Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Agree 100%

000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 1:37:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Have you ever found someone who has the same stance as you on every issue on their profile?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Tim_Spin
Posts: 446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 2:59:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I agree 100% with Thaddeus and Laissezfaire, and agree 96% with wjmelements and Grape.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 4:23:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I've found that it's difficult to disagree with people on everything because everyone hates PETA. The big issues need updating anyway.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 4:48:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/14/2011 4:23:03 PM, Kinesis wrote:
I've found that it's difficult to disagree with people on everything because everyone hates PETA. The big issues need updating anyway.

Incorrect! I like PETA! It's the only issue I disagree with you on!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 4:49:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/14/2011 4:48:52 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/14/2011 4:23:03 PM, Kinesis wrote:
I've found that it's difficult to disagree with people on everything because everyone hates PETA. The big issues need updating anyway.

Incorrect! I like PETA! It's the only issue I disagree with you on!

And I 100% disagree with Contradiction.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 4:56:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I only agree with FREEDO on 7.69% of the Big Issues, but I imagine it would be much lower if he filled out more.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 4:57:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm in 100% agreement with J.Kenyon, and pretty close to 100% with most of the anarcho-capitalists except on abortion issue, oh and on anarchy. However that's not part of the Big Issues.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 5:01:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
After skimming my friends' list I found a lot of people that I was missing one with, usually late term abortion, but no 100%.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 5:02:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/14/2011 4:57:05 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I'm in 100% agreement with J.Kenyon, and pretty close to 100% with most of the anarcho-capitalists except on abortion issue, oh and on anarchy. However that's not part of the Big Issues.

lol I disagree w/ u on everything except waterboarding, affirmative action, and late term abortion.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 5:03:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/14/2011 4:56:07 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
I only agree with FREEDO on 7.69% of the Big Issues, but I imagine it would be much lower if he filled out more.

I purposefully filled it out as to only have my more agreeable views with the majority of active members so I would have a higher percentage with everyone. lol
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 5:08:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/14/2011 5:03:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/14/2011 4:56:07 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
I only agree with FREEDO on 7.69% of the Big Issues, but I imagine it would be much lower if he filled out more.

I purposefully filled it out as to only have my more agreeable views with the majority of active members so I would have a higher percentage with everyone. lol

You filled out most of the bubbles, although I'm surprised that I don't agree with you on more stuff, since I consider you my opposite. Perhaps its because we both agree on social issues but disagree on economic issues. Even still, there are a ton of leftist on DDO. Charleslb, Lasagna, Feverish, and Tiel come to mind.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 5:17:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I agree on 100% of the big issues with Thaddeus and Tim_Spin. I probably agree with more people, but there's no way to search for people that agree with you. I just went through my friends list.
Tim_Spin
Posts: 446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2011 7:13:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/14/2011 5:17:36 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
I agree on 100% of the big issues with Thaddeus and Tim_Spin. I probably agree with more people, but there's no way to search for people that agree with you. I just went through my friends list.

Forgot about Andro, the newly converted Ancap.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:32:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I agree with only myself 100% of the time (when counting people that actually put more than a few of their big issues in). But there are few people that I agree with a lot or disagree with alot. Most people are in about 40% - 60% agreement.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"