Jump to topic:

All the PMs from Lionheart

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 11:49:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So lionheart left, but he left us with so much.

In this thread I'll post all the pms from him so you can decide

Last PM sent today
http://www4.picturepush.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 11:52:42 PM
lionheart wrote:
You will burn yourself with your own fire askbob.

A bit true actually...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 11:55:11 PM
Truce PM
http://www3.picturepush.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 11:57:58 PM
Wow
http://www2.picturepush.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:00:28 AM
Friendly Observation
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:01:12 AM
Also
http://www5.picturepush.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:01:45 AM
on second thought
http://www2.picturepush.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:02:15 AM
WTF
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:02:52 AM
Goddamn, what an internet tough guy Lionheart is.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:03:27 AM
Question: First PM sent to me by lionheart. In response to a friend request where I asked him "do you know why shrek65 voted all 7's on your debate?"
http://www5.picturepush.com...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:04:44 AM
Those are pretty close to the order i received the pms dates should be there.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:10:51 AM
At 5/18/2011 12:06:02 AM, nerdykiller wrote:
take the look at the debate.
http://www.debate.org...
His winning because people votebombed against me....

It all started when the dumbass brigade decided to counteract me counteracting shrek65's votebomb. I reported it to the mods and it has since been deleted. I dunno wtf happened after that
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:11:31 AM
I set my vote to tie because it was only used to cancel out shrek's votebomb
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:12:31 AM
At 5/18/2011 12:10:51 AM, askbob wrote:

It all started when the dumbass brigade decided to counteract me counteracting shrek65's votebomb. I reported it to the mods and it has since been deleted. I dunno wtf happened after that

Why did u take off you vote?
Lionheart has 3 votebombs against me...
I only have one counter votebomb now that you took yours off...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:13:28 AM
At 5/18/2011 12:12:31 AM, nerdykiller wrote:

Give it a couple of days, if they don't fix their votes, I'll cancel them out
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:17:27 AM
At 5/18/2011 12:13:28 AM, askbob wrote:
At 5/18/2011 12:12:31 AM, nerdykiller wrote:

Give it a couple of days, if they don't fix their votes, I'll cancel them out
Okay but just got to say that the debate voting is over in less than a week. :P

Lionheart really should have just man up and just let it go....
Rather than keep trying to fight you.
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:23:51 AM
At 5/18/2011 12:18:02 AM, FREEDO wrote:
....Why?

Cause Lionheart just doesn't like askbob and tried really hard to get him off DDo, but in the end he gave up and deactivated his account.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:32:59 AM
So, when Askbob is not allowed to post "personal information" he just ends up posting other information which was trusted to be kept private?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:35:07 AM
At 5/18/2011 12:32:59 AM, FREEDO wrote:
So, when Askbob is not allowed to post "personal information" he just ends up posting other information which was trusted to be kept private?

hm..... IDK I am still a newbie.... :P
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 12:49:05 AM
At 5/18/2011 12:32:59 AM, FREEDO wrote:

lmao ok
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:42:39 AM
From the messeges

Lionheart wrote
It seems like you are trying to do a good thing, so I just wanted to give you some advice. Try to make sure that your accusations are true before you go making a big deal out of it. That way you don't ruin your own reputation.

I think I agree.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:45:22 AM
At 5/18/2011 1:42:39 AM, baggins wrote:
From the messeges

Lionheart wrote
It seems like you are trying to do a good thing, so I just wanted to give you some advice. Try to make sure that your accusations are true before you go making a big deal out of it. That way you don't ruin your own reputation.

I think I agree.

That's why i initially sent him a pm asking why shrek voted on his debate. He flipped out with an additional 4 pms which resulted in him saying he was going to vote bomb all of my debates for correcting shreks vote lol
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:51:23 AM
Seriously, can Askbob be blamed if people overreact to a simple harmless question?

Retards, man.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:54:38 AM
At 5/18/2011 1:51:23 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Seriously, can Askbob be blamed if people overreact to a simple harmless question?

Retards, man.

I never wanted him to leave the site lol. Seriously he amused me to no end with some of the things he said. I mean you seriously can't make some of that stuff up even when you're drunk or high. It was original stuff and I honestly enjoyed trolling him just as much as I enjoy trolling banker and don't want him to leave the site. The only people who I don't like are those that spam, multi-account, and votebomb. I'm not a big fan of idiots either and we know who those individuals are. Lionheart was a special type of idiot in the fact that he was an original idiot who made me laugh.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:55:33 AM
I guess in summation: Lionheart was an idiot, but he was my idiot.
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:32:54 AM
At 5/18/2011 1:55:33 AM, askbob wrote:

*MY* Idiot... awww you liked him!!!! Now that's cute.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 7:54:40 AM
At 5/17/2011 11:49:53 PM, askbob wrote:
So lionheart left:

Buh-bye.

CTRL-ALT-DELETE
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 8:01:04 AM
At 5/18/2011 6:32:54 AM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/18/2011 1:55:33 AM, askbob wrote:

*MY* Idiot... awww you liked him!!!! Now that's cute.

Of course askbob does. If there's one thing askbob enjoys is starting drama for no reason. He enjoys starting fights. He looks for people to start fights with. It doesn't matter if the person is just an unsuccesful troll. He wants to feed the troll, kill it, and call himself a hero.

DDO has existed just fine when askbob wasn't around. What makes one think that this site needs askbob. What makes one think that we need askbob to fight trolls. It is askbob that needs this site. It is askbob that needs trolls in order to satisfy his thirst.
Open borders debate: