Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Interrogator's logic vs DDO ?

interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 5:35:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello my friends. Some of you wonder where I get my logic from. LOL
Easy. It is called life experience. Many of you have never had any type of
substantial connection or interactions with the things I have. So it would seem
normal for me to know that these things that are extraodinary, do exist.
You on the other hand, dont. If you dont believe in God, then you have no idea
what this world is truly about. You are a very lost cause, and you have no real
meaning for your own existence. If you have NOT been exposed to the things and
supernatural occurances I have been exposed to, then you are completely
virgin to what I am saying here most of the time.
The ones who are enlightened, like my ole friend Justin Chains and others............
They get it. But the rest of you degenerates do not. That is my philosophy.
Ignorance is a bliss. I understand.
Minuteman
Posts: 238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 5:36:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 5:35:01 PM, interrogator wrote:
Hello my friends. Some of you wonder where I get my logic from. LOL
Easy. It is called life experience. Many of you have never had any type of
substantial connection or interactions with the things I have. So it would seem
normal for me to know that these things that are extraodinary, do exist.
You on the other hand, dont. If you dont believe in God, then you have no idea
what this world is truly about. You are a very lost cause, and you have no real
meaning for your own existence. If you have NOT been exposed to the things and
supernatural occurances I have been exposed to, then you are completely
virgin to what I am saying here most of the time.
The ones who are enlightened, like my ole friend Justin Chains and others............
They get it. But the rest of you degenerates do not. That is my philosophy.
Ignorance is a bliss. I understand.

tl;dr

But seriously. Why believe in God? I do through faith. PS I'm not a scientologist lol, I'm a Muslim. fake info I speedmade on my account.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 5:37:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Can you please stop spamming the forum with your asinine commentary? Thanks.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 5:39:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 5:36:39 PM, Minuteman wrote:
At 6/30/2011 5:35:01 PM, interrogator wrote:
Hello my friends. Some of you wonder where I get my logic from. LOL
Easy. It is called life experience. Many of you have never had any type of
substantial connection or interactions with the things I have. So it would seem
normal for me to know that these things that are extraodinary, do exist.
You on the other hand, dont. If you dont believe in God, then you have no idea
what this world is truly about. You are a very lost cause, and you have no real
meaning for your own existence. If you have NOT been exposed to the things and
supernatural occurances I have been exposed to, then you are completely
virgin to what I am saying here most of the time.
The ones who are enlightened, like my ole friend Justin Chains and others............
They get it. But the rest of you degenerates do not. That is my philosophy.
Ignorance is a bliss. I understand.

tl;dr

But seriously. Why believe in God? I do through faith. PS I'm not a scientologist lol, I'm a Muslim. fake info I speedmade on my account.

A Muslim. Uh, next.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 5:40:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 5:37:35 PM, Minuteman wrote:
At 6/30/2011 5:37:02 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Can you please stop spamming the forum with your asinine commentary? Thanks.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Minuteman
Posts: 238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 5:40:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 5:40:15 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 6/30/2011 5:37:35 PM, Minuteman wrote:
At 6/30/2011 5:37:02 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Can you please stop spamming the forum with your asinine commentary? Thanks.

LET'S START A PETITION AND FEED THE TROOL!
Minuteman
Posts: 238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 5:43:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 5:39:45 PM, interrogator wrote:
At 6/30/2011 5:36:39 PM, Minuteman wrote:
At 6/30/2011 5:35:01 PM, interrogator wrote:
Hello my friends. Some of you wonder where I get my logic from. LOL
Easy. It is called life experience. Many of you have never had any type of
substantial connection or interactions with the things I have. So it would seem
normal for me to know that these things that are extraodinary, do exist.
You on the other hand, dont. If you dont believe in God, then you have no idea
what this world is truly about. You are a very lost cause, and you have no real
meaning for your own existence. If you have NOT been exposed to the things and
supernatural occurances I have been exposed to, then you are completely
virgin to what I am saying here most of the time.
The ones who are enlightened, like my ole friend Justin Chains and others............
They get it. But the rest of you degenerates do not. That is my philosophy.
Ignorance is a bliss. I understand.

tl;dr

But seriously. Why believe in God? I do through faith. PS I'm not a scientologist lol, I'm a Muslim. fake info I speedmade on my account.

A Muslim. Uh, next.

Or maybe I'm a Christian. Or an agnositc. It still is more interesting to read than you.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 5:48:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Minuteman. You are another one. Just a lost soul who is constantly
whipped by the oppressive hand of secularism. I feel sorry for you.
Do you not have any spiritual accountability ?
Do you take life for granted like those baby killers do ?
You must understand my friend. God is real. And the reason for that comes
from the connection. You cannot fathom or grasp consciously that which is unknown to you. So for you it is just a casual thing.
Just remember that you too will be judged for what you do here on Earth.
And if you lack salvation on that GREAT DAY. Then you will be lost for good.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 5:54:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is my logic. Most of you are a bunch of overintellectual blockheads, who know
way too much about nothing. You love debating even when there is no valid
reason for doing so. You would rather just argue and squat and moan.
But the logic is all around you. Funny you missed it.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 5:54:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 5:37:02 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Can you please stop spamming the forum with your asinine commentary? Thanks.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 6:39:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Interrogator, you are a complete troll. My only question is how many of these troll accounts are linked. I have no doubt that there is some guy that has several accounts that is having a blast acting out different roles. This interrogator character with his enter key errors and his bad english, for a 33-year old Carolina resident, makes no sense. I imagine lionheart, Justin, and others are in it as well. It's probably the same guy that was banker at one point as well.
kfc
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 6:54:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There is a big troll conspiracy.

Makes you wonder if DDOOOD has something to do with it, doesn't it?

Certainly not, you gotta believe me.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 10:41:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/30/2011 6:12:51 PM, interrogator wrote:
Minuteman. Epic Fail.
I am loved here. Sorry if you find that to be utterly disturbing. <----------

Interrogator, I think your friend list is lower than it used to be. Have people been deleting you?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)