 5/11/2011 6:39:06 PM, OreEle wrote:

OreEle
Cody has given you his support for this election. Has he discussed with you any challenges that he's faced regarding the office and working with the Juggle administration? And if so, do you have any specific ideas to work around those?

askbob
No, i haven't discussed this with him yet. All I'm concerned with is what I can do. We can only give juggle summarized info that they may find helpful. We can't code the website for them or decide what changes they'll make. We'll recommend the changes and give reasoning why, but that's about all we can do. We do have changes that we can enact immediately in regards to the fan site, advertising, policy regarding modding mafia games. I've started to realize that a lot of active members in this forum start getting acquainted with the community through mafia games. We'd also like to see what other ways we can get people hooked on this site.

In terms of administrative work with Juggle, I only have one person in charge of interfacing with the mod. That's enough. I don't expect them to work wonders or pressure the mods into magically doing everything we want. Just communicating our wants and asking questions then communicating those answers back to the users of this site.

Has Cody's support? And Juggle's? Hm... It might end up to be the kind of place where if someone speaks out against the leadership, that someone will get banned.

OreEle
And finally, why do you believe you'll be a better president than Lovelife?

askbob
Because I'll actually take this seriously. There's tons of evidence of my persistence and effort. Unfortunately the past fans site went down because John decided to bail and not pay the fees then not even give me his info to pay it for him. But I put a lot of effort into it regardless.

With that said I can only provide people with a well structured opportunity to do something, I can't do it all. The users can either step up and make this a better site or they can just ignore the administration i set up and do nothing. Juggle can either read my reports about various bugs, updates, etc. and code it. Or they can sit back and do nothing and ----->let the third party admin handle the banning.<-----

I can provide new and interesting things for users to discuss and do but if none take part well then you're left with nothing.

In summation, I will be a better president because I have the drive and organizational skills to do what is necessary.

Skills at trolling. Drive to rule everything.
Sorry for my cynical comments, but I have seen this kind of person before.
Congratulations DDO, you could have a dictator.
Apollodoros

Support Innomen in the DDO Presidential Elections!
All the cool people do!
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 3:47:01 PM
At 5/12/2011 3:45:52 PM, Apollodoros wrote:

lol who are you?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Apollodoros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 3:48:19 PM
At 5/12/2011 3:47:01 PM, askbob wrote:

lol who are you?

I think that is the question I could be asking you.
For now, I will just say "A smart person"
Until other things come to light.
Apollodoros

Support Innomen in the DDO Presidential Elections!
All the cool people do!
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 3:51:14 PM
At 5/12/2011 3:48:19 PM, Apollodoros wrote:
At 5/12/2011 3:47:01 PM, askbob wrote:

lol who are you?

I think that is the question I could be asking you.
For now, I will just say "A smart person"
Until other things come to light.

*looks at profile*

*looks at own profile*

Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 5:10:34 PM
As a "newb" to this site and election I must ask questions.

"I know I'm not the best man for interfacing with the mod. I'm a good organizer, extremely persistent, and pushy."

Extremely persistent and pushy does not follow a trait of a good leader, more like agenda driven. Forcing of our own ideas without proof of the matter. To add onto the agenda driven point you said;

"You are electing my desires to push the site in a good direction while picking the best people to do that job."

Your desires make me question because these desires, as far as I am aware, are not public.

"Unfortunately the past fans site went down because John decided to bail and not pay the fees then not even give me his info to pay it for him. But I put a lot of effort into it regardless."

Since I am new I admit to not knowing anything pertaining to this but the claim of you attempting to get info from John is open until I see some proof.

I am a skeptical person.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:11:24 PM
At 5/12/2011 5:10:34 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
As a "newb" to this site and election I must ask questions.

"I know I'm not the best man for interfacing with the mod. I'm a good organizer, extremely persistent, and pushy."

Extremely persistent and pushy does not follow a trait of a good leader, more like agenda driven. Forcing of our own ideas without proof of the matter. To add onto the agenda driven point you said;

"You are electing my desires to push the site in a good direction while picking the best people to do that job."

Your desires make me question because these desires, as far as I am aware, are not public.

"Unfortunately the past fans site went down because John decided to bail and not pay the fees then not even give me his info to pay it for him. But I put a lot of effort into it regardless."

Since I am new I admit to not knowing anything pertaining to this but the claim of you attempting to get info from John is open until I see some proof.

I am a skeptical person.

http://pictures.funnyforum.org...

I'm watching you bwahahahahahahaha
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:14:59 PM
At 5/12/2011 5:10:34 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:

For this site and looking at the past failings of the last presidents, that's an extremely important trait.

They are follow the link in my signature under policies

I am a skeptical person.

Lol well I can't dig up John's cell phone log but I can take screenshots of the facebook message log
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:19:45 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:14:59 PM, askbob wrote:
Lol well I can't dig up John's cell phone log but I can take screenshots of the facebook message log

That is sufficient.

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:20:40 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:19:45 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:

That is sufficient.

trololololol you're insufficient
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:22:58 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:20:40 PM, headphonegut wrote:

That is sufficient.

I can tell me and you will be good friends. The smiles you bring me.... I think I am in love.

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:25:18 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:22:58 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:20:40 PM, headphonegut wrote:

That is sufficient.

I can tell me and you will be good friends. The smiles you bring me.... I think I am in love.

The very fact that I bring you smiles proves how much of a santorum you are lol. I am however surprised and shocked that you can think.
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:28:54 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:25:18 PM, headphonegut wrote:
The very fact that I bring you smiles proves how much of a santorum you are lol. I am however surprised and shocked that you can think.

Your shocked that I am able to think yet you used a noun in the place of a adjective. I am quite sure I am childish to an extent but you sir.... are a toddler.

Have you ever thought that those smiles are from you creating santorum with me?

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:32:59 PM

That is sufficient.

http://i53.tinypic.com...

the rest were phone messages and phone calls that were never answered, i got jblake to call his cell but he never answered jblake either. I called godaddy but they wouldn't let me pay the fees unless i had his godaddy number
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:35:40 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:32:59 PM, askbob wrote:

That is sufficient.

http://i53.tinypic.com...

the rest were phone messages and phone calls that were never answered, i got jblake to call his cell but he never answered jblake either. I called godaddy but they wouldn't let me pay the fees unless i had his godaddy number

Good to know people are able to provide proof and be compassionate about helping the site run.

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:35:48 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:28:54 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:25:18 PM, headphonegut wrote:

Your shocked that I am able to think yet you used a noun in the place of a adjective. I am quite sure I am childish to an extent but you sir.... are a toddler.

Have you ever thought that those smiles are from you creating santorum with me?

lol how else can I describe what you actually are santorum I have no desire to describe you as such that's what I'm claiming that you are :P I am a toddler and you call me sir I am not a sir friend hahaha me create santorum with you? lord no you're only into cows remember and sell the baby santorums on ebay
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:38:43 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:35:48 PM, headphonegut wrote:
lol how else can I describe what you actually are santorum I have no desire to describe you as such that's what I'm claiming that you are :P I am a toddler and you call me sir I am not a sir friend hahaha me create santorum with you? lord no you're only into cows remember and sell the baby santorums on ebay

Maybe I should teach my toddler a lesson in grammar. Maybe beat him senseless to bring him back to reality. The whole internet tough guy act is quite... entertaining. I love that I am santorum with you. The only reason you will never admit to us creating santorum is because your afraid of public acceptance. Your like republicans... do the act unable to own up to it. My lover you are a fake.

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:43:04 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:38:43 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:

Maybe I should teach my toddler a lesson in grammar. Maybe beat him senseless to bring him back to reality. The whole internet tough guy act is quite... entertaining. I love that I am santorum with you. The only reason you will never admit to us creating santorum is because your afraid of public acceptance. Your like republicans... do the act unable to own up to it. My lover you are a fake.

OMG you beat little kids? (pronoun ambiguity) "bring him back to reality" I hope you mean figuratively unless you think there is a place that's not reality lOLZ. I didn't know you could act through the internet :P LOL I think I'm like a republican because I am one hahaha. And as for me being fake I wonder who's typing this. trololololol
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:45:53 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:43:04 PM, headphonegut wrote:

OMG you beat little kids? (pronoun ambiguity) "bring him back to reality" I hope you mean figuratively unless you think there is a place that's not reality lOLZ. I didn't know you could act through the internet :P LOL I think I'm like a republican because I am one hahaha. And as for me being fake I wonder who's typing this. trololololol

My dear please stop making this so hard for yourself. Just leave the relationship peacefully. And of course I beat snobby kids like yourself into coma. I have stepped to far into your fantasy world of us together. I am saddened that I may have hurt the integrity of this site. This is my last response to you, my X.

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:50:43 PM
At 5/12/2011 6:45:53 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:43:04 PM, headphonegut wrote:

My dear please stop making this so hard for yourself. Just leave the relationship peacefully. And of course I beat snobby kids like yourself into coma. I have stepped to far into your fantasy world of us together. I am saddened that I may have hurt the integrity of this site. This is my last response to you, my X.

HAHAHAHAHA Did you hear that I win. And you're the one that created the fantasy to begin with trolololololol. You hurt the integrity of the universe by breathing and you offend this site by logging on. FAIL PWND
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 11:14:42 AM
"I know I'm not the best man for interfacing with the mod.". Askbob

I would like expand on this a little further.

What could possibly strain your relationship with the owners of this site to the point that a third party is required.

Do you have several buffers between you and the owners? I would think the voters would like to know who these individuals are? Are there enough if them to cover the discussions if someone stopped frequenting this site?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen