Jump to topic:

Trollacolypse

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:21:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, in a Misc. forum made by inferno, Man-is-Good and I have come to conclusion that the best way to handle the two biggest trolls (izbo10 and inferno) is to have them debate God.

Of course, we also decided to build an underground bunker/intellectual safe-haven from the clear collapse of the world as we know it when the two trolls meet.

And we decided that since the battle will most likely rage forever, we should attempt to create a DDO society of intellectual prosperity. Of course, we'll have weaponry and an external guard force to protect our wold from the trolls and any wandering raiders after society has fallen.

What do YOU think, though?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:24:01 AM
Oh, and there WILL be donuts.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:25:24 AM
i think the "Christian" one, Inferno will provide false and deprecating assertions about Christianity that the atheist one, Izbo, will make ignorant rebuttals based on the others false representation.

Nothing kills brain cells and I.Q like reading the falsified babbles of two pseudo-intellectuals going at it. They can debate all they want, but safe to say, I won't be here when they do.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:26:55 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:25:24 AM, 000ike wrote:
i think the "Christian" one, Inferno will provide false and deprecating assertions about Christianity that the atheist one, Izbo, will make ignorant rebuttals based on the others false representation.

Nothing kills brain cells and I.Q like reading the falsified babbles of two pseudo-intellectuals going at it. They can debate all they want, but safe to say, I won't be here when they do.

That's exactly why we're making an underground society of intellectual prosperity (with donuts). I mean, life as we know it will collapse!

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:28:03 AM

The "Christian" one will merely insult his opponent as being illogical and the atheist one, Izbo10, will a) create a strawman position of the "Christian" one b) call his opponent retarded and note his general lack of intelligence c) use child rape as a justification of his position--that it disproves god as a highest moral power d) use syllogisms, odd logical reasoning, and ad hominem attacks, while the "Christian" one will criticize the atheist one for his lack of elegance in trolling...

That's how I see the layout of the battle, which is based in ignorance and lack of understanding or knowledge...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:30:29 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:28:03 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

The "Christian" one will merely insult his opponent as being illogical and the atheist one, Izbo10, will a) create a strawman position of the "Christian" one b) call his opponent retarded and note his general lack of intelligence c) use child rape as a justification of his position--that it disproves god as a highest moral power d) use syllogisms, odd logical reasoning, and ad hominem attacks, while the "Christian" one will criticize the atheist one for his lack of elegance in trolling...

That's how I see the layout of the battle, which is based in ignorance and lack of understanding or knowledge...

And, in theory, that could go on forever. I note the discussion I had with izbo last night which raged for a good 2 hours until I finally left. AND it appears he was on all night trolling after I left.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:32:02 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:30:29 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:

And, in theory, that could go on forever. I note the discussion I had with izbo last night which raged for a good 2 hours until I finally left. AND it appears he was on all night trolling after I left.

It's true...members like Izbo10 cannot sleep since they must adhere to their natural tendency to troll and to disrupt. His ultimate goal is not to persecute religion, but to bring the name of atheism down on its knees in his battle.

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:35:49 AM

ATHEIST= Equals lacking in logic and one that is highly fallible.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:37:22 AM

000ike. Since when were you the standard of intelligence. I think you are very fallible and delusional. You are only 2% of the world's population and not by fault.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:37:39 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:35:49 AM, inferno wrote:

AHHHH....Godzilla.....here....
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:38:30 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:30:29 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:

I was thinking the same when I saw them going back and forth in one of the religion threads.

Perpetual conflict of the lowest common denominators.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:38:42 AM

INTERROGATOR FUNDAMENTALIST: deficient in logic and reasoning, with an erudition borders to the verge of doubtfulness. In other words, a charlatan.

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:39:28 AM
NO! Everyone, hold your ground until izbo gets here!

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:41:32 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:39:28 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:

We better get the weapons and artillery now if Godzilla, I mean Inferno, wants to destroy our underground chamber of stone! Or we'll just wait for Mothra, I mean Izbo10, to come.

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:42:28 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:41:32 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 8/15/2011 11:39:28 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:

We better get the weapons and artillery now if Godzilla, I mean Inferno, wants to destroy our underground chamber of stone! Or we'll just wait for Mothra, I mean Izbo10, to come.

Okay, remain calm. Is there any way to use our bazookas to summon Mothra here?

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:46:40 AM
Either way, I suggest we defend the bunker but still remain outside to attempt to get Mothra-I mean izbo here.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:48:38 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:46:40 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Either way, I suggest we defend the bunker but still remain outside to attempt to get Mothra-I mean izbo here.

Izbo10's more like King Ghidorah (http://en.wikipedia.org...) compared to Inferno, the Godzilla...But anyway, I volunteer to follow up to Ghidorah's meteroite and lure him back to our underground chamber....Does anyone agree with that plan?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:49:02 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:38:42 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

INTERROGATOR FUNDAMENTALIST: deficient in logic and reasoning, with an erudition borders to the verge of doubtfulness. In other words, a charlatan.

ATHEIST MAN IS GOOD: deficient in common sense, and lack of fortitude.
Only guided by fallible and senseless logic. A SOLIPSIST to the highest degree.
Or an selectively educated and overly intellectual fool who idolizes his distorted mind.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:49:44 AM
The only difference between inferno and izbo is that izbo is slightly dumber. Just by a hair.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:51:40 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:48:38 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

Izbo10's more like King Ghidorah (http://en.wikipedia.org...) compared to Inferno, the Godzilla...But anyway, I volunteer to follow up to Ghidorah's meteroite and lure him back to our underground chamber....Does anyone agree with that plan?

Why would we lead him back to the chamber? I thought the goal was to have King and Godzilla do battle as we sneak away TO the chamber.

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:52:10 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:49:44 AM, 000ike wrote:
The only difference between inferno and izbo is that izbo is slightly dumber. Just by a hair.

Nah, Izbo is mean, Inferno isn't.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:52:52 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:49:02 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/15/2011 11:38:42 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

ATHEIST MAN IS GOOD: deficient in common sense, and lack of fortitude.
Only guided by fallible and senseless logic. A SOLIPSIST to the highest degree.
Or an selectively educated and overly intellectual fool who idolizes his distorted mind.

FUNDAMENTALIST INFERNO: lacking in common sense, intuition, intelligence, and lack of fortitude in areas such as literacy, reasoning, mathematical inference, reading comprehension, grammar, and so on...A SOPHIST to the highest order, or a member who wishes, like a charlatan, to deceive others by means of trickery and to make all others idolize and worship his poor, destitute self much like the golden calf, his model and idol of inspiration....

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:54:02 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:51:40 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:

Why would we lead him back to the chamber? I thought the goal was to have King and Godzilla do battle as we sneak away TO the chamber.

How about this...We'll have two parties to lure both Ghidorah and Godzilla to a common battle field where they will commence fighting each other.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:54:16 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:52:10 AM, innomen wrote:

Inferno isn't mean?? He's nearly as mean and nasty as izbo.

"000ike. This site is a chat room. And that is perfectly fine by me and others here today. You seem to be a bit selective about how this site should be handled........
Maybe you need a troll to knock that chip of your shoulder. Oh Im sorry, it looks like you already have a lump in your brain.
"
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:55:28 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:54:02 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

How about this...We'll have two parties to lure both Ghidorah and Godzilla to a common battle field where they will commence fighting each other.

Excellent! Who will lead each party?

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:56:11 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:54:16 AM, 000ike wrote:

"000ike. This site is a chat room. And that is perfectly fine by me and others here today. You seem to be a bit selective about how this site should be handled........
Maybe you need a troll to knock that chip of your shoulder. Oh Im sorry, it looks like you already have a lump in your brain.
"

Izbo10 uses far worse ad hominem attacks against members of this site. Inferno, while apparently mean, is faking it (since he is probably Interrogator, who is another account of Koopin) and is genuinely reasonable (if you do not provoke him)....

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 11:59:16 AM
At 8/15/2011 11:55:28 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 8/15/2011 11:54:02 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

Excellent! Who will lead each party?

I'll lead the party who lures Ghidorah...

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2011 12:00:32 PM
At 8/15/2011 11:56:11 AM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 8/15/2011 11:54:16 AM, 000ike wrote:

"

Izbo10 uses far worse ad hominem attacks against members of this site. Inferno, while apparently mean, is faking it (since he is probably Interrogator, who is another account of Koopin) and is genuinely reasonable (if you do not provoke him)....

Indeed. Izbo10 called me "retard," a "high school loser," "b@stard," and "little boy," because I actually pointed out flaws with his arguments, as well as his poor debating skills. He sounded like a basement-dwelling nerd in that radio debate, anyway.