askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:35:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

now or I will get involved.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:35:23 PM
mass report if you haven't yet
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:36:30 PM
This may be the only time I can call someone off for being a spammer... so I'm taking the opportunity.

Mods, either ban him or state that you won't. Please don't leave the matter alone. Things will get ugly.
Kfc.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:39:37 PM
http://www.debate.org... too
Should we subsidize education?

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:40:14 PM
For now, I suggest everyone just accept their debates and then forfeit the 1st round. It'll cancel the debate, not count as a forfeit.
Should we subsidize education?

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:41:09 PM
Don't banhammer, just mass downvote his debates. If we convince the mods to put up a homepage "Best Debate" filter the whole drive away noobs problem is fixed.
Kfc.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:43:06 PM
At 6/26/2011 9:41:09 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
Don't banhammer, just mass downvote his debates. If we convince the mods to put up a homepage "Best Debate" filter the whole drive away noobs problem is fixed.

no it's more a problem than that when he accepts legitimate debates and then completely ruins them for new members

poor guy just wanted a good debate and that's what he gets. How likely do you think he is to come back to DDO after that? Not at all.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:45:01 PM
At 6/26/2011 9:43:06 PM, askbob wrote:

no it's more a problem than that when he accepts legitimate debates and then completely ruins them for new members

poor guy just wanted a good debate and that's what he gets. How likely do you think he is to come back to DDO after that? Not at all.

Good point, but that's still not a reason to banhammer. I would suggest simply ignoring him and mass reporting him.

Mods, PLEASE HEAR ME OUT. Make a statement either way before this goes full retard.
Kfc.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:45:57 PM
At 6/26/2011 9:45:01 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

Good point, but that's still not a reason to banhammer. I would suggest simply ignoring him and mass reporting him.

Mods, PLEASE HEAR ME OUT. Make a statement either way before this goes full retard.

It's enough of a reason to banhammer him in my opinion. When you start ruining people's debates then get outta her.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:47:37 PM
http://www2.picturepush.com...

next is iownu and he blocked me instead of accepting the message. Looks like it's time to crank it up a notch.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:48:21 PM
At 6/26/2011 9:45:57 PM, askbob wrote:
At 6/26/2011 9:45:01 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

It's enough of a reason to banhammer him in my opinion. When you start ruining people's debates then get outta her.

Not going to be fighting over this. If things go full retard, I'm outta here.

Yes, I know you all want that.
Kfc.
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:48:51 PM
At 6/26/2011 9:47:37 PM, askbob wrote:

next is iownu and he blocked me instead of accepting the message. Looks like it's time to crank it up a notch.

lolwut...

how you gonna do that without his name, etc.
Kfc.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:51:13 PM
At 6/26/2011 9:48:51 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

lolwut...

Come on jacob, you know better than I do that i'm good at that.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:55:52 PM
At 6/26/2011 9:51:13 PM, askbob wrote:
At 6/26/2011 9:48:51 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

lolwut...

Come on jacob, you know better than I do that i'm good at that.

lol
kfc
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 9:56:38 PM
Again, this kind of activity is against the TOS and has been explicitly noted that is not tolerated by the mods. If you have a problem report it, if nothing is done then report it to innomen and let him take it a step further.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 10:03:06 PM
At 6/26/2011 9:56:38 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
Again, this kind of activity is against the TOS and has been explicitly noted that is not tolerated by the mods. If you have a problem report it, if nothing is done then report it to innomen and let him take it a step further.

Askbob, calm down. I suggest either reporting the member or just banning/blocking him from taking one of your opening debates. Please. And Cliff, I do agree, though I'm confused by innomen would "take it a step further"?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 10:05:38 PM
Looks like iownu is gone
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 10:06:08 PM
At 6/26/2011 10:03:06 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Askbob, calm down. I suggest either reporting the member or just banning/blocking him from taking one of your opening debates. Please. And Cliff, I do agree, though I'm confused by innomen would "take it a step further"?

Innomen has... ways of persuasion when it comes to banning members. I once spammed a thread and he showed up at my house with a rope.
kfc
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 10:17:58 PM

yeah i don't really care or recognize innomen as any authority figure
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 10:27:50 PM
At 6/26/2011 10:06:08 PM, Koopin wrote:

Innomen has... ways of persuasion when it comes to banning members. I once spammed a thread and he showed up at my house with a rope.

I'll ask innomen about that...

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 10:30:20 PM
At 6/26/2011 10:27:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

It was kinda kinky.
kfc
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 10:30:50 PM
At 6/26/2011 10:30:20 PM, Koopin wrote:

It was kinda kinky.

gay
Kfc.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 10:31:56 PM
At 6/26/2011 10:30:50 PM, Brainmaster wrote:

It was kinda kinky.

gay

Sorry, didn't mean to cause you to stumble.
kfc
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 1:21:37 AM

It was kinda kinky.

I thought things were gonna get racist
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 4:50:23 PM
At 6/27/2011 3:02:37 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
He and catsrule were banned.

Julia hasn't been online though. I spy a user mod.

Well, vigilante justice triumphs again!

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 5:00:39 PM
At 6/27/2011 4:50:23 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 6/27/2011 3:02:37 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
He and catsrule were banned.

Julia hasn't been online though. I spy a user mod.

Well, vigilante justice triumphs again!

With unfortunate casualties.
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2011 5:03:33 PM
catsrule had several recent debates which showed him more than capable of making quality debates. It is beyond ridiculous that this is how new members are being welcomed.