Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

izbo on youtube??

thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:21:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
guys check this out, it looks like izbo has his own youtube channel!

http://www.youtube.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:32:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 7:21:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
guys check this out, it looks like izbo has his own youtube channel!

http://www.youtube.com...

Yeah, GMDebater showed me in a private message...Sad isn't it?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:36:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 7:32:49 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:21:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
guys check this out, it looks like izbo has his own youtube channel!

http://www.youtube.com...

Yeah, GMDebater showed me in a private message...Sad isn't it?

yes, and its really annoying how his voice sounds on his videos
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 7:42:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 7:36:05 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:32:49 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:21:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
guys check this out, it looks like izbo has his own youtube channel!

http://www.youtube.com...

Yeah, GMDebater showed me in a private message...Sad isn't it?

yes, and its really annoying how his voice sounds on his videos

It'll be interesting to see Bozo live debating that Christian preacher....Maybe he was preparing to debate, and thus, did not log online for two days....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 9:22:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 8:46:52 PM, Double_R wrote:
That is freakin hilarious! How pathetic.

Indeed. Spreading his bigotry to others is an unforgivable sin, especially to the newer, and more gullible, generations and masses.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 11:27:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 9:36:01 PM, seraine wrote:
How does trolling a troll lessen the trolling?

I don't think that was the point. A good laugh was probably what he had in mind. Gave me one.
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2011 11:44:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 7:42:36 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:36:05 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:32:49 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:21:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
guys check this out, it looks like izbo has his own youtube channel!

http://www.youtube.com...

Yeah, GMDebater showed me in a private message...Sad isn't it?

yes, and its really annoying how his voice sounds on his videos

It'll be interesting to see Bozo live debating that Christian preacher....Maybe he was preparing to debate, and thus, did not log online for two days....

MIG heres a link to the debate! but be warned, it is LONG.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 11:19:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 7:36:05 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:32:49 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:21:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
guys check this out, it looks like izbo has his own youtube channel!

http://www.youtube.com...

Yeah, GMDebater showed me in a private message...Sad isn't it?

yes, and its really annoying how his voice sounds on his videos

you do realize those are from a website where you write the script and it does the talking for you since i don't have a cam and mic, but of course you didn't intelligence isn't your thing is it.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 3:46:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/26/2011 11:19:52 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:36:05 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:32:49 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:21:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
guys check this out, it looks like izbo has his own youtube channel!

http://www.youtube.com...

Yeah, GMDebater showed me in a private message...Sad isn't it?

yes, and its really annoying how his voice sounds on his videos

you do realize those are from a website where you write the script and it does the talking for you since i don't have a cam and mic, but of course you didn't intelligence isn't your thing is it.

No, I knew that. It does not however make it any less annoying. Also, your question should end with a question mark.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 4:49:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/21/2011 11:44:56 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:42:36 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:36:05 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:32:49 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/21/2011 7:21:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
guys check this out, it looks like izbo has his own youtube channel!

http://www.youtube.com...

Yeah, GMDebater showed me in a private message...Sad isn't it?

yes, and its really annoying how his voice sounds on his videos

It'll be interesting to see Bozo live debating that Christian preacher....Maybe he was preparing to debate, and thus, did not log online for two days....


MIG heres a link to the debate! but be warned, it is LONG.



LOL! That radio show is a christian talk show, and they took the worst debater they could find. Shameful of them If you ask me. I doubt they would take any of the good atheist debaters on DDO like Freeman.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 5:11:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I sent a letter to that radio station whether they would be willing to debate a more competent debater. I'm almost 90% sure they will not.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 9:15:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/27/2011 5:28:55 PM, darkkermit wrote:
And I'm blocked from making comments on his youtube channel. Let's see If he will respond to my email.

that was there last show, and lets see darkkermit to be respected on here is to say one is ignorant and illogical, most people on here wouldn't know logic if it was a giant c0ck slapping them on the forehead.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 9:30:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
izbo, i just found out how ddo can ban you!
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 9:38:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/27/2011 9:15:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 7/27/2011 5:28:55 PM, darkkermit wrote:
And I'm blocked from making comments on his youtube channel. Let's see If he will respond to my email.

that was there last show, and lets see darkkermit to be respected on here is to say one is ignorant and illogical, most people on here wouldn't know logic if it was a giant c0ck slapping them on the forehead.

Right, as if most people don't know or realize your definition of logic...And I'm sure people do know what logic is, perhaps more than you, who merely just toss words around in phrases and sentences...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 9:52:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/27/2011 9:38:27 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/27/2011 9:15:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 7/27/2011 5:28:55 PM, darkkermit wrote:
And I'm blocked from making comments on his youtube channel. Let's see If he will respond to my email.

that was there last show, and lets see darkkermit to be respected on here is to say one is ignorant and illogical, most people on here wouldn't know logic if it was a giant c0ck slapping them on the forehead.

Right, as if most people don't know or realize your definition of logic...And I'm sure people do know what logic is, perhaps more than you, who merely just toss words around in phrases and sentences...

You don't even know that if an argument is a logic fallacy, it is by definition illogical.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 10:08:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/27/2011 9:52:25 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 7/27/2011 9:38:27 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 7/27/2011 9:15:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 7/27/2011 5:28:55 PM, darkkermit wrote:
And I'm blocked from making comments on his youtube channel. Let's see If he will respond to my email.

that was there last show, and lets see darkkermit to be respected on here is to say one is ignorant and illogical, most people on here wouldn't know logic if it was a giant c0ck slapping them on the forehead.

Right, as if most people don't know or realize your definition of logic...And I'm sure people do know what logic is, perhaps more than you, who merely just toss words around in phrases and sentences...

You don't even know that if an argument is a logic fallacy, it is by definition illogical.

If you knew what a logical fallacy is, Bozo, then may I ask why your argument is full of them?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2011 11:25:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/27/2011 9:15:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 7/27/2011 5:28:55 PM, darkkermit wrote:
And I'm blocked from making comments on his youtube channel. Let's see If he will respond to my email.

that was there last show, and lets see darkkermit to be respected on here is to say one is ignorant and illogical, most people on here wouldn't know logic if it was a giant c0ck slapping them on the forehead.