Jump to topic:

Post Unvoted Debates

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2011 2:55:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The other forum is drowning in a plethora of posts without any of them receiving attention. Here, the rules are different (only 1 rule actually):

1. You must read and vote on the debate posted by the member above you before posting your own.

This way, all debates posted get at least one opinion, which is better than nothing. Who ever wants to start off can go right ahead.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2011 3:39:23 PM
I love this idea 000ike. I posted a round in the other thread and it either got 0 attention, or only received acknowledgement from yourself. I'm going to try one last time to get votes on it, hopefully people look it at. It only has 2 votes and the person other than yourself voted within 5 minutes of being offended by me correcting his opponent on what offensive/defensive arguments are.

http://www.debate.org...
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2011 11:22:58 AM
I guess people just don't want to vote anymore. It was a good idea nonetheless.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.