Jump to topic:

Official DDO member compliment day!

Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:28:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I declare June 20th to be DDO's give compliments day!

With all this hatin' goin on (its a debate site duh) its good at least once a year to give every active member on your friends list a little compliment.

So on June 20th, give those compliments!

-This is a DDO party project.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:35:05 AM
*waves goodbye to this thread as it falls to the back pages*
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:35:54 AM
At 6/18/2011 1:35:05 AM, askbob wrote:
*waves goodbye to this thread as it falls to the back pages*

This shall not be!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:44:00 AM
At 6/18/2011 1:38:47 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
I will keep posting so people shall compliment!!

*hooks thread up to the back of pickup truck and tugs*

*calls Chuck Norris to assist*
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:45:13 AM
At 6/18/2011 1:43:39 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Move this to personal. :|

Why? It's not personal. It's about DDO.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:49:26 AM
At 6/18/2011 1:45:13 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/18/2011 1:43:39 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Move this to personal. :|

Why? It's not personal. It's about DDO.

xactly
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 5:44:19 AM
I am going to start early cause the early american eagle gets the iraqi worm of oil.

I would like to compliment rockey for instigating a compliment day.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:26:50 AM
It's the 18th so....

Eat snot you horiffic psychotic crackhead who smells like the teletubbie rubbing homicidal clown and the maggotous dumbass.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:27:45 AM
Today's insult day.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2011 1:38:32 PM
I would like to compliment OreEle in advance for shutting up about her preggers baby and then spamming the forum with so many new baby threads she is banned forever.
Kfc.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2011 2:04:10 PM
Well, in case i forget, i would like to recognize Rocky who has elevated himself over the last 6 months or so from troll who once rick-rolled me on my profile wall, to now a major contributor to the betterment of the site, and a willing associate in the DDO Party inititatives. Thanks Rocky.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2011 2:05:44 PM
At 6/19/2011 2:04:10 PM, innomen wrote:
Well, in case i forget, i would like to recognize Rocky who has elevated himself over the last 6 months or so from troll who once rick-rolled me on my profile wall, to now a major contributor to the betterment of the site, and a willing associate in the DDO Party inititatives. Thanks Rocky.

"In a matter of days the Party Party's platform went from "TROLLIN AND MOA TROLLIN" to site improvement.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2011 8:31:00 PM
I'm glad my name isnt bullwinkle...

Anyways get your compliments ready, as tomorrow is the only day you are required by DDO law to be nice to someone.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 12:06:02 AM
I will be the first to actually compliment on compliment day since all you twats are doing it on the wrong day.

Respect to clif for contributing very much to this site with his vast number of votes.

Respect to socialpinko/merda for being the first person to beat burningpuppies101 after he had won 35 debates without a loss. But even more it was a tough topic which usually I find ends with the person taking his position losing, plus he was playing devils advocate!
http://www.debate.org...

I might add more when I think of them
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 1:32:13 AM
Props to askbob for doing the beginner mafia, it seriously helped.

Props to Innomen for winning the election

Props to charleslb for writing his long winded essays in face of trollin. You guys can be hatin on charles but hes got a message or two tucked between the words.

I'd like to thank OreEle for being the #1 most dedicated member on this site, somehow juggling the elections, forum statistics and pregnancy at the same time. Kudos.

Thanks to everyone in the philosophy thread who reads my posts, although some may seem like complete nonsense.

Thanks to Danielle, who basically ushered me into this site (back then she was theLwerd) and did a lot of great debates against me. Danielle is one of my inspirations to help new members because without doing those debates, I probably would have left a while ago.

Koopin for giving humor to the site, its a happy thing to see amidst the philosophical and political arguments one member still with a smile.

FREEDO for that woodchuck debate and stuff I've already thanked him for.

I'll post more if I think of some more.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 11:59:00 AM
you're fat
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2011 12:00:18 PM
In the spirit of the day, I give high 5's & compliments to the following:

FOR KEEPING IT FUN
Brian, Koopin, Freedo, ccstate, & askbob

FOR KEEPING IT REAL
Panda, PoeJoe, Geo, gavin, Puck, & Paradigm

FOR ALWAYS GIVING A TOUGH CHALLENGE
Alto, Grape, & Freeman

FOR HIS INSIGHTFULNESS
Roy

FOR KEEPING ALL IT GOING
Cerebral, Laissez Faire, Kinesis, popculture, super robot, Zetsubou, Korashk, Cody,
Tellevalot, Samman, feverish, JKenyon, Grey Parrott, Rocky, OreEle, Innomen, Ragnar, Matt, 1st Lord of the Ven, SCA8, darkkermit, Commoncents, & Vardas

TO THE LADIES
Lovelife, Belle, Rogue, Ann, INH, Danielle, & Vi

FOR THEIR FAITH
DATCMOTO, Godsands, Mirza, & mongeese

AND OF COURSE MY BESTEST BUDDY ON DDO
wonderwoman

I've probably left someone out, but these folks always come to mind. DDO would not the be the same without ya! Love ya mean it!

Your friend, "Coach Surbs"