Jump to topic:

Problems sending personal messages

Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 11:56:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am having an issue with sending PM's. Most of the time when I type a message and hit "send" the message just disappears. Sometimes after my message disappears I'll try to back out and go back in but my browser stalls until I get annoyed, and close it just to open it back up again.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 12:54:48 PM
At 8/3/2011 11:56:38 AM, Double_R wrote:
I am having an issue with sending PM's. Most of the time when I type a message and hit "send" the message just disappears. Sometimes after my message disappears I'll try to back out and go back in but my browser stalls until I get annoyed, and close it just to open it back up again.

Is anyone else having this problem?

It happened a while ago. Now for safety I copy my messages before I make sure they went through. I once lost an entire debate argument to this bug.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 7:31:12 PM
At 8/3/2011 12:54:48 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

It happened a while ago. Now for safety I copy my messages before I make sure they went through. I once lost an entire debate argument to this bug.

I do the same but it is still annoying. Especially because anytime you paste an MS Word paragraph into the PM screen with citations or apostrophes it messes up the message.

Since I am in question mode I might as well ask, does anyone know how to get a debate deleted? I am in one where the resolution was misunderstood.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2011 11:26:56 AM
At 8/3/2011 7:31:12 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 8/3/2011 12:54:48 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

I do the same but it is still annoying. Especially because anytime you paste an MS Word paragraph into the PM screen with citations or apostrophes it messes up the message.

Since I am in question mode I might as well ask, does anyone know how to get a debate deleted? I am in one where the resolution was misunderstood.

Report it and ask for it to be deleted.