Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 11:40:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I found a wiki for the site a ddomafia.com

And I looked at the changes log

And one was recorded. Also there is probably a load of vandalism carried out on this wiki because no one changes it.

The wiki is clinically dead, we need to revive a great idea.
Kfc.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 11:50:33 PM
At 6/9/2011 11:40:34 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

And one was recorded. Also there is probably a load of vandalism carried out on this wiki because no one changes it.

It's a work in progress. I pay for the hosting and askbob does most of the work. We have recruited several people to complete the mafia content, but given its such a thankless and often boring job, it seems people lose interest. I can't even bring myself to work on one page. I always get distracted... stupid short attention spa--- *goes back to facebook*.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2011 11:53:24 PM
At 6/9/2011 11:40:34 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

That link goes to the fansite. The wiki is www.ddomafia.com/wiki

I haven't seen any vandalism, but I can fix it if you tell me where it is.

It's not dead, I just had to take a break from editing it because I had to write some essays. I'm going to work on it tomorrow and over the weekend.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2011 3:09:29 PM
I add things when I can, trouble is I'm working my asss off all summer so i'll be adding more to it fall semester. With that said it is a wiki so really anyone can add anything to it, it doesn't have to wait for me
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos