Jump to topic:

Until tomorrow

Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2011 11:04:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Topic: I wanted to create a forum that gives people a place to post any last thoughts or conclusions before they get off for the day/night.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2011 11:09:35 PM
Final thoughts for the day: I have learned today that the member Cosmic Alfonzo is a great member who can both provide humor and a quality intellectual discussion. Also, I learned that a member named headphone_gut (or something similar) likes to make a mockery out of me and my posts. Further, I have learned that their are some really great members on this site and I hope that more continue to join while I am an active member. I enjoy everyone's contributions to the topics I create.

Until tomorrow, Goodnight everyone.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 2:04:28 AM
Final thoughts for the day: Exhaustion...stress as I now head to my bed, and try to keep out the worries of the SAT examination, the writing, the five-paragraph essay, the passages, the words and vocabulary, the math--circles, tangents, charts, trig, and so on. I am now still writing, for I have composed the first paragraph of my practice essay (typed in Microsoft word). I am planning to discuss the complexity of the answer to the question, 'What is human nature', and hope to get through. To me, essays and writing are two big determinants of eloquence and intelligence, in the confined space of an English classroom.

Thank you Tiel for creating this forum.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau