Jump to topic:

Shari'an Exodus

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 8:29:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
For various reasons, we the Islamists are leaving. The quality of this website has deteriorated beyond repair. Juggle does not take it seriously. The users do not take it seriously. Debates are decided by voting blocs and trolls. What little DDO still offers is easily supplied by other sites. We're done. Our departure can be seen in the video to the right.

Juggle doesn't care about the quality of the community. There aren't enough restrictions at all. We can't tolerate all the freedom etc. As a consequence, people say what they want, disagree with us anytime they want, and we feel this is a catastrophe! The content they post is too filthy. Many members deny the existence of the problem, probably because they don't care about authority. What a shame.

We truly understand that you feel sorry for our departure. But who cares, you can always visit us on our totalit... free forums here! http://the-saudi.net...

That being said, we are very proud of signing our departure officially:

Mirza
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 8:41:10 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 9:02:11 PM
At 7/15/2011 8:29:40 PM, Mirza wrote:
Juggle doesn't care about the quality of the community. There aren't enough restrictions at all. We can't tolerate all the freedom etc. As a consequence, people say what they want, disagree with us anytime they want, and we feel this is a catastrophe! The content they post is too filthy. Many members deny the existence of the problem, probably because they don't care about authority. What a shame.

HA. That is actually pretty much the extent of their complaints. Nice.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 9:05:15 PM
Les ay she wa lakin al-kalam. Alan hadim ismek fee DDO au iskot.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 9:46:54 PM
At 7/15/2011 9:39:18 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 7/15/2011 9:05:15 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Kawa nichu rabba?

La fahemtu
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 9:56:30 PM
Agua caliente mas? Heuvos con chorizo?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 9:59:39 PM
At least the foreign language I was using actually had a relation to the topic >_>
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 10:00:54 PM
I'd say something in hebrew (hey, at least it's sorta close) but I literally can't think of one other member who would understand it. Bummer.
JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2011 10:15:31 PM
For various reasons, we the Islamists are leaving. The quality of this website has deteriorated beyond repair. Juggle does not take it seriously. The users do not take it seriously. Debates are decided by voting blocs and trolls. What little DDO still offers is easily supplied by other sites. We're done. Our departure can be seen in the video to the right.

We truly understand that you feel sorry for our departure. But who cares, you can always visit us on our totalit... free forums here! http://the-saudi.net...

That being said, we are very proud of signing our departure officially:

Mirza

Wait... Wait.... WAIT!!!

I still want to know...

Where's your proof?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 1:21:32 AM
At 7/16/2011 12:40:37 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
How do you have 1,500 members, but only 26 posts?

Don't forget that a third of those members the site designated as "active."
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 2:02:10 AM
At 7/15/2011 9:05:15 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Fikra qabla nashraha...
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 2:03:41 AM
An obvious parody on 'the other' thread. I am surprised so many people did not get it.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 8:55:42 AM
At 7/16/2011 2:03:41 AM, baggins wrote:
An obvious parody on 'the other' thread. I am surprised so many people did not get it.

I did, guess why I posted http://knowyourmeme.com... before?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 10:33:02 AM
For various reasons, we the Islamists are leaving. The quality of this website has deteriorated beyond repair. Juggle does not take it seriously. The users do not take it seriously. Debates are decided by voting blocs and trolls. What little DDO still offers is easily supplied by other sites. We're done...

Seriously, this is getting very old. No one cares. If you are going to leave, then leave. The only real issue with this site right now are these posts.
seraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 10:39:38 AM
At 7/16/2011 10:33:02 AM, Double_R wrote:
Seriously, this is getting very old. No one cares. If you are going to leave, then leave. The only real issue with this site right now are these posts.

Wait... you didn't notice the sarcasm?
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 10:51:24 AM
At 7/16/2011 10:39:38 AM, seraine wrote:

Sarcasm is a subtle tool, seraine. Sometimes too subtle for others, including myself at times.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 11:31:33 AM
Mirza, at times you are not a bad fellow, but to be fair you have long ceased to be a worthwhile member. Your constant refusal to engage in any sort of debate or discussion long became tiresome. The obvious issues you have with your own faith caused you to become increasingly aggressive and asinine.

Good luck. You will be an atheist before the year is out.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 12:59:46 PM
At 7/16/2011 10:39:38 AM, seraine wrote:

lol! No I didn't. My bad.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2011 1:10:19 PM
At 7/16/2011 11:31:33 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Mirza, at times you are not a bad fellow, but to be fair you have long ceased to be a worthwhile member.
Same for you. Complaining and naming others as worthless isn't helping. Perhaps, you are contributing to the problem a bit, I say, mate...
Your constant refusal to engage in any sort of debate or discussion long became tiresome.
Let me see your profile...Your last debate was updated four months ago, and yet you are complaining about Mirza's "constant refusal to engage in any sort of debate or discussion".
The obvious issues you have with your own faith caused you to become increasingly aggressive and asinine.
The obvious troubles of personal experience appears to be surfacing through your comments and personality.

Good luck. You will be an atheist before the year is out.
Good luck as well, C_N. You'll be the next sieben.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau