Jump to topic:

Hello DDO.

ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 7:27:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
It is surely a great day to be alive ain't it? Well, I have always thought that this mass-exodus from DDO would happen when a popular person left the site. I just never thought it would happen all at once. It's like the ddo rapture.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 9:44:42 AM
How many of the same threads are you jokers going to create? Just so you know, one of the main reasons they all left is because of the people who are creating 18 threads talking about the same exact thing.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 10:50:09 AM
They know.

Oh, they know.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 11:20:50 AM
At 7/14/2011 9:44:42 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
How many of the same threads are you jokers going to create? Just so you know, one of the main reasons they all left is because of the people who are creating 18 threads talking about the same exact thing.

We know.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2011 11:31:22 AM
At 7/14/2011 11:20:50 AM, ChristianM wrote:
At 7/14/2011 9:44:42 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

We know.

Who's we?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau