learn2love
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 11:44:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
this guy wants me to email him

hello
My name is Dorice, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address(williamsdorice[at]yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Dorice
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 11:46:40 AM
It's spammers who are attempting to scam you.

It's called lovespam on DDO and happens every once in a while.

Go to the users profile, report them and click Advertising/Spam and then in the optional text box type "love spam"

They are a bunch of people in Third World Countries typically Africa who log on and try to scam people on social networking sites by pretending as if they are in peril and need rescued.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2011 11:49:49 AM
ditto i reported them when i got it
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 2:44:54 PM
I got something similar to this from some girl named Charity Sankara. I thought it was weird, so I just ignored it.
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 2:48:50 PM
At 5/29/2011 2:47:15 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I didn't get this love spam. No one loves me, and no one ever will love me. *cries*

that's why u poe-joe.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 2:58:30 PM
I didn't get this love spam. No one loves me, and no one ever will love me. *cries*

Check your PM.
kfc
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 2:59:20 PM
At 5/29/2011 2:58:30 PM, Koopin wrote:

Check your PM.

<3
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 3:55:54 PM
Oh, so it was false love.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 4:56:44 PM

lol
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 5:05:03 PM
I've got about three since I've joined. One of them was the day I joined
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 10:57:55 PM
I've tried sending an email to one of them just to see what would happen. so far they have not responded.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 11:11:25 PM
At 5/29/2011 10:57:55 PM, Marauder wrote:
I've tried sending an email to one of them just to see what would happen. so far they have not responded.

I did too. I wanted to counter spam them but they won't write back
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2011 11:49:40 PM
At 5/29/2011 11:46:38 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
What?!?! Dorice is unfaithful?!?!

Of course she is, I saw her with koopin last week!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2011 9:26:14 AM
I'm getting the spam at the rate of about one per month. It's been increasing. I wonder why the addresses are almost always yahoo, not gmail or hotmail. Maybe even spammers are afraid of Google and Microsoft.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2011 5:24:55 AM
At 5/30/2011 9:26:14 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
I'm getting the spam at the rate of about one per month. It's been increasing. I wonder why the addresses are almost always yahoo, not gmail or hotmail. Maybe even spammers are afraid of Google and Microsoft.

gmail is now asking for mobile number confirmation for new accounts. I doubt if the spammers would like to give numbers to google before starting. Don't know about hotmail.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 12:27:42 AM
I got another message from this user: http://www.debate.org...

This is what it read

"hello dearest one,
(email address of user here)
i am humble sweetbaby mia i am interested to be your good friend after i view your profile
today i will like us to know each other life style,hobbies,studies,and also to see each other
i beleive that distance or height or age can not be a hindrance to what is in my mind i like to
be your everlasting frined in the world yes i am funny girl you will like the part of me
i never get angry so easy,(email address of user here)my details is here everything about me get me direct
am waiting to see you now thanks
"

Anybody else? If so then we should report them for spam.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 12:44:29 AM
At 6/6/2011 12:27:42 AM, quarterexchange wrote:

This is what it read

"hello dearest one,
i am humble sweetbaby mia i am interested to be your good friend after i view your profile
today i will like us to know each other life style,hobbies,studies,and also to see each other
i beleive that distance or height or age can not be a hindrance to what is in my mind i like to
be your everlasting frined in the world yes i am funny girl you will like the part of me
i never get angry so easy,(email address of user here)my details is here everything about me get me direct
"

I got the same one a few minutes ago.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 1:29:11 AM
At 6/6/2011 12:44:29 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 6/6/2011 12:27:42 AM, quarterexchange wrote:

This is what it read

"hello dearest one,
"

I got the same one a few minutes ago.

me too. Just report it.