Jump to topic:

New to DDO :)

joshykins1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 3:14:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi i'm new to DDO, Im wondering is there any ethics or specific ways to present a debate? Or is it free for all in terms of style and presentation?
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 3:17:14 PM
At 5/27/2011 3:14:50 PM, joshykins1 wrote:
Hi i'm new to DDO, Im wondering is there any ethics or specific ways to present a debate? Or is it free for all in terms of style and presentation?

Not really just right it up and post it
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 3:19:31 PM

You can view members who have a higher ranking to see what is a good way to present which is not a good way to present. The more readable and clear your debate is, the more people will read it.

Also here is a guide which will help:
http://debatefans.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 3:20:52 PM
At 5/27/2011 3:19:31 PM, askbob wrote:

You can view members who have a higher ranking to see what is a good way to present which is not a good way to present. The more readable and clear your debate is, the more people will read it.

Also here is a guide which will help:
http://debatefans.com...

see this is why he should be president just saying
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 4:34:27 PM

To start, looking over a few debates by other members would be a good idea. Though feel free to jump in head first if you want to.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"