rename the site

Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 11:03:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/28/2011 11:01:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I think this site should be renamed loophole.com, rather then a debate forum it is more about creating a red herring based on what people perceive as a loophole, then having a bunch of the persons fanboys vote for them.

Hey there bozo10
Kfc.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 11:16:09 PM
creating a red herring based on what people perceive as a loophole

lolwut
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Brainmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 11:16:34 PM
At 6/28/2011 11:16:09 PM, askbob wrote:

lolwut

wut
Kfc.
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 11:24:36 PM

lolwut

He loses debates as he doesn't understand terms like valid and tries to argue it with Grape which is like thinking anarchy=chaos and debating with Kenyon.
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 11:35:07 PM
I think this site should be renamed loophole.com, rather then a debate forum it is more about creating a red herring based on what people perceive as a loophole, then having a bunch of the persons fanboys vote for them.

No one is forcing you to be here. Besides if you weren't here who would teach the rest of us inferior subhumans o be the pinnacle of intellect like you?
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 4:50:50 AM

No, I just think that you should be called, loopobo10 if you're so insistent that we're creating red herrings that "a bunch of the persons fanbdoys vote for them" on. I say that it's merely a part of your increasingly-fantastic delusions.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 4:53:26 AM
At 6/29/2011 4:50:50 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

No, I just think that you should be called, loopobo10 if you're so insistent that we're creating red herrings that "a bunch of the persons fanbdoys vote for them" on. I say that it's merely a part of your increasingly-fantastic delusions.

MIG, chill. Its not necessary to repeat to him on every thread where he pops up that he is silly. He gets that that is what we think of him.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 4:55:13 AM
At 6/28/2011 11:24:36 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:

lolwut

He loses debates as he doesn't understand terms like valid and tries to argue it with Grape which is like thinking anarchy=chaos and debating with Kenyon.

Oh, if he starts debating with Kenyon, he will be crushed. Even I am nice compared to Kenyon. I guess he also doesn't understand what the word "debate" means in the first place, assumes, criticizes others interpretations, and likes to 'show' others wrong despite not using sources, spelling/grammar, or even proper logic (ha, ha! And so much emphasis on logic).

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 4:56:41 AM
At 6/28/2011 11:35:07 PM, BennyW wrote:

No one is forcing you to be here. Besides if you weren't here who would teach the rest of us inferior subhumans o be the pinnacle of intellect like you?

It's only Izbo10's own silly delusions that somehow make him obsessed with us, the idiots and morons, despite all his lofty claims that he's this "pinnacle of intelligence/intellect"? Who'd think that a person with such a great intellect would want to hang out with subhumans?

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 4:58:10 AM
At 6/29/2011 1:48:55 AM, Brainmaster wrote:
This thread is genius

Every forum that Izbo10 creates just to let himself complain about his losses is like a reading into a fairy tale. In Izbo10's mind, the words and phrases, "logic", "valid", "argument", "consider", are just jumbled letters strung together.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 4:59:28 AM
At 6/29/2011 4:53:26 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

MIG, chill. Its not necessary to repeat to him on every thread where he pops up that he is silly. He gets that that is what we think of him.

Thaddeus, I was just joking, especially when I call him loopobo. I don't take Izbo10 seriously anymore. And gosh! He must really be that stubborn if "he gets that is what we think of him"...Or does he get it?

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 5:00:00 AM
At 6/29/2011 4:59:20 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
Again MIG; chill.

Alright. I'll just wait for Izbo10 to come and then I'll dissect his comments.

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 5:00:55 AM
At 6/29/2011 4:59:28 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

Thaddeus, I was just joking, especially when I call him loopobo. I don't take Izbo10 seriously anymore. And gosh! He must really be that stubborn if "he gets that is what we think of him"...Or does he get it?

I get that it isn't serious (I am the king of not-serious =P), but you still don't have to post twenty times more than anyone else if Izbo's name is so much as mentioned.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 5:03:28 AM
At 6/29/2011 5:00:00 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
Again MIG; chill.

No! Bad MIG! Let raging trolls rage! Have some fun now and again but don't respond to everything they say.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 5:04:55 AM
At 6/29/2011 5:03:28 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 6/29/2011 5:00:00 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
Again MIG; chill.

No! Bad MIG! Let raging trolls rage! Have some fun now and again but don't respond to everything they say.

Well, for once, I agree. If trolls can't be taken seriously, then it shouldn't be really necessary to read and waste our time with them.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 5:13:10 AM
At 6/29/2011 5:00:55 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 6/29/2011 4:59:28 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

I get that it isn't serious (I am the king of not-serious =P), but you still don't have to post twenty times more than anyone else if Izbo's name is so much as mentioned.

That is true, I do post more than others. How about if I let others diss Izbo10 for me?

THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:22:48 AM
well if he wants to rename the site he could come up with a better name to rename it...apparently he has nothing better to do.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:53:42 AM
At 6/29/2011 9:22:48 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
well if he wants to rename the site he could come up with a better name to rename it...apparently he has nothing better to do.

I agree. And besides, we should keep the website's names, debate.org, to debate.org, since this is a website about debates. It's ridiculous to think that we should name it otherwise because of the alleged loophole in it.

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:56:42 AM
At 6/29/2011 9:53:42 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

I agree. And besides, we should keep the website's names, debate.org, to debate.org, since this is a website about debates. It's ridiculous to think that we should name it otherwise because of the alleged loophole in it.

Oh dear.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 9:58:28 AM
At 6/29/2011 9:56:42 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 6/29/2011 9:53:42 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

Oh dear.

Sorry. I couldn't resist! Taunting Izbo10 is so much fun!

THE_OPINIONATOR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2011 10:00:30 AM
I suck at debating yet I don't propose we change the name of a site that had the name since its existence came to be known!
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 8:39:06 AM
At 6/29/2011 10:00:30 AM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
I suck at debating yet I don't propose we change the name of a site that had the name since its existence came to be known!

You are a genius.