Jump to topic:

Why are there so many boring people who flame

RicheyWentz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 9:18:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I wouldn't mind so much but then these same boring people who making boring cliche as heck debates (war in iraq, does god exist, etc.) flame me because I want to spice it up a bit. You don't have to debate with me but dont call me an butthole just because you lack any imagination, humor, or personality.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 9:19:11 PM
cool story bro
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 9:31:51 PM
At 5/11/2011 9:27:58 PM, RicheyWentz wrote:
^ Don't be a douchebag, bro.

^ Don't be an idiot and think everyone cares about your whining incomprehensible drivel.

I can't even understand what you were complaining about.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 9:33:13 PM
At 5/11/2011 9:32:24 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/11/2011 9:30:57 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
I doubt either of you even are black...

lol, wat?

cuz we used the word bro? I dunno lol
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 9:34:39 PM
At 5/11/2011 9:18:28 PM, RicheyWentz wrote:

You don't have to debate with me but dont call me an butthole just because you lack any imagination, humor, or personality.

Actually they do, ipeople with a lack of fulfillment will seek to find it first in attacking others. If you want to have some light and fun debates there are many members who do just that. Here is an example of two of the best on DDO :

http://www.debate.org...

Badger's responses here are hilarious as is Kenyon playing the straight man :

and as far as radical topics go :

In short there are lots of people on DDO who will engage in debates of all types. Find the ones you like having an exchange with and ignore the rest.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2011 9:46:24 PM
At 5/11/2011 9:18:28 PM, RicheyWentz wrote:
I wouldn't mind so much but then these same boring people who making boring cliche as heck debates (war in iraq, does god exist, etc.) flame me because I want to spice it up a bit. You don't have to debate with me but dont call me an butthole just because you lack any imagination, humor, or personality.

Just read one of the debates you referenced.

WHY DO YOU ACCEPT THE DEBATE OR CHALLENGE IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

Quit being a prick. If you don't like the topic, don't accept it. If you accept it, then take it seriously.