Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

'Presidency'

DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:48:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Has any proof been offered that the 'Presidency' of DDO is officially sanctioned by the site owners?

If not I implore DDO members not to dignify it by NOT voting at all..
I certainly will not recognise any so called President, I am a royalist not a republican; this isn't America, thank the good Lord.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:50:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2011 4:48:26 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Has any proof been offered that the 'Presidency' of DDO is officially sanctioned by the site owners?

If not I implore DDO members not to dignify it by NOT voting at all..
I certainly will not recognise any so called President, I am a royalist not a republican; this isn't America, thank the good Lord.

http://www.debate.org...
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:50:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2011 4:50:00 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/18/2011 4:48:26 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Has any proof been offered that the 'Presidency' of DDO is officially sanctioned by the site owners?

If not I implore DDO members not to dignify it by NOT voting at all..
I certainly will not recognise any so called President, I am a royalist not a republican; this isn't America, thank the good Lord.

http://www.debate.org...

Screw you.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 5:08:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2011 4:50:57 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/18/2011 4:50:00 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/18/2011 4:48:26 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Has any proof been offered that the 'Presidency' of DDO is officially sanctioned by the site owners?

If not I implore DDO members not to dignify it by NOT voting at all..
I certainly will not recognise any so called President, I am a royalist not a republican; this isn't America, thank the good Lord.

http://www.debate.org...

Screw you.

Says a lot that I (the King of DDO) didn't even there WERE elected officials!

Says a lot that you picked someone like Panda (who should never have been re-admitted to DDO) as part of your cabinet..

Just like America it's a MICKEY MOUSE OPERATION!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 5:13:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2011 5:08:06 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/18/2011 4:50:57 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/18/2011 4:50:00 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/18/2011 4:48:26 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Has any proof been offered that the 'Presidency' of DDO is officially sanctioned by the site owners?

If not I implore DDO members not to dignify it by NOT voting at all..
I certainly will not recognise any so called President, I am a royalist not a republican; this isn't America, thank the good Lord.

http://www.debate.org...

Screw you.

Says a lot that I (the King of DDO) didn't even there WERE elected officials!

Says a lot that you picked someone like Panda (who should never have been re-admitted to DDO) as part of your cabinet..

Just like America it's a MICKEY MOUSE OPERATION!

I'll leave the arguing whether the US's presidency resembles an anthromorphic mouse to the americans, but I will ask; how can you claim the british monarchy is any better? It (at best) does nothing except sit around generating tourist revenue.
Also who died and made you king? =P
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 5:23:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2011 5:13:10 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/18/2011 5:08:06 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/18/2011 4:50:57 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/18/2011 4:50:00 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/18/2011 4:48:26 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Has any proof been offered that the 'Presidency' of DDO is officially sanctioned by the site owners?

If not I implore DDO members not to dignify it by NOT voting at all..
I certainly will not recognise any so called President, I am a royalist not a republican; this isn't America, thank the good Lord.

http://www.debate.org...

Screw you.

Says a lot that I (the King of DDO) didn't even there WERE elected officials!

Says a lot that you picked someone like Panda (who should never have been re-admitted to DDO) as part of your cabinet..

Just like America it's a MICKEY MOUSE OPERATION!

I'll leave the arguing whether the US's presidency resembles an anthromorphic mouse to the americans, but I will ask; how can you claim the british monarchy is any better? It (at best) does nothing except sit around generating tourist revenue.
Also who died and made you king? =P

Because the British Monarchy keeps it's MOUTH SHUT; it never lowers itself to the level of those who deride it.. and it is the last defence against the hippies/green party/theater luvvies/feminists and all the lower middle-class bohemians who are the enemies true tool for destroying mankind (whoo.. I feel better for THAT!) because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely.

And begin by setting a good example and USE THE SPELLCHECK. Thank you.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 6:29:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2011 5:23:43 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Because the British Monarchy keeps it's MOUTH SHUT; it never lowers itself to the level of those who deride it.. and it is the last defence against the hippies/green party/theater luvvies/feminists and all the lower middle-class bohemians who are the enemies true tool for destroying mankind (whoo.. I feel better for THAT!) because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely.

And begin by setting a good example and USE THE SPELLCHECK. Thank you.

And I swear my Alliance to my Flag doesn't mean I will actually do it.

"Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely."

Considering the Monarch doesn't have real influence over the country...
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 9:08:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
DDO is monarchy alright. And not the British monarchy - rather the Saudi one. All the power resides in hand of king (Juggle) while the elected representatives are allowed to take care of things like sanitation!

I hope his majesty's government does not banish me! :)
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 5:18:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2011 6:29:30 AM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/18/2011 5:23:43 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Because the British Monarchy keeps it's MOUTH SHUT; it never lowers itself to the level of those who deride it.. and it is the last defence against the hippies/green party/theater luvvies/feminists and all the lower middle-class bohemians who are the enemies true tool for destroying mankind (whoo.. I feel better for THAT!) because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely.

And begin by setting a good example and USE THE SPELLCHECK. Thank you.

And I swear my Alliance to my Flag doesn't mean I will actually do it.

Then you are a hypocrite and a coward.

"Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely."

Considering the Monarch doesn't have real influence over the country...

" because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen "
The Cross.. the Cross.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 9:11:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Because the British Monarchy keeps it's MOUTH SHUT; it never lowers itself to the level of those who deride it.. and it is the last defence against the hippies/green party/theater luvvies/feminists and all the lower middle-class bohemians who are the enemies true tool for destroying mankind (whoo.. I feel better for THAT!) because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely.

And begin by setting a good example and USE THE SPELLCHECK. Thank you.:

Hey, Tory, newsflash: Monarchies have been dead for 200 years. The only reason they're still around is because of antiquated, silly traditions that stuffy curmudgeons like yourself hold on to. Everyone the world over knows that the Queen of England isn't running a thing. The Prime Minister and Parliament are the one's calling all the shots.

Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 9:18:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/20/2011 9:11:40 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Because the British Monarchy keeps it's MOUTH SHUT; it never lowers itself to the level of those who deride it.. and it is the last defence against the hippies/green party/theater luvvies/feminists and all the lower middle-class bohemians who are the enemies true tool for destroying mankind (whoo.. I feel better for THAT!) because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely.

And begin by setting a good example and USE THE SPELLCHECK. Thank you.:

Hey, Tory, newsflash: Monarchies have been dead for 200 years. The only reason they're still around is because of antiquated, silly traditions that stuffy curmudgeons like yourself hold on to. Everyone the world over knows that the Queen of England isn't running a thing. The Prime Minister and Parliament are the one's calling all the shots.

Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

A bauble which brings in the money.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 4:45:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/20/2011 9:11:40 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Because the British Monarchy keeps it's MOUTH SHUT; it never lowers itself to the level of those who deride it.. and it is the last defence against the hippies/green party/theater luvvies/feminists and all the lower middle-class bohemians who are the enemies true tool for destroying mankind (whoo.. I feel better for THAT!) because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely.

And begin by setting a good example and USE THE SPELLCHECK. Thank you.:

Hey, Tory, newsflash: Monarchies have been dead for 200 years. The only reason they're still around is because of antiquated, silly traditions that stuffy curmudgeons like yourself hold on to. Everyone the world over knows that the Queen of England isn't running a thing. The Prime Minister and Parliament are the one's calling all the shots.

Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

WHO do the British Police Force and Armed Forces swear allegience to?

And when the proverbial hits the fan, THAT's who holds the power..
The Cross.. the Cross.
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 7:34:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/20/2011 5:18:38 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/18/2011 6:29:30 AM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/18/2011 5:23:43 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Because the British Monarchy keeps it's MOUTH SHUT; it never lowers itself to the level of those who deride it.. and it is the last defence against the hippies/green party/theater luvvies/feminists and all the lower middle-class bohemians who are the enemies true tool for destroying mankind (whoo.. I feel better for THAT!) because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely.

And begin by setting a good example and USE THE SPELLCHECK. Thank you.

And I swear my Alliance to my Flag doesn't mean I will actually do it.

Then you are a hypocrite and a coward.

Considering when your young and have no choice but to say it I do not see how I am... except by me verbally saying it. If I were to willing so without being in a classroom than yes I would be a hypocrite. Since I had no choice but to say such words why the F**K should I follow it!


"Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely."

Considering the Monarch doesn't have real influence over the country...

" because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen "

Just cause you swear allegiance to the dumb queen does not mean you are indebted to her. If it the oath that has them say that... that I will bet as been around for a very long time and not be changed.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 7:41:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
To be fair to DATCMOTO, there is still a significant percentage of people who, if it came down to it, their allegiance would be to the queen, not the government. This percentage would be much higher in the armed forces, and police.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 7:43:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

WHO do the British Police Force and Armed Forces swear allegience to?

And when the proverbial hits the fan, THAT's who holds the power..:

They swear allegiance to the Queen because of TRADITION, not because she has any executive powers. She's a puppet. Who really controls things is the Prime Minister and Parliament. That's a very good thing, rather than leaving the affairs of your country up to a woman who's only redeemable quality is her bloodline.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 7:55:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/27/2011 7:43:52 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

WHO do the British Police Force and Armed Forces swear allegience to?

And when the proverbial hits the fan, THAT's who holds the power..:

They swear allegiance to the Queen because of TRADITION, not because she has any executive powers. She's a puppet. Who really controls things is the Prime Minister and Parliament. That's a very good thing, rather than leaving the affairs of your country up to a woman who's only redeemable quality is her bloodline.

She does have serious powers protected in law. She just chooses not exercise them. Also, it may be tradition, but the people making the oaths do generally mean it. I also disagree with her only redeemable quality being her bloodline. I'm against the monarchy in principle, but in believe that our queen is excellent in character. I'd probably say she is one of the best heads of state in the world.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 8:16:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/27/2011 7:55:01 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/27/2011 7:43:52 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

WHO do the British Police Force and Armed Forces swear allegience to?

And when the proverbial hits the fan, THAT's who holds the power..:

They swear allegiance to the Queen because of TRADITION, not because she has any executive powers. She's a puppet. Who really controls things is the Prime Minister and Parliament. That's a very good thing, rather than leaving the affairs of your country up to a woman who's only redeemable quality is her bloodline.

She does have serious powers protected in law. She just chooses not exercise them. Also, it may be tradition, but the people making the oaths do generally mean it. I also disagree with her only redeemable quality being her bloodline. I'm against the monarchy in principle, but in believe that our queen is excellent in character. I'd probably say she is one of the best heads of state in the world.:

She doesn't say anything!!!

But she'll leave behind her a fine legacy of hand-waiving.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 8:42:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think that the "news" has to be updated
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:45:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/27/2011 7:34:57 AM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/20/2011 5:18:38 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/18/2011 6:29:30 AM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/18/2011 5:23:43 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Because the British Monarchy keeps it's MOUTH SHUT; it never lowers itself to the level of those who deride it.. and it is the last defence against the hippies/green party/theater luvvies/feminists and all the lower middle-class bohemians who are the enemies true tool for destroying mankind (whoo.. I feel better for THAT!) because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely.

And begin by setting a good example and USE THE SPELLCHECK. Thank you.

And I swear my Alliance to my Flag doesn't mean I will actually do it.

Then you are a hypocrite and a coward.


Considering when your young and have no choice but to say it I do not see how I am... except by me verbally saying it. If I were to willing so without being in a classroom than yes I would be a hypocrite. Since I had no choice but to say such words why the F**K should I follow it!

You always have a choice in everything.. the ultimate choice is death because that's how this world works; play the game or we'll kill you, (or more likely hand you over to those who will kill you: Pontius Pilate, the Aryan Brotherhood etc) so to overcome the world you must willfully choose death!

HENCE the cross of Jesus Christ.



"Queen, so even if the scumbags get themselves elected they can't take over Britain completely."

Considering the Monarch doesn't have real influence over the country...

" because our Army and Police force STILL swear allegiance to the Queen "


Just cause you swear allegiance to the dumb queen does not mean you are indebted to her. If it the oath that has them say that... that I will bet as been around for a very long time and not be changed.

How could you POSSIBLY know or even guess what is in anothers heart when they swear an allegiance? you don't, you couldn't..

Swearing allegiance to anyone means YOUR ALLEGIANCE BELONGS to THEM!

There are absolutely NO flies on our Royal Family; they've been around a long time and know all the tricks..
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 4:47:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/27/2011 7:43:52 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

WHO do the British Police Force and Armed Forces swear allegience to?

And when the proverbial hits the fan, THAT's who holds the power..:

They swear allegiance to the Queen because of TRADITION, not because she has any executive powers. She's a puppet. Who really controls things is the Prime Minister and Parliament. That's a very good thing, rather than leaving the affairs of your country up to a woman who's only redeemable quality is her bloodline.

No, they swear allegiance to Her because their allegiance BELONGS to Her and Her alone; She knows and understands all the pitfuls of democracy..
The Cross.. the Cross.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 11:48:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 4:47:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/27/2011 7:43:52 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

WHO do the British Police Force and Armed Forces swear allegience to?

And when the proverbial hits the fan, THAT's who holds the power..:

They swear allegiance to the Queen because of TRADITION, not because she has any executive powers. She's a puppet. Who really controls things is the Prime Minister and Parliament. That's a very good thing, rather than leaving the affairs of your country up to a woman who's only redeemable quality is her bloodline.

No, they swear allegiance to Her because their allegiance BELONGS to Her and Her alone; She knows and understands all the pitfuls of democracy..

dude she's just some old lady
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 5:25:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/28/2011 11:48:06 AM, askbob wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:47:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/27/2011 7:43:52 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

WHO do the British Police Force and Armed Forces swear allegience to?

And when the proverbial hits the fan, THAT's who holds the power..:

They swear allegiance to the Queen because of TRADITION, not because she has any executive powers. She's a puppet. Who really controls things is the Prime Minister and Parliament. That's a very good thing, rather than leaving the affairs of your country up to a woman who's only redeemable quality is her bloodline.

No, they swear allegiance to Her because their allegiance BELONGS to Her and Her alone; She knows and understands all the pitfuls of democracy..

dude she's just some old lady

Nope, she's The Queen of England! and whatever Americans or anyone else thinks Britain is still the 'brains of the outfit'. (the West)
The Cross.. the Cross.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 6:48:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/27/2011 7:43:52 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

WHO do the British Police Force and Armed Forces swear allegience to?

And when the proverbial hits the fan, THAT's who holds the power..:

They swear allegiance to the Queen because of TRADITION, not because she has any executive powers. She's a puppet. Who really controls things is the Prime Minister and Parliament. That's a very good thing, rather than leaving the affairs of your country up to a woman who's only redeemable quality is her bloodline.

Figurehead would probably be a better term. Puppet implies she's being controlled.

inb4 Geo
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Phoenix_Reaper
Posts: 318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2011 9:46:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/31/2011 5:25:38 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 11:48:06 AM, askbob wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:47:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/27/2011 7:43:52 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

WHO do the British Police Force and Armed Forces swear allegience to?

And when the proverbial hits the fan, THAT's who holds the power..:

They swear allegiance to the Queen because of TRADITION, not because she has any executive powers. She's a puppet. Who really controls things is the Prime Minister and Parliament. That's a very good thing, rather than leaving the affairs of your country up to a woman who's only redeemable quality is her bloodline.

No, they swear allegiance to Her because their allegiance BELONGS to Her and Her alone; She knows and understands all the pitfuls of democracy..

dude she's just some old lady

Nope, she's The Queen of England! and whatever Americans or anyone else thinks Britain is still the 'brains of the outfit'. (the West)

You believe in divine right don't you?
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 4:51:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/31/2011 9:46:34 AM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:
At 5/31/2011 5:25:38 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/28/2011 11:48:06 AM, askbob wrote:
At 5/28/2011 4:47:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 5/27/2011 7:43:52 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Your Queen is nothing more than a bauble.

WHO do the British Police Force and Armed Forces swear allegiance to?

And when the proverbial hits the fan, THAT's who holds the power..:

They swear allegiance to the Queen because of TRADITION, not because she has any executive powers. She's a puppet. Who really controls things is the Prime Minister and Parliament. That's a very good thing, rather than leaving the affairs of your country up to a woman who's only redeemable quality is her bloodline.

No, they swear allegiance to Her because their allegiance BELONGS to Her and Her alone; She knows and understands all the pitfalls of democracy..

dude she's just some old lady

Nope, she's The Queen of England! and whatever Americans or anyone else thinks Britain is still the 'brains of the outfit'. (the West)

You believe in divine right don't you?

Dieu et mon droit?

'God and my right' is, I believe, actually a twisting of scripture; Paul states that all rulers have been instituted by God and so should be respected as such.. so the scripture is for OUR benefit not theirs.

The monarchies have used this scripture to justify their existence even whilst perpetrating heinous crimes.

If we do look at the scripture from that angle then it really shows that bad governments/rulers (Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, Qaddafi etc) are actually a judgment from God on that nation; you get the ruler you deserve.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 7:37:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/1/2011 4:51:03 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
If we do look at the scripture from that angle then it really shows that bad governments/rulers (Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, Qaddafi etc) are actually a judgment from God on that nation; you get the ruler you deserve.

In that case; what crimes of a holocaust size magnitude will Britain commit to deserve getting Prince Charles eventually? (or Brown?)
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2011 4:50:05 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 7:37:40 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 6/1/2011 4:51:03 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
If we do look at the scripture from that angle then it really shows that bad governments/rulers (Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, Qaddafi etc) are actually a judgment from God on that nation; you get the ruler you deserve.

In that case; what crimes of a holocaust size magnitude will Britain commit to deserve getting Prince Charles eventually? (or Brown?)

Who says we will get Charles? We're in the Last Days and the Queen is looking remarkably robust!
The Cross.. the Cross.