Jump to topic:

DDO 4th Presidential Election voting thread

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 11:49:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone, this is the official voting thread for the DDO election. Only those that have either 100 posts or 3 completed debates at the start of this election can vote for president and of course, only 1 vote per person.

All votes need to be in Bold so that it is easier to count as the thread grows.

The election will end on June 15th (tuesday) at 5 pm PST (or 8 pm EST).

Voters can vote for anyone that they choose, however the two primary candidates are Askbob and Innomen.

Ready...

Set...

Vote!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:02:09 PM
At 6/12/2011 11:55:19 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
Juggle let you make this?

Well okay...

Vote Innomen

RFD: Innomen has little policy, but askbob's is way overacheiving. They both suck, leaving me to vote for the nicer guy... which appears to be Innomen.
Kfc.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:05:12 PM
At 6/12/2011 12:02:09 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

Well okay...

Vote Innomen

RFD: Innomen has little policy, but askbob's is way overacheiving. They both suck, leaving me to vote for the nicer guy... which appears to be Innomen.

You can overachieve?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:06:04 PM
At 6/12/2011 12:05:12 PM, askbob wrote:
At 6/12/2011 12:02:09 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

Well okay...

Vote Innomen

You can overachieve?

I just don't see how you can handle a policy at that level. Innomen also appears to be quite mature (not saying you are immature, but there's apparently alot to like about Inno)
Kfc.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:07:46 PM
I would like to add that individuals can change their votes if they wish.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:10:07 PM
At 6/12/2011 12:06:04 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
I just don't see how you can handle a policy at that level. Innomen also appears to be quite mature (not saying you are immature, but there's apparently alot to like about Inno)

haha ok
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:15:47 PM
askbob
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:22:47 PM
I am the President.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:22:51 PM
At 6/12/2011 12:21:52 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 6/12/2011 12:19:27 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
Askbob engages in troll debates:

I looked at his debates and found this.

askbob wrote in the comments:

It was mainly just to prove a point to the moderators so they could fix this website glitch.

You can PM the owner instead of creating a troll debate. It's not like Juggle actually looks at the site. I have not seen mod activity of any kind since I joined (and in the posts before)
Kfc.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:24:37 PM
At 6/12/2011 12:22:47 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I am the President.

No one has voted for you. I would except no one would. It feeds on itself.
Kfc.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:25:41 PM
At 6/12/2011 12:22:51 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

It was mainly just to prove a point to the moderators so they could fix this website glitch.

You can PM the owner instead of creating a troll debate. It's not like Juggle actually looks at the site. I have not seen mod activity of any kind since I joined (and in the posts before)

You joined three days ago. The mods don't police the site constantly. Either you're presumptuous, in which case you need to spend more time here, or you're a former member, in which case you're an idiot, since the difference between DDO under Phil and DDO under Juggle is pretty significant.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:27:25 PM
At 6/12/2011 12:25:41 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

You joined three days ago. The mods don't police the site constantly. Either you're presumptuous, in which case you need to spend more time here, or you're a former member, in which case you're an idiot, since the difference between DDO under Phil and DDO under Juggle is pretty significant.

Perhaps not.

Whatever, to communicate with juggle we need someone who seems the most mature, and that's Innomen.
Kfc.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:30:52 PM
At 6/12/2011 12:27:25 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
At 6/12/2011 12:25:41 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Perhaps not.

Whatever, to communicate with juggle we need someone who seems the most mature, and that's Innomen.

To communicate with Juggle, we need someone who A) gets a lot of stuff done, and B) keeps a meticulous account of everything going on with the site. Innomen's an awesome guy, but maturity is secondary to aptitude--and askbob has proven himself capable of getting results, even if his methods are occasionally erratic.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 12:32:33 PM

well you can't really test out the glitch without creating a debate as the glitch was a debate glitch.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 2:10:53 PM
Innomen
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 2:14:05 PM
Innomen
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2011 2:16:19 PM
Current votes

Innomen (7)- Brainmaster, Cliffstamp, CiRrK, FREEDO, baggins, darkkermit, SuperRobotWars
Askbob (4)- Cody Franklin, headphonegut, LaissezFaire, medic0506
Donjeffries (1)- PoeJoe
Kfc.