Jump to topic:

those with multi accounts -

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 1:05:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Although they are not going to seek out people that have them, Juggle will ban you if they find you hold multi-accounts. It is in your best interest to have on single active account.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 1:14:21 PM
At 7/6/2011 1:05:50 PM, innomen wrote:
Although they are not going to seek out people that have them

/thread

Go ahead and create over 9000 ghost accounts everyone, Juggle doesn't care.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 1:15:20 PM
Although they are not going to seek out people that have them, Juggle will ban you if they find you hold multi-accounts. It is in your best interest to have on single active account.

Multi-accounting has been common on this site. I am glad to see that the moderaters have finally taken action....they have banned Askbob for displaying personal information [picture, telephone number, and so on] and have now warned members for spamming and advertising.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 3:35:47 PM
At 7/6/2011 3:31:23 PM, Denote wrote:
I think Juggle should interrogate people to see who has more than one account.

Interrogator has been multiaccounting a long time ago. He's koopin:

http://www.debate.org...
Open borders debate:
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 3:37:26 PM
At 7/6/2011 3:35:47 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Is that all you're going off of?
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 3:53:51 PM
At 7/6/2011 3:37:42 PM, Denote wrote:
Also, I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Of course I don't believe Interragtor is Koopin.
Open borders debate:
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 5:06:46 PM
At 7/6/2011 3:35:47 PM, darkkermit wrote:

He is Alien, I am sure.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Alien
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 5:23:46 PM
Alien is a much more complex individual than that of the infamous Interrogator. This individual that you speak of is well known here on this social online network from what I have been told. We have observed very carefully his activities and questions from a far. I found him to be quite fascinating and perhaps more so
than any other vessel that is displayed here. Do not worry though, the great Interrogator shall return soon when the season is anew. Quote the Elitus.
Znbblkmhs <
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 6:47:00 PM
At 7/6/2011 5:23:46 PM, Alien wrote:
Alien is a much more complex individual than that of the infamous Interrogator. This individual that you speak of is well known here on this social online network from what I have been told. We have observed very carefully his activities and questions from a far. I found him to be quite fascinating and perhaps more so
than any other vessel that is displayed here. Do not worry though, the great Interrogator shall return soon when the season is anew. Quote the Elitus.
Znbblkmhs <
In that case you are not very astute, there are finer specimens here.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 7:41:14 PM
At 7/6/2011 5:23:46 PM, Alien wrote:
Znbblkmhs <

Alien happens to speak a lot like Interrogator and loves to create posts in topics similar to him...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:25:39 PM
At 7/6/2011 7:41:14 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Alien happens to speak a lot like Interrogator and loves to create posts in topics similar to him...

I agree
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 9:11:12 PM
I thought he was someone's multi account from the moment I first saw him. It's quite evident it's interrogator. (Although for some reason I was randomly told I must be boring to hang out with after I noted how similar they were....)
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 11:04:48 PM
If Interrogator is Alien, he is not multi-accounting ,because Interrogator's account is closed.

You're all fucktarded as usual.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 11:10:53 PM
At 7/6/2011 11:04:48 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If Interrogator is Alien, he is not multi-accounting ,because Interrogator's account is closed.

I know for a fact that when I told him to close his other account, it was still opened. So yeah...don't know if you're talking to me.

Btw you still haven't explained your random post too me.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 11:22:43 PM
At 7/6/2011 11:10:53 PM, phantom wrote:

I know for a fact that when I told him to close his other account, it was still opened. So yeah...don't know if you're talking to me.

It's been closed since Alien showed up.

The curse of the grey face is strong on DDO, and this manufactured crisis needed to happen to bring this to light.

DDOOOD reigns.

That's pretty vague.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 11:29:42 PM
At 7/6/2011 11:22:43 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

The curse of the grey face is strong on DDO, and this manufactured crisis needed to happen to bring this to light.

DDOOOD reigns.

That was definitely still active up until at least two hours ago, possibly longer. o.O
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 11:32:25 PM

You call that proof?

At around the time I starting thinking they were the same I looked to see if interrogators account was still open. It was so I warned him that he should close it. Looks like he took my advice.

DDOOOD reigns.

That's pretty vague.

Read 5 posts up.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 11:37:16 PM
At 7/6/2011 11:32:25 PM, phantom wrote:

You call that proof?

Proof of what? That he isn't multi-accounting? Yes, because there is only one active account. There are plenty of members here who have created new accounts after ditching an old one.

That's pretty vague.

Read 5 posts up.

I've only made one post in this topic.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 11:50:05 PM
At 7/6/2011 11:37:16 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

You call that proof?

Proof of what? That he isn't multi-accounting? Yes, because there is only one active account. There are plenty of members here who have created new accounts after ditching an old one.

I said that at the time I told him he had two accounts open they were both open. You post a link as if that's proof that it was closed at the time alien showed up.

That's pretty vague.

Read 5 posts up.

I guess you didn't read five posts up then. I'll just link the thread.

Second post, second page.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 11:56:01 PM
At 7/6/2011 11:50:05 PM, phantom wrote:

You call that proof?

I said that at the time I told him he had two accounts open they were both open. You post a link as if that's proof that it was closed at the time alien showed up.

It isn't open now. Problem?

That's pretty vague.

Read 5 posts up.

Instead of being a stick up the @ss totalitarian piece of poosie troll bate, just go along with it, and have fun with it.

Just saying, now let us never speak of this again, lest my mocking of the trolled be mistaken for me being trolled by anti-trolls who are really just retarded trolls.

wha?
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2011 12:02:22 AM
At 7/6/2011 11:56:01 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 7/6/2011 11:50:05 PM, phantom wrote:

You call that proof?

It isn't open now. Problem?

When did I ever say there was a problem?

That's pretty vague.

Read 5 posts up.

Instead of being a stick up the @ss totalitarian piece of poosie troll bate, just go along with it, and have fun with it.

Just saying, now let us never speak of this again, lest my mocking of the trolled be mistaken for me being trolled by anti-trolls who are really just retarded trolls.

wha?

For some reason I get the feeling your either high, or drunk ;)

But thanks for explaining you were just trolling.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2011 12:10:34 AM
At 7/7/2011 12:02:22 AM, phantom wrote:
But thanks for explaining you were just trolling.

There is no troll. It is not the troll that bends, it is only yourself.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2011 4:07:05 AM

So basically Juggle will do nothing to ...

1. Stop our good members from leaving
2. Remove spam debates
3. Delete spam debates promptly or ban trolls
4. Check vote bombers (not going to seek out)
5. Improvement of site features looks like a distant dream!

The only thing they are going to do is if they find you have multi-accounts they are going to delete both the accounts. Does not matter if the older account was not in use ...

And how are they going to find out? If the older account has not been used for a long time, IP checks won't work. I doubt if they are going to hire outside detectives for background checks (remember, 'not going to seek out'). Well, they might find out if you admit it yourself!

No need to fear trolls and vote-bombers. It was just a one time, special mention of the rule and the only official word as to why Askbob was banned!

Everyone knows, I am not a big fan of Askbob's method. They were way too aggressive for my taste. But what kind of dolt these folks at Juggle have to be, to not to realize that Askbob was working for betterment of site and had immense potential to contribute. He and tvellalot (who has deactivated his account since then) went to the extent of creating and managing a fan-site! http://ddomafia.com... Askbob used to manage the fan-page on facebook http://www.facebook.com... and an account on twitter http://twitter.com... !
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2011 4:20:13 AM
At 7/7/2011 4:07:05 AM, baggins wrote:

So basically Juggle will do nothing to ...

1. Stop our good members from leaving
2. Remove spam debates
3. Delete spam debates promptly or ban trolls
4. Check vote bombers (not going to seek out)
5. Improvement of site features looks like a distant dream!

The only thing they are going to do is if they find you have multi-accounts they are going to delete both the accounts. Does not matter if the older account was not in use ...

And how are they going to find out? If the older account has not been used for a long time, IP checks won't work. I doubt if they are going to hire outside detectives for background checks (remember, 'not going to seek out'). Well, they might find out if you admit it yourself!

No need to fear trolls and vote-bombers. It was just a one time, special mention of the rule and the only official word as to why Askbob was banned!

Everyone knows, I am not a big fan of Askbob's method. They were way too aggressive for my taste. But what kind of dolt these folks at Juggle have to be, to not to realize that Askbob was working for betterment of site and had immense potential to contribute. He and tvellalot (who has deactivated his account since then) went to the extent of creating and managing a fan-site! http://ddomafia.com... Askbob used to manage the fan-page on facebook http://www.facebook.com... and an account on twitter http://twitter.com... !

Couple things: Askbob was banned because he presented a liability to juggle with divulging personal information, after there was clear warning. Keep in mind Askbob was banned before and he was allowed to come back with the agreement that he would behave himself. They actually did value him for a long while for pointing out problem members, at least for a while.

On the multi accounts, they said it would be like being pulled over for speeding and find out you're drunk. They will be keeping an eye on things here, but it will be blatant exposure to liability that will ban someone, as it is in their best interest to do so.

Much of the quality of the site really is up to us. Juggle will always work for what they consider their best interest, as is the nature of business, and WE should work in tandem with them for what is in the best interest of this community.

If you can send me a list of spam debates, i will see if i can have them deleted.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2011 4:26:37 AM
What you guys don't realise is that all the members on this site are actually the multi - accounts of a chubby Norwegian ginger kid called 'Amadeus'.