Jump to topic:

I accept and Thank You

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 3:43:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
This was an interesting election, very different from the last election that took place here.

I would first and foremost like to reach out to my opponent and extend my support for all of his proposed, initiatives, and if I can be of any help at all, I would be more than happy to help him in implementation. All credit for his initiatives would squarely fall in his corner, and I would be only a support conduit if he would have me.

Having said that, it is not lost on me what this election was about. It is clear to me the unifying principles that we have on DDO that keeps us here, and those elements that may cause us to lose interest or drive us away.

It is the intent of my administration to make the good better on this site, and help the greater development of a debating community dedicated to excellence, fair play and fun. In the coming weeks and months I intend on working with Juggle, and the members of this site to clarify those objectives that are truly obtainable and reach those objectives with the support of my cabinet:

Vice President: PCP
Chief of Staff: Koopin
Director of Newb Development and Improvement: FREEDO
Chief Adviser: Thaddeus
Foreign Relations: TBD
Cirrk and Roy: Directors of Tournament Development
Cliff: My Cheif Assistant in working with Juggle.
Mirza: Consultant Extrondinare

More positions will be created to address specific initiatives, and please PM me if you would like to help.

I'd also like to mention that OreEle is a key functionary of this site and we all owe him particular gratitude for making so much happen here. I'd be very happy to have him on my side in working with the daily happenings of this site and help me stay appraised of what is happening here.

More will unfold and all suggestions are welcome.

Thank you again.
-innomen
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 8:30:20 AM
I have heard rumors that innomen was born in kenya. Will you show us your birth certificate ? if not, what are you hiding ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 8:30:52 AM
At 6/16/2011 8:30:20 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I have heard rumors that innomen was born in kenya. Will you show us your birth certificate ? if not, what are you hiding ?

I don't care because he's letting me on a committee
Kfc.
Merda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 8:50:11 AM
Congrats and good luck inno. I'm sure you'll be a great president. And isn't this a historical event? Inno is the first ever gay president of DDO!
My manwich!
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 9:21:57 AM
Glad you won. Nice acceptance, hope everything works well. Maybe we can improve the site significantly. Thanks for appointing me for something, hopefully I can return the favor.

And good choices.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 9:23:08 AM
At 6/16/2011 8:50:11 AM, Merda wrote:
Congrats and good luck inno. I'm sure you'll be a great president. And isn't this a historical event? Inno is the first ever gay president of DDO!

He's doing that to troll us while seeming nice
Kfc.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 10:12:51 AM
Congrats and good luck!
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 10:24:21 AM
At 6/16/2011 10:17:56 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Cody & Friends are still up until Julia is back

I've already sent a PM to her asking her to update it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 10:25:02 AM
At 6/16/2011 10:24:44 AM, OreEle wrote:
Though it wouldn't hurt for multiple people to PM her.

She only checks in like once a week right?
Kfc.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 12:31:21 PM
At 6/16/2011 3:43:48 AM, innomen wrote:
This was an interesting election, very different from the last election that took place here.

I would first and foremost like to reach out to my opponent and extend my support for all of his proposed, initiatives, and if I can be of any help at all, I would be more than happy to help him in implementation. All credit for his initiatives would squarely fall in his corner, and I would be only a support conduit if he would have me.

Having said that, it is not lost on me what this election was about. It is clear to me the unifying principles that we have on DDO that keeps us here, and those elements that may cause us to lose interest or drive us away.

It is the intent of my administration to make the good better on this site, and help the greater development of a debating community dedicated to excellence, fair play and fun. In the coming weeks and months I intend on working with Juggle, and the members of this site to clarify those objectives that are truly obtainable and reach those objectives with the support of my cabinet:

Mirza: Consultant Extrondinare

More positions will be created to address specific initiatives, and please PM me if you would like to help.

I'd also like to mention that OreEle is a key functionary of this site and we all owe him particular gratitude for making so much happen here. I'd be very happy to have him on my side in working with the daily happenings of this site and help me stay appraised of what is happening here.

More will unfold and all suggestions are welcome.

Thank you again.
-innomen

OreEle is a guy?
Kfc.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 12:45:32 PM
I received this PM from PCP, not sure how relevant it is.

"As for that VP talk all the time, I tell ya I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me: What is it exactly that the VP does every day?"

Just kidding!
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:14:55 PM
Congratulations!
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:17:49 PM
At 6/16/2011 10:25:02 AM, Brainmaster wrote:

Yeah, about that often. And yes, I am a guy. The entire "OreEle is a girl" thing is just a running joke.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:21:10 PM
i say revolt anyway. there'll be some kinda be rode by innomen rule next.. i bet you.. he's a power hungry dude. and has admitted so!
DATCMOTO's moustache makes him look like an eejit...

edit: nah, i'm jealous... God's an eejit definitely though!
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:27:26 PM
At 6/16/2011 1:17:49 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 6/16/2011 10:25:02 AM, Brainmaster wrote:

Yeah, about that often. And yes, I am a guy. The entire "OreEle is a girl" thing is just a running joke.

We accept your decision. If you wanna think you are a guy, that is fine. But we were talking about your biological start.
kfc
el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:53:42 PM
i think we should leave the poor girl alone. i don't really think you're not a guy oreele.. i just kinda wish you aren't..

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:54:34 PM
At 6/16/2011 1:53:42 PM, el-badgero wrote:
i think we should leave the poor girl alone. i don't really think you're not a guy oreele.. i just kinda wish you aren't..

poor whatever it is... correction!

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:55:51 PM
ii do love oreele for whatever reason. some reason anyway.

el-badgero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2011 1:57:34 PM
anyway, i'm thinking i'm a bit drunk to be on ddo so i'll bid ye good night. i was somewhat touched by the wtf badger thread. thank ye :)

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2011 12:41:23 PM
I want to be a Czar of some sort, because it just has a statist ring to it and I'm all about the parodies.

Oh, and one more thing... Congrats, friend!!!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)