Jump to topic:

Site Bugs

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 8:47:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I figure rather than making a new topic every time we notice a bug, we should just have one topic stickied to the top where we can add things as we see them; this way we don't repeat problems over and over.

1) There is still a bug with the formatting; It is not being 'ended' by the end of the debate and is carrying over to other parts of the site, making things look weird.

2) If you use the & character in a RFD, it erases it any everything you type after it.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 8:51:05 PM
When I send a message to someone, I won't be notified of their first reply. I have to just keep checking the messages. It's done that for a long time.
I AM THE CHOSEN ONE
I AM THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
I AM THE BOOGIE MAN
I AM THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
I AM THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
I AM THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
I AM THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
I am your friend.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 9:07:24 PM
Monthly Reports »
Between JuliaD and You
Monday, May 16, 2011 @ 5:57:01 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
askbob

Hey Julia, I was wondering what is the best way to get in contact with you? Is it PMs on this account or are emails better for you?
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 @ 3:42:05 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
JuliaD

PM would be the best method to get in with contact me.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 @ 10:35:46 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
askbob

http://www.debate.org......

Can you sticky this thread
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 @ 11:26:56 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
askbob

On Pages 1,3,5,6,7,8,9,etc. the navigation at the bottom i screwed up with some pages having random bolding.

http://www.debate.org......
Thursday, May 19, 2011 @ 11:19:07 AM
Posted by:
Profile Card
askbob

On pages 1, 7, 11, 25 there is random bolding

On page 20 - font is scaled upward
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 11:27:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/23/2011 8:51:05 PM, FREEDO wrote:
When I send a message to someone, I won't be notified of their first reply. I have to just keep checking the messages. It's done that for a long time.

WHEN THE FVCK WILL THIS BE FIXED??? We don't need no fancy colours. We need maintenance .
#StandWithBossy