Trolls must die ?

interrogator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 10:26:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Says who ? Not by the actual definition of the word. But according to some of
you here, the trolls must go. Wait a minute. What is your definition of a troll ?
And how much can you tolerate from them ? I say let em live. They are only
human. This site is still great, and more will come in later on. Koopin is gone.
But you are still here. So who cares about that. Its not like the guy was President of the US. I say DDO is what you make it. Trolls and all ! Intellectuals have
their place, and so do they. If you wanna debate, then feel free to do so.
If you wanna troll, then do that too. Many of you do it anyway, so you might
as well keep going. This is a discussion site. You can talk about anything.
Whether it be about religion, or sex. Anything. From angels to hookers.
Breats and babies. Anything goes. Adopt that idea and watch what happens.
What do you say ?
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 10:47:28 AM
Says I. An troll is an individual who posts completely irrelevant spam and creates topics that purposefully incite the rage of other members[for further details go here: http://en.wikipedia.org...(Internet) ]. And if we keep trolls they must be somewhat productive and at least have good humor and post somewhat relevant information. Trolls are devaluing our site and are causing some members to leave, which further devalues our site and decreases long time user morale.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 2:08:21 PM
Interrogator is a troll.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 4:51:05 PM
At 6/30/2011 2:12:56 PM, interrogator wrote:
Cosmic. Youre back. I guess there is some hope for this forum after all.
That was close. (feeling happy again)

Internet has been acting really crappy for almost a week now. It's hard to do anything. I'm trying to get a debate going, but can't even really do that, because DDO freezes really bad.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp