Jump to topic:

Petition for Juggle

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 1:48:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is a petition to delete the art and technology section, so the history forum can be instituted.

Man-is-good: Signed.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 4:40:01 PM
Actually, I think Art and Entertainment should just be merged.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 6:22:04 PM
Art and entertainment should be merged. Look at the posts in arts and they can almost all fit under entertainment.
Technology should not be deleted.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 6:23:35 PM
Why do two forums need to be deleted to create a new one?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 7:10:37 PM
At 7/15/2011 6:23:35 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Why do two forums need to be deleted to create a new one?

Reply: I agree. There is no need to take away 2 forum categories to create one. Technology is a good category to have. I vote for deleting art or misc.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 7:32:20 PM
Alright, I'll change the petition to merging the arts and entertainment section.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau