Jump to topic:

Lionheart

Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 7:19:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello, I just wanted to check in and say hi to the DDO community.

How is everyone?
"Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power."

- Lionheart -
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 7:21:53 PM
At 5/27/2011 7:19:14 PM, Lionheart wrote:

How is everyone?

"I'm deactivating my account."

"*walks away into the light... Never to return*"

I feel embarassed for you
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 7:27:14 PM
Oh, alright, you know. Jolly day it is.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 7:36:49 PM
Welcome back.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 7:38:53 PM
hahahahaha
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 7:41:55 PM
At 5/27/2011 7:19:14 PM, Lionheart wrote:

How is everyone?

I'm doing better then I deserve, how about you?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 8:02:59 PM
I'm doing good actually.... The stressful issues that were going on in my life are now resolved, so I feel great about that! Me and my wife decided that we want to start having kids soon and that we want to move closer to family.

Also, I decided that I want to join the gym again. I have an ectomorph metabolism and I lost about 20 lbs of muscle that I used to have and now I'm looking very thin (5'11" 150 lbs). Probably has alot to do with the fact that I stopped goin to the gym and I started working an office job instead of working construction like I have done all the years previous.

I can't weight to hit the weights!

- Lionheart -
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 8:09:54 PM
At 5/27/2011 8:02:59 PM, Lionheart wrote:
I'm doing good actually.... The stressful issues that were going on in my life are now resolved, so I feel great about that! Me and my wife decided that we want to start having kids soon and that we want to move closer to family.

Also, I decided that I want to join the gym again. I have an ectomorph metabolism and I lost about 20 lbs of muscle that I used to have and now I'm looking very thin (5'11" 150 lbs). Probably has alot to do with the fact that I stopped goin to the gym and I started working an office job instead of working construction like I have done all the years previous.

Lol. You think 150 is thin.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 8:13:31 PM
At 5/27/2011 8:09:54 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

If I weighed 150 I would look like fence post.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 8:21:32 PM
At 5/27/2011 8:13:31 PM, jharry wrote:

I mean at his height. I'm maybe an inch or two shorter, and I weigh a LOT less than that. He doesn't know the meaning of thin. :P
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 9:05:06 PM
At 5/27/2011 8:21:32 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

I mean at his height. I'm maybe an inch or two shorter, and I weigh a LOT less than that.

Yeah but he is a dude.
Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 9:05:59 PM
At 5/27/2011 8:21:32 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/27/2011 8:13:31 PM, jharry wrote:

I mean at his height. I'm maybe an inch or two shorter, and I weigh a LOT less than that. He doesn't know the meaning of thin. :P

Yeah, I mean I could be even more thin than I am... but I don't want to let it get that far. That's why I want to hit the gym again. Shoot for 25% more calories than I need each day. 3 grams of carbs per pound of body weight per day...1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day. 30% of my calories will be from dietary fats, while 15% percent of those fats will be saturated fats to elevate my testosterone levels. Carb load for breakfast and lunch with complex carbs then slow down my carb intake to almost a halt for the rest of the day and switch to higher protein meals, because carbs later in the day tend to convert into fat easily. Simple carbs and 20-30 grams of protein before and after my workout. That's my diet and schedule.

I should gain about 10 pounds of muscle over the next 4-6 weeks. It's a good diet plan for hard gainers or "ectomorphs". I studied to be a personal trainer years ago...

- Lionheart -
Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 9:22:20 PM
At 5/27/2011 9:17:18 PM, Koopin wrote:

I lost about 20 lbs of muscle

lol! 20 pounds huh?

Yeah...but that has been over about a 6 month period. I used to be about 170 pounds muscle. Even at that weight, I still looked skinny in my perspective. Now Im about 150... sucks. Now I have to do all that hard work all over again! don't have any workout partners right now either. Before when I used to go... It was me and my brother and 4 of our friends. The people who worked at the gym started calling us the "wolfpack". LOL!

It was fun gong to the gym when you have a group of 6 guys every time.

- Lionheart -
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 9:29:48 PM
At 5/27/2011 9:05:59 PM, Lionheart wrote:

I should gain about 10 pounds of muscle over the next 4-6 weeks. It's a good diet plan for hard gainers or "ectomorphs".

If you can add 10 lbs of actual muscle in month (a) you are not a hard gainer and (b) you are on steroids. If you actually can do this naturally then you have a muscle development ratio that surpasses the likes of Reg Park, Steve Reeves, etc. .

In the interest of science, contact Casey Butt, an engineer and natural weightlifter who has extensively researched muscle growth and maximal genetic potential.He has an equation for optimal muscular development which can predict your maximum potential.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 9:31:59 PM
I hear that there is a secret squat, that if done 150 times a day, will give you eternal life.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 10:38:02 PM
At 5/27/2011 9:29:48 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 5/27/2011 9:05:59 PM, Lionheart wrote:

I should gain about 10 pounds of muscle over the next 4-6 weeks. It's a good diet plan for hard gainers or "ectomorphs".

If you can add 10 lbs of actual muscle in month (a) you are not a hard gainer and (b) you are on steroids. If you actually can do this naturally then you have a muscle development ratio that surpasses the likes of Reg Park, Steve Reeves, etc. .

In the interest of science, contact Casey Butt, an engineer and natural weightlifter who has extensively researched muscle growth and maximal genetic potential.He has an equation for optimal muscular development which can predict your maximum potential.

Well, you are right Cliff. I used the wrong wording which I keep forgetting is so very important on this site. I would gain 10 lbs or more and alot of muscle, but some would be water and some would be fat as well. You don't seem to k alot about body building or the body in general Cliff. I could gain the 10 pounds that I lost back fairly easily, even as a hardgainer because of a number of reasons. 1.) My natural body weight is normally higher than what it is right now. 2.) A strict schedule that is designed for a specific body type can give very fast results for the first few months, until you hit the first plateau. 4.) You gain much more weight and muscle (percentage wise) in the first few months of lifting weights, than you do after you have conditioned your muscles. (On average. Genetic muscle freaks break this rule though.)

Cliff you gain a lot of muscle mass at the beginning o a workout program (the first 3 months or so) if you apply the right knowledge and discipline. Professional body builders who have been conditioning the bodies for years see very minimal muscle gains actually. There is a period of time where your body starts learning how to use protein more efficiently, but this another short phase. This phase is said to happen usually around 24-36 months of working out with heavy weight resistance exercises.

Either way... I know what I'm talking about here Cliff and you are wrong.

Care to debate on it?

- Lionheart -
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 11:03:26 PM
1) Cody is way off, he must be a freak to think 5'11 150 isn't thin - that is sickly thin. I'm 5'8 and 160 pounds and skinny. I'm not like "oh my god he's skinny," I got probably the perfect weight, but I could be described accurately as 'normal skinny.'

2) throwing away the "muscle" in the wording, at my weight I have ten pounds of water-weight or whatever it is that I can fluctuate easily. Depending on what I'm doing, the scale will read anywhere between 155 and 165. So in a sense, Lionheart or I could "gain ten pounds" at the drop of a hat, but it's not muscle and its not cumulative.

3) Are the daggers still sheathed? J/K Welcome back!
kfc
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2011 11:15:33 PM
5'8 155

I used to be 175 but I stopped working out a year ago due to the amount of work i've been doing (thesis, work during college, and 18 creds).
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 12:50:25 PM
At 5/27/2011 10:38:02 PM, Lionheart wrote:

Care to debate on it?

He's a doctor I think?
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 1:48:46 PM
At 5/27/2011 11:15:33 PM, askbob wrote:
5'8 155

I used to be 175 but I stopped working out a year ago due to the amount of work i've been doing (thesis, work during college, and 18 creds).

Yeah, college could definitely make it hard to follow a workout schedule. What subjects are you learning in college?
Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 2:04:42 PM
At 5/28/2011 12:50:25 PM, askbob wrote:

Care to debate on it?

He's a doctor I think?

No, but I studied to become a personal trainer since about the age of 15, till I was about 23 and gave up on the profession.

What are you going to college for? I mean.. What are you getting a degree in?

- Lionheart -
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 2:23:29 PM
At 5/28/2011 12:50:25 PM, askbob wrote:

Care to debate on it?

He's a doctor I think?

Not that kind of doctor.
Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 3:27:51 PM
At 5/28/2011 2:30:03 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Haha. Hello, Lionheart.

Niiiice picture Freedo! LOL!

- Lionheart -
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 3:29:49 PM
At 5/28/2011 3:27:51 PM, Lionheart wrote:
At 5/28/2011 2:30:03 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Haha. Hello, Lionheart.

Niiiice picture Freedo! LOL!

Take a look at the others in my album.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 3:30:04 PM
At 5/27/2011 11:03:26 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
1) Cody is way off, he must be a freak to think 5'11 150 isn't thin - that is sickly thin. I'm 5'8 and 160 pounds and skinny. I'm not like "oh my god he's skinny," I got probably the perfect weight, but I could be described accurately as 'normal skinny.'

2) throwing away the "muscle" in the wording, at my weight I have ten pounds of water-weight or whatever it is that I can fluctuate easily. Depending on what I'm doing, the scale will read anywhere between 155 and 165. So in a sense, Lionheart or I could "gain ten pounds" at the drop of a hat, but it's not muscle and its not cumulative.

3) Are the daggers still sheathed? J/K Welcome back!

What's up Rob! Yeah, the daggers are sheathed. I was going through a lot of stuff in my real life. The drama with askbob just came at a really bad time and I took it WAY too seriously. I'm happy with life again though! Let the good times roll! ;)

- Lionheart -