Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Innomen for President of DDO

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
*Innomen approves this message*

I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

Askbob's candidacy has stripped the election of all it's meaning. It's simply...boring. I realized I don't want an entire presidency of that.

Innomen can get just as much accomplished as Askbob and without being a control-freak(nothing personal).
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 5:07:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
*Innomen approves this message*

I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

Askbob's candidacy has stripped the election of all it's meaning. It's simply...boring. I realized I don't want an entire presidency of that.

Innomen can get just as much accomplished as Askbob and without being a control-freak(nothing personal).

Thanks Freedo.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 5:08:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
*Innomen approves this message*

I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

You were never part of my party as you never did anything nor participated in any discussion.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 5:10:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:08:33 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
*Innomen approves this message*

I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

You were never part of my party as you never did anything nor participated in any discussion.

lol
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 5:11:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.
Definitely worse than Authoparty!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 5:13:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:11:51 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.
Definitely worse than Authoparty!

OMG, I totally forgot about them. I'll have to add them to the Wiki for DDO History.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 5:14:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:13:30 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:11:51 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.
Definitely worse than Authoparty!

OMG, I totally forgot about them. I'll have to add them to the Wiki for DDO History.
Technically it was only me... Then you and Zetsubou joined.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 5:16:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:14:14 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:13:30 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:11:51 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.
Definitely worse than Authoparty!

OMG, I totally forgot about them. I'll have to add them to the Wiki for DDO History.
Technically it was only me... Then you and Zetsubou joined.

I don't recall joining, only supporting. But if I did, it was during my drinking days.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 5:16:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:16:06 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:14:14 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:13:30 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:11:51 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.
Definitely worse than Authoparty!

OMG, I totally forgot about them. I'll have to add them to the Wiki for DDO History.
Technically it was only me... Then you and Zetsubou joined.

I don't recall joining, only supporting. But if I did, it was during my drinking days.
Was not a party for anyone anyway!
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 5:19:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:08:33 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
*Innomen approves this message*

I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

You were never part of my party as you never did anything nor participated in any discussion.

With posts like these, one wonders if you are actually trying.
Cliff.Stamp
Posts: 2,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 6:16:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:

... which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

Have you seen the list of names Thaddeus had as suggestions for the DDO party? Most of them were like something you get if you ran a phrase back and forth from Japanese to English on Bablefish a dozen times, things like "Worka lika past" Party. I could not even figure out what half of them meant.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 6:18:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 6:16:51 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:

... which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

Have you seen the list of names Thaddeus had as suggestions for the DDO party? Most of them were like something you get if you ran a phrase back and forth from Japanese to English on Bablefish a dozen times, things like "Worka lika past" Party. I could not even figure out what half of them meant.

I particularly liked the gruga gruga rumdiddle hum party myself.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 8:25:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 5:19:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:08:33 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
*Innomen approves this message*

I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

You were never part of my party as you never did anything nor participated in any discussion.

With posts like these, one wonders if you are actually trying.

Lol, I sometimes think innomen and askbob planned this out months ago. Im not completely convinced that askbob isn't trying to lose.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 8:55:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 8:25:55 PM, jharry wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:19:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:08:33 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
*Innomen approves this message*

I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

You were never part of my party as you never did anything nor participated in any discussion.

With posts like these, one wonders if you are actually trying.

Lol, I sometimes think innomen and askbob planned this out months ago. Im not completely convinced that askbob isn't trying to lose.

Innoman is not a schemer. Doesn't have it in him.

And LOL at Freedo's criticism of the Rivaleslb name... I read the wiki site and the Freedo's sole claim to fame on it was as THE INSPIRATION FOR THAT NAME (it says they picked the name because Freedo said he would only support a party with a creative name). The fact that he doesn't even like it is mega-fail.
kfc
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 9:05:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 8:55:13 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
At 5/16/2011 8:25:55 PM, jharry wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:19:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:08:33 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
*Innomen approves this message*

I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

You were never part of my party as you never did anything nor participated in any discussion.

With posts like these, one wonders if you are actually trying.

Lol, I sometimes think innomen and askbob planned this out months ago. Im not completely convinced that askbob isn't trying to lose.

Innoman is not a schemer. Doesn't have it in him.

Ha ha ha, I know this all to well.

But you have to admit, askbob seems to actually try to loose the support of the majority of the people here. I don't know if it dawns on him that his little party are nothing but a small group of people compared to the entire DDO community.

And LOL at Freedo's criticism of the Rivaleslb name... I read the wiki site and the Freedo's sole claim to fame on it was as THE INSPIRATION FOR THAT NAME (it says they picked the name because Freedo said he would only support a party with a creative name). The fact that he doesn't even like it is mega-fail.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 10:05:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 9:05:28 PM, jharry wrote:
At 5/16/2011 8:55:13 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
At 5/16/2011 8:25:55 PM, jharry wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:19:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:08:33 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:
*Innomen approves this message*

I am announcing my defection from the Rivalslb Party, which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

You were never part of my party as you never did anything nor participated in any discussion.

With posts like these, one wonders if you are actually trying.

Lol, I sometimes think innomen and askbob planned this out months ago. Im not completely convinced that askbob isn't trying to lose.

Innoman is not a schemer. Doesn't have it in him.

Ha ha ha, I know this all to well.

But you have to admit, askbob seems to actually try to loose the support of the majority of the people here. I don't know if it dawns on him that his little party are nothing but a small group of people compared to the entire DDO community.

It would seem that way... However I've seen pride before, and his pride seems genuine. He makes bad mistakes because he is attempting to sate his sense of superiority. The tragedy is that his hard work speaks for itself, and if he'd just kept his mouth shut he'd be a pillar of respect and achievement in this community. There's never been a time when he's had to defend his accomplishments or talk himself up to gain our votes as we are all quite aware of what he's done and it's been widely accepted that he has a stellar performance record. This election was his and he threw it away for cheap thrills.

At this point, it remains to be seen whether he can regain his senses and get back into the race, and it also remains to be seen whether he is going to rage-quit on us if he loses. This thread is simply a strategy to regain votes; it is in no way an indicator of how he will proceed if and when the election is completely lost. Someone in a position of despair will say anything to get what they want; anyone who has had their heart broken before knows what I'm talking about.

I'll tell you what, bob: I'll make you a deal. If you can keep your trap shut and respect the members of this site for the rest of the time before the election, show some humility and prove to us that you can be a leader both in mind and in spirit, then I will vote for you in the election. I don't think Innomen really cares about being Pres anyway, he just can't stand the thought of some raging a--hole running the place into the ground. I know the difference between a joke and a hateful stab and I promise I will use my own judgment and not that of your haters when making that determination. If you can be respectful and humble until voting day and control yourself, I will support you based on your accomplishments at bettering the site. I respect the opinions of many of those that support you and on the strength of that I will give you one more chance. If that isn't enough to get your act together, then you don't deserve the position.
kfc
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 12:17:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 8:55:13 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
At 5/16/2011 8:25:55 PM, jharry wrote:

Lol, I sometimes think innomen and askbob planned this out months ago. Im not completely convinced that askbob isn't trying to lose.

Innoman is not a schemer. Doesn't have it in him.

now if that were true, when FREEDO's party gave up last election they would not have sent all there votes to Cody over Innome so quickly
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 12:30:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2011 6:18:50 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/16/2011 6:16:51 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 5/16/2011 5:05:23 PM, FREEDO wrote:

... which is the most retarded name for a party ever, by the way.

Have you seen the list of names Thaddeus had as suggestions for the DDO party? Most of them were like something you get if you ran a phrase back and forth from Japanese to English on Bablefish a dozen times, things like "Worka lika past" Party. I could not even figure out what half of them meant.

I particularly liked the gruga gruga rumdiddle hum party myself.

That should be Cosmic's party.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 12:33:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Woof of the Arf Bark has such a nice ring to it though.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 8:33:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 12:33:13 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Woof of the Arf Bark has such a nice ring to it though.

Cosmic you should run for site fool instead of President.
kfc
twsurber
Posts: 505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:52:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2011 8:33:17 AM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
At 5/17/2011 12:33:13 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Woof of the Arf Bark has such a nice ring to it though.

Cosmic you should run for site fool instead of President.

There are plenty that could run for that position LOL
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:59:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you listen to fools, the mob rules, man.

Isn't that what you all want anyway?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 2:37:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Amendment, those who don't know the difference between the words "then" and "than" shall get a warning then be banned. jk, but you know who you are.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 2:46:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/19/2011 2:37:24 PM, innomen wrote:
Amendment, those who don't know the difference between the words "then" and "than" shall get a warning then be banned. jk, but you know who you are.

Than what's the point of electing you?
JK.
kfc
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 2:49:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/19/2011 2:46:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:37:24 PM, innomen wrote:
Amendment, those who don't know the difference between the words "then" and "than" shall get a warning then be banned. jk, but you know who you are.

Than what's the point of electing you?
JK.

Gonna start creating a list of people....A LIST no less! I mean business here.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 2:55:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/19/2011 2:49:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:46:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:37:24 PM, innomen wrote:
Amendment, those who don't know the difference between the words "then" and "than" shall get a warning then be banned. jk, but you know who you are.

Than what's the point of electing you?
JK.

Gonna start creating a list of people....A LIST no less! I mean business here.

you'll get a commission on that right away.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 2:57:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/19/2011 2:55:30 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:49:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:46:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:37:24 PM, innomen wrote:
Amendment, those who don't know the difference between the words "then" and "than" shall get a warning then be banned. jk, but you know who you are.

Than what's the point of electing you?
JK.

Gonna start creating a list of people....A LIST no less! I mean business here.

you'll get a commission on that right away.

Honestly, i think half my supporters would be banned. BUT THE LIST WILL EXIST!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 2:58:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/19/2011 2:57:00 PM, innomen wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:55:30 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:49:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:46:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:37:24 PM, innomen wrote:
Amendment, those who don't know the difference between the words "then" and "than" shall get a warning then be banned. jk, but you know who you are.

Than what's the point of electing you?
JK.

Gonna start creating a list of people....A LIST no less! I mean business here.

you'll get a commission on that right away.

Honestly, i think half my supporters would be banned. BUT THE LIST WILL EXIST!

save yourself some time and just copy and paste the membership list. Out of shear laziness, I'm sure everyone has done that at least once.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 3:01:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/19/2011 2:58:27 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:57:00 PM, innomen wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:55:30 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:49:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:46:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:37:24 PM, innomen wrote:
Amendment, those who don't know the difference between the words "then" and "than" shall get a warning then be banned. jk, but you know who you are.

Than what's the point of electing you?
JK.

Gonna start creating a list of people....A LIST no less! I mean business here.

you'll get a commission on that right away.

Honestly, i think half my supporters would be banned. BUT THE LIST WILL EXIST!

save yourself some time and just copy and paste the membership list. Out of shear laziness, I'm sure everyone has done that at least once.

Shear? Also, speak for yourself =D