Jump to topic:

REformed Arsenal's greatest hits:

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 7:57:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"I did not state that the Jews deserved the Holocaust. I stated that when it comes to eternal status, we all deserve worse than the Holocaust."

"The fact is, none of us deserve anything, including the children in Africa or the Jews in the Holocaust."

Absolutely stripped of human compassion or dignity by his religion what a shame.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:02:14 PM
At 7/6/2011 7:57:32 PM, izbo10 wrote:
"I did not state that the Jews deserved the Holocaust. I stated that when it comes to eternal status, we all deserve worse than the Holocaust."
Link?

"The fact is, none of us deserve anything, including the children in Africa or the Jews in the Holocaust."
Link?

Absolutely stripped of human compassion or dignity by his religion what a shame.
Absolutely stripped of any certainty of proof or dignity by the posts and comments that this man has created. Get a life, or else thou beest damned to the deepest of glens.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:04:32 PM
Posted by ReformedArsenal 50 minutes ago
ReformedArsenal
I did not state that the Jews deserved the Holocaust. I stated that when it comes to eternal status, we all deserve worse than the Holocaust. You are not helping your cause by twisting my words.

http://www.debate.org...
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:07:27 PM
At 7/6/2011 8:04:32 PM, izbo10 wrote:
ReformedArsenal
I did not state that the Jews deserved the Holocaust. I stated that when it comes to eternal status, we all deserve worse than the Holocaust. You are not helping your cause by twisting my words.

Show me how this implicates RA's behavior, Bozo. Perhaps your common sense doesn't work in the same way as we do, being that we are simpletons compared to the great and vast intellect of thou (To everyone except Izbo10, I was being sarcastic.)

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
GMDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:10:38 PM
At 7/6/2011 7:57:32 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Hey Bozo! ReformedArsenal not REformedArsenal
We're both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:16:08 PM
At 7/6/2011 8:13:09 PM, Double_R wrote:
Is there a point to this post?

No point at all, Double_R. Unless if you consider a chance to complain against your opponent and to accuse your opponent of baseless claims. But, in a site like this, this forum is useless. That is why we are emphasizing sources and grammar, which are, unlike Izbo10's forums, relevant to DDO...

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:17:53 PM
Posted by ReformedArsenal 23 hours ago
ReformedArsenal
A being who lets people have what they deserve is better than a being who is unjust.

I think that if we wanted to, we could have a debate about who is a bigger ahole.
Report this Comment
Posted by izbo10 23 hours ago
izbo10
Please read what you are writing. You look like an ahole, he is suppose to be perfect. A being that helps the children is better then one who does not. What part of that don't you agree with idiot.
Report this Comment
ReformedArsenal
He does not have an obligation to provide for those kids. The saddest part is that you don't realize how thankful you should be that you are not one of the people that God lets have what they deserve.
Report this Comment
izbo10
This is not rocket science this is intro to critical thinking.
Report this Comment
izbo10
So here are some interesting problems here idiots, first who created satan, if it is god did god not know that satan would be evil. Is god not able to prevent it, does god not care.

God provided those kids by sitting and watching them starve to death or be raped. Great one reformed.

link go to comments:

Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:22:13 PM
At 7/6/2011 8:17:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
ReformedArsenal
A being who lets people have what they deserve is better than a being who is unjust.

I think that if we wanted to, we could have a debate about who is a bigger ahole.
Report this Comment
izbo10
Please read what you are writing. You look like an ahole, he is suppose to be perfect. A being that helps the children is better then one who does not. What part of that don't you agree with idiot.
Report this Comment
ReformedArsenal
He does not have an obligation to provide for those kids. The saddest part is that you don't realize how thankful you should be that you are not one of the people that God lets have what they deserve.
Report this Comment
izbo10
Report this Comment
izbo10
So here are some interesting problems here idiots, first who created satan, if it is god did god not know that satan would be evil. Is god not able to prevent it, does god not care.

God provided those kids by sitting and watching them starve to death or be raped. Great one reformed.

link go to comments:

I would say he is loosing it but a person must have something first. Hey Izbo, nice of you to advertise your 34-3 loss.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:25:12 PM
At 7/6/2011 8:17:53 PM, izbo10 wrote:
ReformedArsenal
I think this is just a belief of retribution, in part of one's sins and impurities. Not a good way to accuse your opponent...

The fact that you called ReformedArsenal an ahole several times in your last comments war with him might be the reason why he started the debate. But then again, and obviously, you didn't consider that at all...
Report this Comment
izbo10
See? Calling someone else an ahole isn't going to help you earn sympathy. And especially saying that they are an idiot, and insulting their religion (through this being, God)
Report this Comment
ReformedArsenal
He does not have an obligation to provide for those kids.
There is no true intimacy between God and humans, that they must be so correlated and dependent on each other. Besides, don't you remember that Genesis book--when God forced our ancestors out of paradise because they ate the forbidden fruit of the tree of conscience?
The saddest part is that you don't realize how thankful you should be that you are not one of the people that God lets have what they deserve.
The conception is that God has control of life and death, and is just. If the sinner cannot absolve or even listen to His Word, then he should be condemned to death. That's the reasoning...
Report this Comment
izbo10
This is not a forum, just an intro into a new flame war made by the man himself--Bozo!
Report this Comment
izbo10
If this was an argument, then one can easily refute it that God is permitting Satan to perform his work (Book of Job) to test his children.

At least they're in a better place (looks above to see the white, furrowed clouds)

link go to comments:

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:33:09 PM
Yes, that retarded arsenal is defending things such as child rape, the holocaust, child starvation and is considered a good guy. This is terrible.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:37:23 PM
At 7/6/2011 8:33:09 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Yes, that retarded arsenal is defending things such as child rape, the holocaust, child starvation and is considered a good guy. This is terrible.

Yes, Izbo10 does nothing to answer our claims and instead is accusing others of "child rape, the holocaust, child starvation"...Perhaps, goodness and badness is determined by only one view or aspect, at least in Izbo10's eyes.

jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:45:29 PM
At 7/6/2011 8:37:23 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Yes, Izbo10 does nothing to answer our claims and instead is accusing others of "child rape, the holocaust, child starvation"...Perhaps, goodness and badness is determined by only one view or aspect, at least in Izbo10's eyes.

Man-is-good. Would you mind sending me a pm? Thanks.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2011 8:50:23 PM
At 7/6/2011 8:45:29 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/6/2011 8:37:23 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Man-is-good. Would you mind sending me a pm? Thanks.

Why do you ask?

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2011 9:01:47 PM
At 7/6/2011 8:07:27 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/6/2011 8:04:32 PM, izbo10 wrote:
ReformedArsenal

Show me how this implicates RA's behavior, Bozo. Perhaps your common sense doesn't work in the same way as we do, being that we are simpletons compared to the great and vast intellect of thou (To everyone except Izbo10, I was being sarcastic.)

Did you really say that you don't understand how saying that everyone you ever have known or loved should be put into the a situation worse then the holocaust implicates him of being an a$$hole.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 11:01:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, the memories I feel when I come upon this thread.:)

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 11:38:27 AM
At 7/10/2012 11:31:16 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 7/10/2012 11:01:57 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
Oh, the memories I feel when I come upon this thread.:)

Izbo at his finest eh?

I would say (http://www.debate.org...) trumps this thread by a mile.;)

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 11:40:19 AM
I was about to rant about necromancy, and how in Skyrim they would have beheaded you by now for this (or drowned you slowly in Markarath), but you know....this is worth it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 12:06:30 PM
Come back, izbo!
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 1:08:34 PM
At 7/10/2012 12:06:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Come back, izbo!

This
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 2:53:55 PM
At 7/10/2012 11:40:19 AM, OberHerr wrote:
I was about to rant about necromancy, and how in Skyrim they would have beheaded you by now for this (or drowned you slowly in Markarath), but you know....this is worth it.

They're not about to behead the fvcking DOVAKIIN!!!!!!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush