Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Confirming your identity

JohnJohnSHTOOKAH
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 10:24:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If I deactivated my old profile and made a new one, why can't I use the same number??

I thinks this iZ dumbs.

Would you agree?
Ska > Whatever your favorite genre of music is
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 10:35:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 10:24:33 AM, JohnJohnSHTOOKAH wrote:
If I deactivated my old profile and made a new one, why can't I use the same number??

I thinks this iZ dumbs.

Would you agree?

No, because deactivating your old account does not remove votes, and so if you could use the same cell phone number, that would make it all the easier to obtain multiple voting abilities.

Why don't you just re-activate your account?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
JohnJohnSHTOOKAH
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 10:49:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 10:35:55 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/6/2011 10:24:33 AM, JohnJohnSHTOOKAH wrote:
If I deactivated my old profile and made a new one, why can't I use the same number??

I thinks this iZ dumbs.

Would you agree?

No, because deactivating your old account does not remove votes, and so if you could use the same cell phone number, that would make it all the easier to obtain multiple voting abilities.

Why don't you just re-activate your account?

WAIT I actually have a good reason. On my old account I would mainly be debating with friends I knew, or right wingers. Which gave me many Illegitimate votes. I had many "debates" that where rather ridiculous and I wouldn't consider to be legitimate.

Now that I have a new account I want to make this a "clean slate" moment. Where my debates, my votes and my arguments will be legitimate. N now I won't be just some liberal troll lawl much
Ska > Whatever your favorite genre of music is
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 9:22:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/6/2011 10:49:32 PM, JohnJohnSHTOOKAH wrote:
At 6/6/2011 10:35:55 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/6/2011 10:24:33 AM, JohnJohnSHTOOKAH wrote:
If I deactivated my old profile and made a new one, why can't I use the same number??

I thinks this iZ dumbs.

Would you agree?

No, because deactivating your old account does not remove votes, and so if you could use the same cell phone number, that would make it all the easier to obtain multiple voting abilities.

Why don't you just re-activate your account?

WAIT I actually have a good reason. On my old account I would mainly be debating with friends I knew, or right wingers. Which gave me many Illegitimate votes. I had many "debates" that where rather ridiculous and I wouldn't consider to be legitimate.

Now that I have a new account I want to make this a "clean slate" moment. Where my debates, my votes and my arguments will be legitimate. N now I won't be just some liberal troll lawl much

The only option is to contact the staff to see if they will by-pass the cell phone requirement for voting for you.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2011 10:05:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/7/2011 9:22:58 AM, OreEle wrote:
The only option is to contact the staff to see if they will by-pass the cell phone requirement for voting for you.

I've done that twice now. I didn't get a reply...