Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

askbob

jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 6:19:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 6:16:48 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Woah, what happened to him?

Lol, what always happens to him?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 6:27:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 6:19:42 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:16:48 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Woah, what happened to him?

Lol, what always happens to him?

Yeah, I know, but, like what's the reason this time? And is he back amongst us?
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 6:29:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 6:27:20 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:19:42 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:16:48 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Woah, what happened to him?

Lol, what always happens to him?

Yeah, I know, but, like what's the reason this time? And is he back amongst us?

We had a troll with the username "Brainmaster", and Askbob found a photo of the user and posted it.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 6:33:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 6:27:20 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:19:42 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:16:48 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Woah, what happened to him?

Lol, what always happens to him?

Yeah, I know, but, like what's the reason this time? And is he back amongst us?

What quarter said. Where you around for the first warning about harassing and posting private info ?

And there is a very active mod these days, if you didn't know.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 6:49:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 6:33:07 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:27:20 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:19:42 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:16:48 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Woah, what happened to him?

Lol, what always happens to him?

Yeah, I know, but, like what's the reason this time? And is he back amongst us?


What quarter said. Where you around for the first warning about harassing and posting private info ?

No.

And there is a very active mod these days, if you didn't know.

Who?
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 6:55:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 6:49:59 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:33:07 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:27:20 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:19:42 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:16:48 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Woah, what happened to him?

Lol, what always happens to him?

Yeah, I know, but, like what's the reason this time? And is he back amongst us?


What quarter said. Where you around for the first warning about harassing and posting private info ?

No.

Juggle made a post saying they would ban if they engaged in vigilante justice. It was a response to askbob posting the phone number, address, email and pictures of a minors house and bedroom. Someone called the kids mom and told her. I bet you can guess what happened next.

I guess askbob is a slow learner because he did it again.

And there is a very active mod these days, if you didn't know.

Who?

Some new juggle member. Zach. I can get you his profile if you want.

But anyway there hasn't been a troll since. Oh yeah, several members deactivated their accounts because if it. Cody and some others.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 7:29:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What happened is a bunch of totalitarian asshats manufactured a troll crisis in order to build a stronger government.

It's like Nuremberg all over again.

If there is an active mod now, I certainly don't notice it.. I don't think the plan worked.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 7:35:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 6:16:48 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Woah, what happened to him?

Askbob posted personal information of a member (Brainmaster) in a forum and was subsequently banned, with his account closed, by the moderators. (It was a picture of the member, which he used as an Avatar). The forum about the member is now gone as well.

I don't know if Askbob's still around, under a new username, though.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 7:35:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 7:29:26 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
What happened is a bunch of totalitarian asshats manufactured a troll crisis in order to build a stronger government.

It's like Nuremberg all over again.


If there is an active mod now, I certainly don't notice it.. I don't think the plan worked.

Post some porn. Maybe you will be aware then.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Contradiction
Posts: 409
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 8:18:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Askbob was justly banned for posting the personal information of another user. An excellent decision on Juggle's part, he acted like he owned the site.
Tiel
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 8:52:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 8:18:06 PM, Contradiction wrote:
Askbob was justly banned for posting the personal information of another user. An excellent decision on Juggle's part, he acted like he owned the site.

Opinion: I am glad that the moderators are serious about keeping the integrity of this site. It is the only thing keeping people from ruining what a great place this site is to have discussions and debates. Some people deserve to be banned or suspended. This is a site for people who something of quality to say, either towards a debate or a discussion (forum). If you want to go make posts of nonsense, then maybe you should be doing it on facebook or some other website.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 10:05:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just thought I'd point out that the troll was thegodhand/jonnyhelfire/brainmaster/minuteman. Not just brain.

Also askbob shouldn't have been banned. But I don't feel like arguing about it again.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2011 11:36:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 7:29:26 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
What happened is a bunch of totalitarian asshats manufactured a troll crisis in order to build a stronger government.

It's like Nuremberg all over again.


If there is an active mod now, I certainly don't notice it.. I don't think the plan worked.

You didnt notice some mysterious posts of yours suddenly disappearing? Mmm ok. :P
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 12:12:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 10:05:07 PM, phantom wrote:
Just thought I'd point out that the troll was thegodhand/jonnyhelfire/brainmaster/minuteman. Not just brain.

Also askbob shouldn't have been banned. But I don't feel like arguing about it again.

Kinda hard to say that someone who posts pictures and personal info of other members should not be banned... and not expect anyone to respond to it.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 1:04:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 6:16:48 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Woah, what happened to him?

After posting photos of Brainmaster (who was just a kid), askbob was planning to call his mom ...

I can't say I disagree with Juggle decision, however I miss Askbob on forums.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 1:45:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I was just thinking, wouldn't it have been funny if we elected a president who got banned from DDO for misconduct?
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 2:11:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 11:36:42 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 7/13/2011 7:29:26 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
What happened is a bunch of totalitarian asshats manufactured a troll crisis in order to build a stronger government.

It's like Nuremberg all over again.


If there is an active mod now, I certainly don't notice it.. I don't think the plan worked.

You didnt notice some mysterious posts of yours suddenly disappearing? Mmm ok. :P

Why would anyone delete my posts? They are awesome.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 2:36:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/13/2011 6:27:20 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:19:42 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/13/2011 6:16:48 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Woah, what happened to him?

Lol, what always happens to him?

Yeah, I know, but, like what's the reason this time? And is he back amongst us?

Paedophillic excesses.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.