Jump to topic:

Victory Sealed?

DemonDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 9:43:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
With the recent entry of Innomen into the DDO Presidential race, I find myself asking - Is their any possible way AskBob could lose? It seems as though this issue has two possible outcomes:

1) Both Innomen and Lovelife remain in the race, thus separating the Anti-AskBob base of both groups - Resulting in the victory of AskBob.

2) Innomen or Lovelife concedes the race to endorse the other, thus uniting the Anti-Askbob base - Resulting in the victory of the endorsed side.
a) Innomen/Lovelife candicacy?
b) Lovelife/Innomen candicacy?
The Dog ate my homework.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 10:01:04 PM
At 5/12/2011 9:43:01 PM, DemonDog wrote:
With the recent entry of Innomen into the DDO Presidential race, I find myself asking - Is their any possible way AskBob could lose? It seems as though this issue has two possible outcomes:

1) Both Innomen and Lovelife remain in the race, thus separating the Anti-AskBob base of both groups - Resulting in the victory of AskBob.

2) Innomen or Lovelife concedes the race to endorse the other, thus uniting the Anti-Askbob base - Resulting in the victory of the endorsed side.

I wonder if innomen would be willing to come to an agreement on a platform so that we could merge the two parties without just 100% endorsing the other one on a platform we may disagree strongly with.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 10:02:37 PM
Lovelife is not actually in the running. Any anti-askbob supporters will obviously vote inno over lovelife.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 10:03:05 PM
unlike lovelife there's a lot to like about inno, he's a pretty nice guy
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 10:10:52 PM
insulting staff, members, voters, new members, and political opposition. Yes askbob is the one to vote!
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 10:14:36 PM
At 5/12/2011 10:10:52 PM, lovelife wrote:
Yes askbob is the one to vote!

You realize this makes no sense.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2011 10:59:34 PM
At 5/12/2011 10:14:36 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/12/2011 10:10:52 PM, lovelife wrote:
Yes askbob is the one to vote!

You realize this makes no sense.

I couldnt agree more. Askbob's actions make no sense at all.

Wait a minute......
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 2:53:56 AM
It isn't over until it's over, and if we remember the last election had many twists and turns; the polls were wrong and the events were not predicted, so nothing is sealed. The dynamics of this election are just now starting, and i am glad that my entry into the race has, if nothing else, sparked greater interest.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 4:44:08 AM
Everything Freedo said.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
DemonDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:07:50 PM

Hmmm...

And as far as the other candidate, not important enough to mention.
The Dog ate my homework.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:20:43 PM
Like I said man, it's a conspiracy to take my name off the ballot. They are even creating alt accounts to say I'm not worth mentioning.

Don't ask who THEY are... But I assure you, THEY are.... THEY.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
DemonDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:27:14 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:20:43 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Like I said man, it's a conspiracy to take my name off the ballot. They are even creating alt accounts to say I'm not worth mentioning.

Don't ask who THEY are... But I assure you, THEY are.... THEY.

This is why you are not worth mentioning. Where in that statement do you propose to enhance the site? Instead you resort to groundless bickering about a topic for which you have no evidence.

The only conspiracy here is your own.
The Dog ate my homework.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:29:02 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:07:50 PM, DemonDog wrote:
Hmmm...

And as far as the other candidate, not important enough to mention.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:29:58 PM
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:31:23 PM
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:37:01 PM
At 5/13/2011 2:58:38 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Who are you?:

LMAO! Same thought
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:41:00 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:33:49 PM, DemonDog wrote:
Lolz, AskBob comes in to save the day... erm no wait... Oh God!! Itz Koopin!!!

cool, this confirms you're a past member who was banned and is back on a new account.
DemonDog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:43:11 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:41:00 PM, askbob wrote:

cool, this confirms you're a past member who was banned and is back on a new account.

Erm or the numerous forum threads about Koopin and his love for KFC and his own promos that can be found everywhere in the forums... Nah, nothing to do with it.
The Dog ate my homework.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:44:06 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:40:25 PM, DemonDog wrote:
LMAO! Same thought

STFU Newb

I'm pretty sure this is the godhand/isaac hayes. I've already sent a warning to your ISP and said the next time you got on this site I would call your ISP. Looks like I'm going to do that and report the abuse. They've already told me in emails you were on edge (I reported the spam you did on the fans site to your ISP) and they weren't to happy with you. This should be enough to revoke your Internet privliges. Have fun searching for a new ISP in cottondale (there isn't another besides EMBARQ.)
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:45:15 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:43:11 PM, DemonDog wrote:

Erm or the numerous forum threads about Koopin and his love for KFC and his own promos that can be found everywhere in the forums... Nah, nothing to do with it.

wut?
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:55:28 PM

cool, this confirms you're a past member who was banned and is back on a new account.:

LOL! The account is already closed.

That was too easy
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 9:57:43 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:55:28 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

cool, this confirms you're a past member who was banned and is back on a new account.:

That was too easy

I'm calling Isaac Hayes ISP, I've already given him a fair warning. If this doesn't get his internet services revoked, it will be his last warning according to the last email i got from his ISP.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2011 10:10:51 PM
At 5/13/2011 9:55:28 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

That was too easy

Yes, that was convenient.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen