Jump to topic:

Debate.org vs God ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2011 2:06:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have come to this conclusion that no matter how the facts are presented, a person who does not or refuses to believe in The Almighty will never be satisfied. Just like it has been said before, The Atheist will never believe in God unless he sees him first.
So I would like to say this to all of you here who are not Christians, or believers
in Christ. You have the freedom to believe what you must in this world. I cannot
force you to think as I do. Nor would I try. We have free will and free thoughts,
so that gives us one thing in common all across the board. However, we have
our own personal convictions and life experiences. And sometimes it can be
mind boggling, when the other side seems to be void of that type of understanding.
Christians believe in God, not because they have blind faith. It is about God and how He resonates inside each and every one of us. Some of you have ignored Him, and he has given you signs, and that is fine. But know that there will come a time when you will weep like a baby when the truth is exposed to you but it will be given to you on a platter that is not made of gold. The uprising of The New World Order is at hand, and then and only then, will you know the truth as to why you even exist in the first place. This is not a conspiracy or a myth.
The prison that you dwell in today will seem like paradise when they come after you.* And when they do this world will be in total chaos. It is only a matter of time, so that is my only ally here. I know that this site is mostly secular by nature and that is ok. I get that. Everyone here will not be able to fathom who God is
and what He is about. But this is your call. This is your life, and if you miss the boat, you will have noone to blame but yourselves. And the devil himself will
be laughing all the way to the bank. Like I said before, it is only a matter of time before you will be able to grasp what I am saying here today. Thank you. Comments please.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2011 2:07:29 PM
At 7/28/2011 2:06:22 PM, inferno wrote:
I have come to this conclusion that no matter how the facts are presented, a person who does not or refuses to believe in The Almighty will never be satisfied. Just like it has been said before, The Atheist will never believe in God unless he sees him first.
So I would like to say this to all of you here who are not Christians, or believers
in Christ. You have the freedom to believe what you must in this world. I cannot
force you to think as I do. Nor would I try. We have free will and free thoughts,
so that gives us one thing in common all across the board. However, we have
our own personal convictions and life experiences. And sometimes it can be
mind boggling, when the other side seems to be void of that type of understanding.
Christians believe in God, not because they have blind faith. It is about God and how He resonates inside each and every one of us. Some of you have ignored Him, and he has given you signs, and that is fine. But know that there will come a time when you will weep like a baby when the truth is exposed to you but it will be given to you on a platter that is not made of gold. The uprising of The New World Order is at hand, and then and only then, will you know the truth as to why you even exist in the first place. This is not a conspiracy or a myth.
The prison that you dwell in today will seem like paradise when they come after you.* And when they do this world will be in total chaos. It is only a matter of time, so that is my only ally here. I know that this site is mostly secular by nature and that is ok. I get that. Everyone here will not be able to fathom who God is
and what He is about. But this is your call. This is your life, and if you miss the boat, you will have noone to blame but yourselves. And the devil himself will
be laughing all the way to the bank. Like I said before, it is only a matter of time before you will be able to grasp what I am saying here today. Thank you. Comments please.

Please move it to the other forum for this.

Do not respond please to this post.
KristophKP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 7:22:07 AM
At 7/28/2011 2:07:29 PM, innomen wrote:

Please move it to the other forum for this.

Do not respond please to this post.

Sorry innomen but this is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

"Christians believe in God, not because they have blind faith. It is about God and how He resonates inside each and every one of us."

It's because of arguments like this that I won't follow your lead into obscurity.