Jump to topic:

The tale of the good knight

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 4:50:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away, there lived a man who loved his kingdom. He was devoted to it. He spent hours upon hours discussing his ideas in the kingdoms market place. He would fight ogres and bandits off at the request of the people. He was, if you will, a knight templar, crusading for justice.
The King of that time, was a greedy and selfish man (according to Jharry, I can't really comment), and upon spying this knight's zeal and popularity sought to cast the knight out of the kingdom so he would spend his days exiled.
However, the greedy king had underestimated the brave knight's love for the kingdom, and the knight did not take banishment lightly. He fought back against the kings judgement with every ounce of his strength. Time and time again he came back to the kingdom to fight the crime syndicates that had grown there, and time and time again the evil king cast him out. Eventually, the knights battle came to a conclusion when the knight chatted to the king by a totally "inappropriate" method, causing the king to lay down arms against the knight.
Around this time, a local baron bought the kingdom of the king, and he happily skipped off into the sunset, his purse laden with gold.
However, not all was well. The knight had grown so accustomed to combat, that when there was no-one left to fight he turned his blade towards the settlers that had come to kingdom seeking a new peaceful place to dwell that he deemed not worthy. In doing so the good knight forsake all the value he had sworn to uphold, and became that which he hated most.

Tune in for part two later!
[Any character resemblance to any living personal or other fictional characters is purely coincidental. Heavy liberties toward chronology and accuracy have been taken with this purely random fictional story]
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 4:57:52 PM
At 5/14/2011 4:54:10 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/14/2011 4:50:40 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
derp derp negative askbob allergory

Take your propaganda somewhere else. :P

Never!
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 4:58:21 PM
At 5/14/2011 4:57:52 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/14/2011 4:54:10 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/14/2011 4:50:40 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
derp derp negative askbob allergory

Take your propaganda somewhere else. :P

Never!

Besides its for the purposes of banter. How can anyone deny banter?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 4:59:10 PM
While you are writing sub-standard propaganda at the behest of joshandr30 one of the largest votebombers and multi-accounters to ever visit the site, I'm working on a twitter account to bring in new members.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 5:00:28 PM
At 5/14/2011 4:59:10 PM, askbob wrote:
While you are writing sub-standard propaganda at the behest of joshandr30 one of the largest votebombers and multi-accounters to ever visit the site, I'm working on a twitter account to bring in new members.

I'd of hoped that you of all people wouldn't take offence at this subtle parody of OreEle's behaviour.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 5:05:22 PM
At 5/14/2011 5:04:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
There's too much narrative summary in your piece. Try more active scenes. :)

Will do. Thanks
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 5:12:33 PM

Lol, joshandr30 is dead and gone.

New members? You don't have enough to ridicule and threaten already?
You are ambitious.

Or maybe you alone will be the judge of who is worthy enough to come to this site?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 5:18:31 PM
At 5/14/2011 5:12:33 PM, jharry wrote:

I am joshandr30

kk dude
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 5:19:49 PM
At 5/14/2011 5:18:31 PM, askbob wrote:

I am joshandr30

kk dude

Hahaha. I love how you rely on that, and you didn't address anything I said. :)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 5:21:15 PM
At 5/14/2011 5:19:49 PM, jharry wrote:
At 5/14/2011 5:18:31 PM, askbob wrote:

I am joshandr30

kk dude

Hahaha. I love how you rely on the fact that I created tons of accounts on this site and am now holding a grudge against you because people like you and they don't like me.

kk bro
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 5:28:24 PM
At 5/14/2011 5:22:10 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I would just like to point out that this totally fictional story had nothing to do with Jharry.

It is a very good story, I eagerly await part two.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 5:38:58 PM
At 5/14/2011 5:28:24 PM, jharry wrote:
At 5/14/2011 5:22:10 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I would just like to point out that this totally fictional story had nothing to do with Jharry.

It is a very good story, I eagerly await part two.

I have a suggestion for part two. Maybe have this good night realize the error in his ways. Then he could focus more on the great skills he has into constructive purposes. Like maintaining a great entertainment for the kingdom.

I don't know, just throwing stuff out there.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 6:34:35 PM
At 5/14/2011 5:38:58 PM, jharry wrote:
Like maintaining a great entertainment for the kingdom.

Let's all hope it's not storytelling.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2011 6:56:58 PM
At 5/14/2011 6:34:35 PM, Puck wrote:
At 5/14/2011 5:38:58 PM, jharry wrote:
Like maintaining a great entertainment for the kingdom.

Let's all hope it's not storytelling.

We can only hope.

From the story we can tell the knight is a brilliant person. I would have to agree. But it would be better if this knight would concentrate those talents on constructive meaningfull activities.