Jump to topic:

Juggle's twitter bot

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 11:16:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know how good of an impression its making...

http://twitter.com...

But the links they are putting out do not work
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 11:26:00 AM
So Shin Chan is the Bot?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 12:13:08 PM
thats my guess. All it posts are DDO links and the links are not correct. A human would have noticed that.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 1:39:11 PM
At 6/4/2011 12:13:08 PM, askbob wrote:
thats my guess. All it posts are DDO links and the links are not correct.

Not completely true. Twitter just adds something at the end that makes the link fail.

He posted this link, delete the bolded words and it is a working link:

www.debate.org/debates/Jesus-Christ-as-shown-in-the-bible-is-a-bad-person-and-dangerous-to-America-Values/1/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

But still, I wonder what that is.
kfc
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 1:46:23 PM
twitter doesn't add it, some software that they are using for the bot is adding it
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 1:54:36 PM
At 6/4/2011 11:24:34 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 6/4/2011 11:16:30 AM, askbob wrote:
I don't know how good of an impression its making...

http://twitter.com...

But the links they are putting out do not work

what is this i dont even
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown