Jump to topic:

Love spam thread

RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 10:05:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll bet that I get more love spam than anyone else on the site. That may be because old tired conservative men are absolutely irresistible to young women. Or just maybe it is something else. I especially like the personal reference to me as "Dear........." How many of you got this one?:

June 24:

Posted by:
missmagret

Hi Dear.........

I wish i could get to know you for it is my pleasure to have you as my friend for a friendship is all about Respect,,,Admiration and Passion also friendship is consist of sharing of ideas and showing true love without cheats,,,lies and betray and i have this my feelings to share with you, so can we be good friends ? my name is miss Magret and i am 23 years old.

waiting to hear from you at (Magrettusharyahoo.co.uk) Please close the gaps or space

Please try and contact me at my email address for essay communication and to enable me forward more of my pictures to you and also to tell you more about my self.
thanks,
Magret.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 10:07:31 PM
At 6/24/2011 10:05:17 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
I'll bet that I get more love spam than anyone else on the site. That may be because old tired conservative men are absolutely irresistible to young women. Or just maybe it is something else. I especially like the personal reference to me as "Dear........." How many of you got this one?:

June 24:

Posted by:
missmagret

Hi Dear.........

I wish i could get to know you for it is my pleasure to have you as my friend for a friendship is all about Respect,,,Admiration and Passion also friendship is consist of sharing of ideas and showing true love without cheats,,,lies and betray and i have this my feelings to share with you, so can we be good friends ? my name is miss Magret and i am 23 years old.

waiting to hear from you at (Magrettusharyahoo.co.uk) Please close the gaps or space

Please try and contact me at my email address for essay communication and to enable me forward more of my pictures to you and also to tell you more about my self.
thanks,
Magret.

Got it.

I'm going to give her my info except I'll give her this number:

985-655-2500

And tell her to call ASAP
Kfc.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 2:23:27 AM
From Zaina Ishaaq

I am Zaina Ishaaq, 18 years old and daughter of late Sir Ismall Ishaaq, a reputable businessman who died in a hospital on 12th, February 2009.
I lost my mother when I was 4 years old.

I have all documents of my late father business and some money that is left in the bank. The total fund is Six Million Five Hundrad Thousand United States Dollars. (USD 6, 500,000.00). The money is still in the bank and l am with all the documents.

Please I need your assistance in the following ways:

1.To help me get this money out of the bank and invest it in your country.

2.To help me to come over to your country to continue with my education.

3.To stand as my guardian and business partner until I am out of school to handle any investment.

If you can help me with these three things, I am promising you 15% of the total money as
soon as you receive the money in any account of your choice. Please you can contact me with my private email becuase i will not have time to reply into the site ( zainaa90@ yahoo.fr )

Your suggestions and ideas will be highly valued.
I am waiting to hear from you.

Yours truly
Zaina Ishaaq
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 2:24:03 AM
Hello
My name is miss GIFT.I am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile today,i became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you mean while i have some important to discussed with you,and I will like to established a long lasting relationship with you.and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures,this is my email address ( giftandrew29@ yahoo.com.sg ) I believe we can move from here i am Awaiting for your mail,please contact me directly with my e-mail( giftandrew29@ yahoo.com.sg )Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life i will be happy to here from you,soon
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 2:27:40 AM
And what is this... Some member from DDO contacted me.

Stranger: hey
Mirza: Hello.
Stranger: Whats up
Mirza: Not much, there?
Stranger: same

Meaningful conversation.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 12:58:16 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
jeniferlove

my name is jennifer, but for beter communication , contact me to my email, jennifer4love30yahoo.com , so that i can send my pictures and more information about myself to you,
jennifer4love30yahoo.com
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 10:30:58 PM
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 10:31:58 PM
At 6/28/2011 10:30:58 PM, askbob wrote:

I want moar spam so I can play with there minds

example i sent on of them a rickrolled phone number over email
Kfc.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 7:36:13 AM
All within the last month:

tinakoneh65@yahoo
hello
my name is tina i saw your profile today at www.debate.org and i love it and i will also like to know more about you please i will like you to email me back with my email address (tinakoneh65yahoo) so that i will give you my pictures for you to know whom i am, waiting for your lovely reply soon.
miss tina

Hello, i like your profile and its was quiet a relief, i will like to know you more, i wish you contact me through my personal email ID( lilianwilosn01@yahoo ) so that i well tell you more about self and send my picture to you wiating to hear from you soon
Reaged from
Lillian

Hello Dear
My name is Grace i saw your profile today on (www.debate.org) when i was searching for a soul mate and admire it i think we can write together to be friends, i would like you to contact me back through my private email (gracebaby200_georgeyahoo) so that we will know more about ourselves and i will also send you my photo as soon as you contact me back.
Hopping to hear from you soonest,
your new friend,
Miss Grace.

Hello,
I am a lady of 23yrs i went through your profile in this site[debate.org] and i took interest in it, please if you don't mind i will like you to contact me with this mail address (liliankabbashiyahoo) for us to know each other better and for me to send my photos and tell you more about my self.remember that comminication is the bridge to every relationship. Lots of love lilian.

hello
My name is Dorice, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address(williamsdorice@ahoo) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Dorice

Hello dear,
I am Viera! how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile today and i read it and took interest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID:(Viera_lov02yahoo) hope to hear from you soon,I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Viera.(Viera_lov02at yahoo )

Didn't realise full e-mail addresses aren't allowed in the forums so just edited those bits out.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 7:41:10 AM
At 6/25/2011 2:23:27 AM, Mirza wrote:
From Zaina Ishaaq

I am Zaina Ishaaq, 18 years old and daughter of late Sir Ismall Ishaaq, a reputable businessman who died in a hospital on 12th, February 2009.

I have all documents of my late father business and some money that is left in the bank. The total fund is Six Million Five Hundrad Thousand United States Dollars. (USD 6, 500,000.00). The money is still in the bank and l am with all the documents.

3.To stand as my guardian and business partner until I am out of school to handle any investment.

If you can help me with these three things, I am promising you 15% of the total money as
soon as you receive the money in any account of your choice. Please you can contact me with my private email becuase i will not have time to reply into the site ( zainaa90@ yahoo.fr )

Yours truly
Zaina Ishaaq

You're going to be rich - you lucky sod!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 7:52:12 AM
I believe there was a hilarious thread a while back that tracked a user who followed through.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 12:13:14 AM
At 6/29/2011 7:41:10 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 6/25/2011 2:23:27 AM, Mirza wrote:
From Zaina Ishaaq

Yours truly
Zaina Ishaaq

You're going to be rich - you lucky sod!
Indeed!
Minuteman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 12:20:01 AM
We need more of this:

Sent by: HUGESPAM

Just cut to the chase and give me all your money.

Email me at example at example.com with your SSN.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 12:41:27 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
sweetie12

Hi Dear,
My name is miss Tricia.I saw your profile today and become very interested,so please it is urgent that you have to contact me immediately through email id (triciakoneyahoo.com) so that i will tell you my mind and give you my picture,thanks so much for your understanding,i will be waiting for your reply now, please write me direct with my email address as I give you above and below here because I have something IMPORTANT to tell you.
(triciakoneyahoo.com)
warm regard
Tricia.
Minuteman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 12:45:52 PM
At 7/1/2011 12:45:05 PM, mongeese wrote:
I just got the Tricia one, too.

I am gonna troll her with something along the lines of a rickroll number, "The Game" email or something.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 12:49:06 PM
I didn't get any love spam.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 12:53:35 PM
At 7/1/2011 12:50:02 PM, Minuteman wrote:
At 7/1/2011 12:49:06 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

is your message set to friends only?

Don't know, I'll check.
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 3:35:32 PM
«Hello»
 Between sweetie12 and You 
Friday, July 01, 2011 @ 12:39:18 PM
Posted by:
sweetie12

Hi Dear,
My name is miss Tricia.I saw your profile today and become very interested,so please it is urgent that you have to contact me immediately through email id (triciakoneyahoo.com) so that i will tell you my mind and give you my picture,thanks so much for your understanding,i will be waiting for your reply now, please write me direct with my email address as I give you above and below here because I have something IMPORTANT to tell you.
(triciakoneyahoo.com)
warm regard
Tricia.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 3:37:38 PM
At 7/1/2011 3:35:32 PM, headphonegut wrote:
«Hello»
 Between sweetie12 and You 
Friday, July 01, 2011 @ 12:39:18 PM
Posted by:
sweetie12

Hi Dear,
(triciakoneyahoo.com)
warm regard
Tricia.

Slut. I thought we had something special.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2011 3:53:48 PM
Lmao thx inno I really needed that laugh
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Minuteman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2011 8:45:06 AM
Hello,

Greetings from Victory, (victorywil at yahoo.com)

I apologies for intruding into your privacy, since we don't know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me my Dear.

i am happy to get in contact with you after my direction to find a nice trusted and sincere reliable friend I was motivated to write to you after see your contact I know that this email will meet you in a good health and also surprised.i am here to seek your advice of which i know that it will helps me to overcome my situation,

i am presently single girl My dearest,In your usual time, may it please you to write me back in my email address. So that i will explain more about myself,my details,my pictures and purpose of writing to you.

Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart.A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. please click reply to reply me, i wait patiently to hear from you , direct to my Email Add (victorywil at yahoo.com) for more introduction,

Thanks and remain blessed
Yours New Friend
Victory.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2011 9:08:16 AM
At 7/1/2011 12:53:35 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 7/1/2011 12:50:02 PM, Minuteman wrote:
At 7/1/2011 12:49:06 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

is your message set to friends only?

Don't know, I'll check.

Its set to everybody, I guess . . . http://memedump.com...
Minister Of Trolling
:
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2011 9:11:15 AM
Between victry and You 
Sunday, July 03, 2011 @ 7:35:29 AM
Posted by:
victry

Hello,

Greetings from Victory, (victorywilyahoo.com)

I apologies for intruding into your privacy, since we don't know each other, but pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you Please don't be angry with me my Dear.

i am happy to get in contact with you after my direction to find a nice trusted and sincere reliable friend I was motivated to write to you after see your contact I know that this email will meet you in a good health and also surprised.i am here to seek your advice of which i know that it will helps me to overcome my situation,

i am presently single girl My dearest,In your usual time, may it please you to write me back in my email address. So that i will explain more about myself,my details,my pictures and purpose of writing to you.

Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart.A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. please click reply to reply me, i wait patiently to hear from you , direct to my Email Add (victorywilyahoo.com) for more introduction,

Thanks and remain blessed
Yours New Friend
Victory.