Total Posts:86|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

askbob

sillykitten
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 4:39:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I came to this site to try and learn to debate. You can see that I'm not very good, but how am Isupposed to get better? anyway, almost immediately after I did my first debates askbob messaged me, called me a spammer, and thretened me.

here is the quotes:

Posted by:
Profile Card
askbob
askbob
22-year old male in Waterfall, ---Miscellaneous---, Christmas Island.
Debates: 23
Wins: 69.57%
Percentile: 98th
Ideology: Libertarian
Party: Libertarian Party
Online: 8 Hours Ago
askbob

I warned you that I would take action. Your head is now on the chopping bloc catsrule
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:01:13 PM

Posted by:
sillykitten

err..ok? what did i do??
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:06:26 PM

Posted by:
askbob

continue to make accounts after being banned. Continuing to not take debates seriously
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:07:01 PM

Posted by:
sillykitten

1. what???? 2. how am i not taking them seriously?
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:08:52 PM

Posted by:
askbob

Iran is dangerous. they have a crazy leader who believes utter flim flam like europe purposely keeping clouds away and they execute homosexuals. not to mention their hatred of our ally isreal. no, time to step it up a notch and bang some heads together. preemptive warfare ftw!

grammar, no serious argument or response towards the original post, etc.

I'm all for it!!if a person is smart enough to make bills that convice cahsiers, whos the government to tell themm not to? the government needs to step up on bill security features or hush up.

no serious argument, no capitalization no spelling etc.
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:15:13 PM

Posted by:
sillykitten

1. how is that not aserious argument? its all true isnt it, and it shows how theyre a threat?
2. what I'm trying to show is that legalized couterfeiting would force the govt to increase security on their bills so counterfieting would actually decrease.
3. why are you threatening me? what did i do to you?

Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:21:39 PM
Posted by:
askbob

1. You offer no proof or substantial sources why its dangerous. Pose no definition or criterion for dangerous. Used slang (ftw!) and had poor grammar. You made absolutely no attempt at a clear argument.

2. You haven't shown anything besides your opinion. There is no reasoning to why it would be beneficial nor any proof.
3. You spam the site and take debates where people want to seriously debate and then you ruin them with your lackadaisical arguments. You have been banned multiple times, created multiple accounts and debated yourself.

You need to leave now and when I say leave I don't mean deactivate this account and open up a new one thinking I won't notice, because I will.
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:25:17 PM

Posted by:
sillykitten

1. & 2. sorry I'm not a good debater than! I'm trying ok, and don;'t you learn things by DOING them? and as for the slang/grammar thing I didn;t know it was against the rules to say that stuff.

3. I have been banned multiple times? what? and i havent even taken any debates yet! and how can i debte myself??

so why should I leave? ok, so I'm not very good...how am i supposed to get good if i leave?
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:27:04 PM

Posted by:
askbob

1. You're not even trying. There is a difference between being a bad debater and not trying to debate.

3. catsrule (your previous account) was banned. iownu (your previous account) was also banned. Those accounts were active at the same time and debated each other.

I warned you.
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:29:18 PM

sillykitten

1. sooo basically what you're saying is that you know my abilities more than i myself do and you can tell that I'm not trying? get off your pedestal!

3. ok, whatever you say.

what do you intend to do?
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:30:02 PM
Posted by:

askbob

1. Now i know who you are. Lol shouldn't have used "get off your pedestal"

sillykitten

will you just leave me alone already? who do you think you are? i come on this site and try to debate, and within li an hour you start thretening me because i'm catsrules whoever that is, and now i say "ge toff your pedestal" and you thnk you know who i am..seriously are all memebers of this sie like you?
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:33:09 PM

Posted by:

askbob

You are catsrule so don't lie or play coy with me.
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:33:36 PM
Posted by:

askbob

Yes all members of this site are against those who make multiple accounts.
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:36:27 PM
Posted by:

sillykitten

lol you're so damn delusional. I quit, screw you, and screw this website. if all members are like you than this must be one AWFUL community. have fun in your own little world "askbob."
Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 7:37:17 PM
Posted by:

oh I will "sillykitten" "iownu" "catsrule" spammer

I am leaving this site for good, but I don't know if you guys realize how aggresive this member is, but its something that should be brought to your attention. Iam never returning to this site (not b.c. I'm intimidated by him, but I dont want to be on a site that tolerates such asinine behavior)

I'm out. sorry for "spamming" just because I'm not good.
GMDebater
Posts: 172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:03:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

*Claps* Cannot agree more with Tim!
We're both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you.
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:06:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
yeah, I've read these forums, and after seeing this I agree with condradiction and GM. askbob is crazy!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:14:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Well actually it's the fact that he knows where you live, your social security number, your bank account info, as well as a long list of other things that I should not say [see 1984 for reference].
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:17:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 5:14:48 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Well actually it's the fact that he knows where you live, your social security number, your bank account info, as well as a long list of other things that I should not say [see 1984 for reference].

He probably subscribes to one of the many online people finder websites that has that info. Yes, it is scary.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Sieben
Posts: 2,736
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:21:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think askbob has ever targeted an actual productive member of this website. For example, he has never targeted me even though we hate eachother's intellectual guts.
Things that are so interesting:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:23:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Seriously people? What did askbob do?

It's not like he released information on him like he's done in the past. He got rid of a spammer. Please tell me one thing wrong he did.

I'm definitely glad because that member was seriously ruining debates and getting on my nerves.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:31:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
askbob's hilarious. Criticizing and picking apart a weak debater. Lol
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:36:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 5:23:56 PM, phantom wrote:
Seriously people? What did askbob do?

It's not like he released information on him like he's done in the past. He got rid of a spammer. Please tell me one thing wrong he did.

Uh, yeah, he kinda did. Even after Juggle said that was a no-no.

I'm definitely glad because that member was seriously ruining debates and getting on my nerves.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Sieben
Posts: 2,736
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:47:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 5:36:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Uh, yeah, he kinda did. Even after Juggle said that was a no-no.

Juggle, the gatekeepers of morality.
Things that are so interesting:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:50:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 5:47:00 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:36:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Uh, yeah, he kinda did. Even after Juggle said that was a no-no.

Juggle, the gatekeepers of morality.

I am tempted to make an comparison to Juggle and Uber-Christianity.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:55:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
sillykitten was not only a "weak" debater but was catsrule/iownu.

A member who created multiple accounts, over 40-50 spam debates and was just starting to continue the spam streak under this account after being banned.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 5:58:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Phillip Ferrara(previous owner) left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
GMDebater
Posts: 172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:01:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 5:58:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Phillip Ferrara(previous owner) left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.

If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
We're both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:05:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 6:01:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:58:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Phillip Ferrara(previous owner) left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.

If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!

haha you apparently don't know my history
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
GMDebater
Posts: 172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:06:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 6:05:22 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:01:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:58:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Phillip Ferrara(previous owner) left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.

If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!

haha you apparently don't know my history

Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
We're both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:07:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 6:06:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:05:22 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:01:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:58:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Phillip Ferrara(previous owner) left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.

If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!

haha you apparently don't know my history

Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!

haha no i mean that i was being completely sarcastic
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
GMDebater
Posts: 172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:09:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 6:07:57 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:06:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:05:22 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:01:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:58:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Phillip Ferrara(previous owner) left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.

If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!

haha you apparently don't know my history

Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!

haha no i mean that i was being completely sarcastic

then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of tos
We're both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:11:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 6:09:13 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:07:57 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:06:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:05:22 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:01:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:58:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Phillip Ferrara(previous owner) left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.

If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!

haha you apparently don't know my history

Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!

haha no i mean that i was being completely sarcastic

then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of tos

I don't think sarcasm which is obvious to forum regulars is a violation of the TOS, but be my guest and report it. Though with your track record of saying me posting your YouTube videos is "copyright", I don't think many people will jump aboard your authoritarian enforcement of the TOS.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
GMDebater
Posts: 172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:12:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 6:11:24 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:09:13 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:07:57 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:06:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:05:22 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:01:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:58:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Phillip Ferrara(previous owner) left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.

If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!

haha you apparently don't know my history

Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!

haha no i mean that i was being completely sarcastic

then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of tos

I don't think sarcasm which is obvious to forum regulars is a violation of the TOS, but be my guest and report it. Though with your track record of saying me posting your YouTube videos is "copyright", I don't think many people will jump aboard your authoritarian enforcement of the TOS.

I'm just stating the facts. Anyway, bye guys. I've had it.
We're both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:13:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 6:12:56 PM, GMDebater wrote:
I'm just stating the facts. Anyway, bye guys. I've had it.

Blah blah.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:14:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 6:13:37 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:12:56 PM, GMDebater wrote:
I'm just stating the facts. Anyway, bye guys. I've had it.

Blah blah.

He's dead!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:14:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 6:12:56 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:11:24 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:09:13 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:07:57 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:06:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:05:22 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:01:26 PM, GMDebater wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:58:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:11:30 PM, BennyW wrote:
At 7/5/2011 4:59:47 PM, Contradiction wrote:
This is why I find askbob to be a moron. He's a wannabe with no real power on this site.

I am inclined to agree, who made askbob the boss anyway? I wait, nobody.

Phillip Ferrara(previous owner) left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.

If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!

haha you apparently don't know my history

Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!

haha no i mean that i was being completely sarcastic

then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of tos

I don't think sarcasm which is obvious to forum regulars is a violation of the TOS, but be my guest and report it. Though with your track record of saying me posting your YouTube videos is "copyright", I don't think many people will jump aboard your authoritarian enforcement of the TOS.

I'm just stating the facts. Anyway, bye guys. I've had it.

Citing Facts =/= Making a fool of yourself and failing to recognize fairly obvious sarcasm and then attempting to get someone banned because of it.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:15:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 6:14:50 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:13:37 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 7/5/2011 6:12:56 PM, GMDebater wrote:
I'm just stating the facts. Anyway, bye guys. I've had it.

Blah blah.

He's INH #2

yes
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2011 6:20:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/5/2011 5:36:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 7/5/2011 5:23:56 PM, phantom wrote:
Seriously people? What did askbob do?

It's not like he released information on him like he's done in the past. He got rid of a spammer. Please tell me one thing wrong he did.

Uh, yeah, he kinda did. Even after Juggle said that was a no-no.

He didn't release any personal information on this user. What are you saying? I know he's done it plenty of times even after juggle made a thread aimed directly at him. And people always make a huge deal out of it. I only think what askbob does is justified some of the time. But what irritates me is people are mad this time when he did nothing wrong.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)