Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Most Active Members

Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 12:34:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think I'm the most active/least active member... What I mean by that is I log on almost every day... usually about 3 times a day. But I don't usually post anything. I don't like unnecessary posts so I usually don't post anything unless I have something useful to say. Also, I usually don't have time to dedicate to a debate.
Tiel
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 4:54:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 9:41:49 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
kris0609
Jackbauer
Augie69
Foren
ladypoet

Do I win?

Question: How is it that I have posted hundreds of times over the last few weeks, yet I have never seen one of these "most active members"? Who are these members and where is their activity?

Comment: I am curious about this, as I feel the site needs a lot more active members.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 4:55:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 4:54:28 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 7/21/2011 9:41:49 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
kris0609
Jackbauer
Augie69
Foren
ladypoet

Do I win?

Question: How is it that I have posted hundreds of times over the last few weeks, yet I have never seen one of these "most active members"? Who are these members and where is their activity?

Comment: I am curious about this, as I feel the site needs a lot more active members.

These are people that actually have not logged on in over 3 years.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 5:07:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 4:55:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 7/21/2011 4:54:28 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 7/21/2011 9:41:49 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
kris0609
Jackbauer
Augie69
Foren
ladypoet

Do I win?

Question: How is it that I have posted hundreds of times over the last few weeks, yet I have never seen one of these "most active members"? Who are these members and where is their activity?

Comment: I am curious about this, as I feel the site needs a lot more active members.

These are people that actually have not logged on in over 3 years.

Thought so.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Tiel
Posts: 1,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 5:14:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 4:55:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 7/21/2011 4:54:28 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 7/21/2011 9:41:49 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
kris0609
Jackbauer
Augie69
Foren
ladypoet

Do I win?

Question: How is it that I have posted hundreds of times over the last few weeks, yet I have never seen one of these "most active members"? Who are these members and where is their activity?

Comment: I am curious about this, as I feel the site needs a lot more active members.

These are people that actually have not logged on in over 3 years.

Reply: Oh I see... I'm sorry that I did not catch the humor in the reference. I understand now.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 6:07:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 12:34:30 PM, Johnicle wrote:
I think I'm the most active/least active member... What I mean by that is I log on almost every day... usually about 3 times a day.
Hahahahahahaha
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.