Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Lovelife's Presidential Interview

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 1:08:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
OreEle
Hello Lovelife,

Are you ready to begin your interview?

lovelife
Yes I am

OreEle
A recent poll showed that Askbob, with his rather large list of proposals, is a favorite over you, with your nearly apathetic list. Do you plan on making any changes to your platform because of this?

lovelife
I should have our responce shortly, just touching up on the details

lovelife
I am personally very shocked (and so are the other members) that anyone would say the Party Party is at all apathetic. We are by nature the exact opposite.
Moving on, how passionate is Askbob about this site? He has passion but isn't his passion self-centered. He claims to care about the well-being of this site, but let's look at his recent history.

Now to move on to "Will the Party Party change platforms?" The Party Party is always changing, it is the nature in this site. We are for what is best for every member. We dream big, and work hard to make this site as enjoyable as possible, for every memember, we support every member, even if they do not support us. We are here for every single member, to make the best possible experience. So I can say with confidence that our platform will not change, but what is on it is guaranteed to.

We will be welcoming of new members. While some members repeatedly ridicule new members, we plan on embracing them. New members are the spice of this site and we plan on creating a New Member Guide to be listed publicly. Tutorials to help new members navigate the site more easily. And will be petitioning the administration toinstitute a medal system to give new members the motivation that is currently lacking to debate, vote, and participate in forums.
We also will be looking for ways to set up team debates, so that new members can work with older debaters to get a feel for how they can personally improve their debating style, and we are also making personal commitments to increase our own voting, debating, and newbie welcoming habits, such as starting and accepting more debates, voting on more with rfd's giving advise on how the weaker person could grow stronger, finding contravorsial topics which are not over-debated, petitioning mods to increase profile, debating, and forum quality, and many other ideas.

We are here to band together to make this site a great one, not only for current members, but for future ones, and the ones that have left and may want to check in.
We believe every member should be given a chance to grow, learn, and improve.
The Party Party doesn't believe in elitist skill, but rather, personal improvement, challenging one's beliefs, and above all, making the experience on this site fun for all.
Yours truly, The Party Party

OreEle
How do you plan on working with the staff to accomplish goals that cannot be done without their assistance?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 1:09:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The interview ended there because it took two and a half days to get one question answered, and it has been about 18 hours since the last question was asked.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 1:23:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 1:09:31 PM, OreEle wrote:
The interview ended there because it took two and a half days to get one question answered, and it has been about 18 hours since the last question was asked.

It only takes so long because we need to each agree on the final draft, and when amendments are made the agreement needs to start over again, sorting out odd wording etc, it takes time when you include everyone with equal say than it does when you answer for everyone. The party party has no leader, only spokes people and as such believes each person should have their say. I apologize for the consumed time.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 1:28:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
AKA lovelife isn't actually answering the questions by herself
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 1:29:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 1:28:28 PM, askbob wrote:
AKA lovelife isn't actually answering the questions by herself

lol is that what you got out of this? NOICE
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Apollodoros
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 3:36:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 1:28:28 PM, askbob wrote:
AKA lovelife isn't actually answering the questions by herself

oh, I understand.

She is smart enough not to make statements herself, since she actually cares about who she offends.
And askbob, being askbob, doesn't care at all about who he offends.
Apollodoros

Support Innomen in the DDO Presidential Elections!
All the cool people do!
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 3:49:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 3:36:55 PM, Apollodoros wrote:
At 5/12/2011 1:28:28 PM, askbob wrote:
AKA lovelife isn't actually answering the questions by herself
She is smart enough not to make statements herself

This statement makes sense
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 4:18:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 3:36:55 PM, Apollodoros wrote:
At 5/12/2011 1:28:28 PM, askbob wrote:
AKA lovelife isn't actually answering the questions by herself

oh, I understand.

She is smart enough not to make statements herself, since she actually cares about who she offends.
And askbob, being askbob, doesn't care at all about who he offends.

I care about the opinions, thoughts, and wishes of other members of the party party, and because we are a party that represents the community it is wrong to have one person speak for all of them, however it is not wrong to mesh everyone's statements into one, and polish it up so that it arrives in a coherent way.
The party party cares about every individual.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 4:23:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think this was my critique of the Party Party candidate last time, in that we aren't really electing a leader so much as a segment of the membership. That's fine for that segment, if you are part of that segment, but i think there is a greater need or even purpose in electing a leader.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 4:29:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm running for the Islamo-Communist-Schizophrenic Party, otherwise known as the ICS.

We only have one, central doctrine -- to rock out, with our cock out... \m/
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 4:30:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 4:29:24 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I'm running for the Islamo-Communist-Schizophrenic Party, otherwise known as the ICS.

We only have one, central doctrine -- to rock out, with our cock out... \m/

i vote for this man!
signature
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 4:52:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 4:23:56 PM, innomen wrote:
I think this was my critique of the Party Party candidate last time, in that we aren't really electing a leader so much as a segment of the membership. That's fine for that segment, if you are part of that segment, but i think there is a greater need or even purpose in electing a leader.

The leader is made up of a select group of people that swear to uphold the platform of the party party. It is similar to the government in that you don't just elect a president, but also a vice president, senates, representatives, etc etc.
While this year I will be speaking on behalf of the party party i will not pretend to be the 'leader'. I will just be the one to speak to the public, to juggle, and to new members that appear to be violating the way that we do things. Sending messages asking them to correct behavior, challenging to debates to improve style, etc etc. Anything I say personally I will not pretend is the will of the entire site, or even the entire party. When gathering complaints, requests, or opinions I will weigh in and use my voice to speak for all, but if I am speaking from what I alone see I cannot pretend to do such a thing.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 5:14:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"We are here to band together to make this site a great one, not only for current members, but for future ones, and the ones that have left and may want to check in.
We believe every member should be given a chance to grow, learn, and improve.
The Party Party doesn't believe in elitist skill, but rather, personal improvement, challenging one's beliefs, and above all, making the experience on this site fun for all."

I look forward to other reasons to back this claim.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 5:26:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 5:14:28 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
"We are here to band together to make this site a great one, not only for current members, but for future ones, and the ones that have left and may want to check in.
We believe every member should be given a chance to grow, learn, and improve.
The Party Party doesn't believe in elitist skill, but rather, personal improvement, challenging one's beliefs, and above all, making the experience on this site fun for all."

I look forward to other reasons to back this claim.

who are you?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 5:27:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 5:26:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/12/2011 5:14:28 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
"We are here to band together to make this site a great one, not only for current members, but for future ones, and the ones that have left and may want to check in.
We believe every member should be given a chance to grow, learn, and improve.
The Party Party doesn't believe in elitist skill, but rather, personal improvement, challenging one's beliefs, and above all, making the experience on this site fun for all."

I look forward to other reasons to back this claim.

who are you?

Someone who became interested in stalking people.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 5:40:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 5:27:59 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 5:26:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/12/2011 5:14:28 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
"We are here to band together to make this site a great one, not only for current members, but for future ones, and the ones that have left and may want to check in.
We believe every member should be given a chance to grow, learn, and improve.
The Party Party doesn't believe in elitist skill, but rather, personal improvement, challenging one's beliefs, and above all, making the experience on this site fun for all."

I look forward to other reasons to back this claim.

who are you?

Someone who became interested in stalking people.

stalking people lol newb you have to hunt them until they leave I'm watching you Wazowski always watching soon however I'll be that much closer to you.

http://www.spooky-wallpapers.com...
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 5:50:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 5:40:02 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/12/2011 5:27:59 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 5:26:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/12/2011 5:14:28 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
"We are here to band together to make this site a great one, not only for current members, but for future ones, and the ones that have left and may want to check in.
We believe every member should be given a chance to grow, learn, and improve.
The Party Party doesn't believe in elitist skill, but rather, personal improvement, challenging one's beliefs, and above all, making the experience on this site fun for all."

I look forward to other reasons to back this claim.

who are you?

Someone who became interested in stalking people.

stalking people lol newb you have to hunt them until they leave I'm watching you Wazowski always watching soon however I'll be that much closer to you.


The idea that you may insult me and effect me is inferior. You sir are a pathetic troll. You may watch me all you wish my child but in the end I will be behind you, with the knife. I watch dogs like you in a pit every Friday.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:00:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 5:50:27 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 5:40:02 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/12/2011 5:27:59 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 5:26:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/12/2011 5:14:28 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
"We are here to band together to make this site a great one, not only for current members, but for future ones, and the ones that have left and may want to check in.
We believe every member should be given a chance to grow, learn, and improve.
The Party Party doesn't believe in elitist skill, but rather, personal improvement, challenging one's beliefs, and above all, making the experience on this site fun for all."

I look forward to other reasons to back this claim.

who are you?

Someone who became interested in stalking people.

stalking people lol newb you have to hunt them until they leave I'm watching you Wazowski always watching soon however I'll be that much closer to you.



The idea that you may insult me and effect me is inferior. You sir are a pathetic troll. You may watch me all you wish my child but in the end I will be behind you, with the knife. I watch dogs like you in a pit every Friday.

LOL I'm surprised and shocked that you can actually type; Furthermore if I am in fact a pathetic troll which I make no concession to then you sir since it is a known fact that you are below me in every meaning of the phrase are something between a tape worm and santorum. I'm like chuck Norris biotch no one sneaks behind me I'll roundhouse kick you back to your mom's ovaries. and you watch dogs on Fridays? NOLIFE!
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:12:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 4:52:51 PM, lovelife wrote:
The leader is made up of a select group of people

stopped reading here lmao
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:16:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:12:16 PM, askbob wrote:
stopped reading here lmao

It doesn't matter where you stop reading, and such posts are just as much, if not less productive than other posts you have complained about. I would advise you to remain consistent, or else no one will be able to trust you.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:18:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:00:54 PM, headphonegut wrote:
LOL I'm surprised and shocked that you can actually type; Furthermore if I am in fact a pathetic troll which I make no concession to then you sir since it is a known fact that you are below me in every meaning of the phrase are something between a tape worm and santorum. I'm like chuck Norris biotch no one sneaks behind me I'll roundhouse kick you back to your mom's ovaries. and you watch dogs on Fridays? NOLIFE!

Yes I am below you and deeper than santorum. Never underestimate those that you do not kill only wound.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:23:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:18:18 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:00:54 PM, headphonegut wrote:
LOL I'm surprised and shocked that you can actually type; Furthermore if I am in fact a pathetic troll which I make no concession to then you sir since it is a known fact that you are below me in every meaning of the phrase are something between a tape worm and santorum. I'm like chuck Norris biotch no one sneaks behind me I'll roundhouse kick you back to your mom's ovaries. and you watch dogs on Fridays? NOLIFE!

Yes I am below you and deeper than santorum. Never underestimate those that you do not kill only wound.

lol you said deeper than santorum (The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex). What an ingrate what a maroon. And your ability to search google for cool quotes fails lol trolololol
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:26:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:23:07 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:18:18 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:00:54 PM, headphonegut wrote:
LOL I'm surprised and shocked that you can actually type; Furthermore if I am in fact a pathetic troll which I make no concession to then you sir since it is a known fact that you are below me in every meaning of the phrase are something between a tape worm and santorum. I'm like chuck Norris biotch no one sneaks behind me I'll roundhouse kick you back to your mom's ovaries. and you watch dogs on Fridays? NOLIFE!

Yes I am below you and deeper than santorum. Never underestimate those that you do not kill only wound.

lol you said deeper than santorum (The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex). What an ingrate what a maroon. And your ability to search google for cool quotes fails lol trolololol

Oh I am quite aware of what the word means sir. You claim I used google for that closing line... prove it. Odds are you are unable to do such because your full of yourself to the point that you may be on my level, lower than santorum. You give me bliss sir.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:31:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:26:38 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:23:07 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:18:18 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:00:54 PM, headphonegut wrote:
LOL I'm surprised and shocked that you can actually type; Furthermore if I am in fact a pathetic troll which I make no concession to then you sir since it is a known fact that you are below me in every meaning of the phrase are something between a tape worm and santorum. I'm like chuck Norris biotch no one sneaks behind me I'll roundhouse kick you back to your mom's ovaries. and you watch dogs on Fridays? NOLIFE!

Yes I am below you and deeper than santorum. Never underestimate those that you do not kill only wound.

lol you said deeper than santorum (The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex). What an ingrate what a maroon. And your ability to search google for cool quotes fails lol trolololol

Oh I am quite aware of what the word means sir. You claim I used google for that closing line... prove it. Odds are you are unable to do such because your full of yourself to the point that you may be on my level, lower than santorum. You give me bliss sir.

lol oh then it's a failure in common sense or grammar or both hahaha disprove it growl. I'm full of myself? lol how can I not be? everybody is full of themselves unlike you you're full of santorum or tape worms because that's what you are. And you're jacking off to these posts?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:34:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:31:46 PM, headphonegut wrote:
lol oh then it's a failure in common sense or grammar or both hahaha disprove it growl. I'm full of myself? lol how can I not be? everybody is full of themselves unlike you you're full of santorum or tape worms because that's what you are. And you're jacking off to these posts?

Why kind sir you are ever so generous with your wording. A person who is full of themselves is sure to wind up killing themselves. I do not want that to happen to you, my mate. I a like tape worms... I am in you... you can not get rid of me.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:38:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:34:39 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:31:46 PM, headphonegut wrote:
lol oh then it's a failure in common sense or grammar or both hahaha disprove it growl. I'm full of myself? lol how can I not be? everybody is full of themselves unlike you you're full of santorum or tape worms because that's what you are. And you're jacking off to these posts?

Why kind sir you are ever so generous with your wording. A person who is full of themselves is sure to wind up killing themselves. I do not want that to happen to you, my mate. I a like tape worms... I am in you... you can not get rid of me.

nah I got rid of you took my dogs pills hahahahaha you don't deny jackin' it? LOLZ and trump is full of himself so was bush they're not dead I think god should be mentioned as well the 3 greats all full of themselves
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:40:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:38:05 PM, headphonegut wrote:
nah I got rid of you took my dogs pills hahahahaha you don't deny jackin' it? LOLZ and trump is full of himself so was bush they're not dead I think god should be mentioned as well the 3 greats all full of themselves

*Sigh* you failed to see my connection to Mike Vick. I was referring to you being a dog that I throw into a pit to be killed for money. The fact you called bush, god, and trump greats severely discredits you to the point where... I am sad to say... must break relations with you.

I will always love you my dear.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 6:45:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/12/2011 6:40:24 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/12/2011 6:38:05 PM, headphonegut wrote:
nah I got rid of you took my dogs pills hahahahaha you don't deny jackin' it? LOLZ and trump is full of himself so was bush they're not dead I think god should be mentioned as well the 3 greats all full of themselves

*Sigh* you failed to see my connection to Mike Vick. I was referring to you being a dog that I throw into a pit to be killed for money. The fact you called bush, god, and trump greats severely discredits you to the point where... I am sad to say... must break relations with you.

I will always love you my dear.

Everyone always loves me it's a gift.

"mike vick"? no idea who that is. And if I am a dog I would be a great Dane who owns everyone. And as far as discrediting me you have to prove that they are not greats one rich the other was president the other created the cosmos (or so they say)
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?