Jump to topic:

Evidence High Schoolers shouldn't vote:

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:17:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Superrobotwars in my debate with Benny, says the arguments are vague, well thatis because Benny never even attempted to address his burden of proof, someone should have to have some form of degree to vote, and be past high school, so that there is at least some chance they have at least entertained a basic intro to logic class.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:18:13 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:17:43 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Superrobotwars in my debate with Benny, says the arguments are vague, well thatis because Benny never even attempted to address his burden of proof, someone should have to have some form of degree to vote, and be past high school, so that there is at least some chance they have at least entertained a basic intro to logic class.

http://www.debate.org...
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:21:51 PM
Apparently you missed the other vote saying "A terrible debate. Seriously what is wrong with you people?"

Obviously the opinions of the "high schooler" were not unique to them, only how they voted based on the obvious failure of a debate.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:25:36 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:21:51 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Apparently you missed the other vote saying "A terrible debate. Seriously what is wrong with you people?"

Obviously the opinions of the "high schooler" were not unique to them, only how they voted based on the obvious failure of a debate.

apparently you missed that the other voter at least recognized benny's inablity to even address the topic. The terrible debate was benny's fault, not because he couldn't present an argument for god that was presented in that debate, but because he was completely moronic enough to think there was one to begin with.

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:30:08 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:25:36 PM, izbo10 wrote:

apparently you missed that the other voter at least recognized benny's inablity to even address the topic. The terrible debate was benny's fault, not because he couldn't present an argument for god that was presented in that debate, but because he was completely moronic enough to think there was one to begin with.

"you people" isn't singular.

Also, any logic class would teach you that anecdotal evidence is one of the weakest forms.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:30:29 PM

Your intro wasn't even clear, it was equally both of your faults.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:35:49 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:30:29 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

The Pro will start and state in syllogism form the logical argument that he thinks skelly made that won him the debate. I will counter if it is a logical fallacy. All pro has to do is since he thinks skelly won is show one syllogism that concludes god exists in this debate.

What wasn't clear he presents a syllogism from the debate that i didn't point out the fallacy of during the debate he wins, If he can't do that I win. The conclusion of the syllogism had to be god exists was the other stipulation. Did he do this? NO! I won fuckin moron.

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:35:52 PM
I think it is time to stop feeding him.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:36:50 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:30:29 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

My only fault here is expecting any of you high school or non high school morons to recognize a syllogism if it bit you in the a$$.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:39:20 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:35:52 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

i gave up on inferno, I think izbo is more of a decent human being than inferno, so I'll try to reason with him.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:39:47 PM

Seriously, look at the message that troll sent me:

Hey Superretardboy»
Between izbo10 and You
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 @ 5:31:49 PM
Posted by:
izbo10

When you voted on my debate did you even have a fuckin clue what the resolution was or were you to stupid for that. The resolution was benny had to show a syllogism that ended with god exists thatt was presented in my radio debate. He did no such thing his only syllogism's conclusion had nothing to do with god, if you had half a fuckin brain you would have known thats why the debate sucked.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 @ 5:32:21 PM
Posted by:
izbo10

http://www.debate.org......
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 @ 5:33:20 PM
Posted by:
izbo10

The debate was so bad for that fuckin moron i had to try to save him by presenting the closest syllogism his argument could give for god.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 @ 5:33:42 PM
Posted by:
izbo10

But yeah he won ok fuckin idiot.
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:41:24 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:39:47 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Hey Superretardboy»
Between izbo10 and You
Posted by:
izbo10

When you voted on my debate did you even have a fuckin clue what the resolution was or were you to stupid for that. The resolution was benny had to show a syllogism that ended with god exists thatt was presented in my radio debate. He did no such thing his only syllogism's conclusion had nothing to do with god, if you had half a fuckin brain you would have known thats why the debate sucked.
Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

The debate was so bad for that fuckin moron i had to try to save him by presenting the closest syllogism his argument could give for god.
Posted by:
izbo10

Yes somebody needs to tell you you are a fuckin moron.

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:41:51 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:39:20 PM, 000ike wrote:

i gave up on inferno, I think izbo is more of a decent human being than inferno, so I'll try to reason with him.

I thought it was the other way around. Either way they are both sub-human.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:43:31 PM
Izbo, a DDO should not discriminate on basis of age. Under normal circumstances the majority of youths under the age of 18 would probably be too immature to vote competently. However, DDO does not qualify as normal circumstances. This website would be boring to the layman of both children and adults, as a result the vast majority of members of every age are well educated, intelligent, and intellectual. In short, the highschoolers who join this website are mature and intelligent enough to make wise and sensible voting decisions. It would be an unjust and a very unwelcoming gesture to bar them from voting,
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:43:31 PM

Hey Superretardboy»
Between izbo10 and You
Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

I like how he calls you superretardboy... that way you know he is an intellectual for sure!
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:43:34 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:41:24 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Hey Superretardboy»
Between izbo10 and You
Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Yes somebody needs to tell you you are a fuckin moron.

You're just an butthurt troll, we will just wait for the Banhammer Gods to deal with you.
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:46:18 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:43:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Hey Superretardboy»
Between izbo10 and You
Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

I like how he calls you superretardboy... that way you know he is an intellectual for sure!

Win
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:47:08 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:41:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I see them as equally worthy of the judgement of the Banhammer Gods.
Minister Of Trolling
:
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:47:31 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:41:51 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

They are similar. Izbo is more of an douche than inferno and inferno is more of an idiot than izbo. However they are both idiots and douches.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:47:56 PM
Izbo is creating a post saying that others shouldn't be able to vote??? Is he really serious? LMFAO!

You know Izbo, judging from your debate record it appears these "high schooler's" are teaching you a few things, but then again if you showed the ability to learn something I am sure you would have improved by now.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:48:15 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:46:18 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Hey Superretardboy»
Between izbo10 and You
Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Win

Superretardboy doesn't know his a$$ from a hat, thats why his head is always up his a$$, so yes I am by far his intellectual superior

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:56:16 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:48:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Hey Superretardboy»
Between izbo10 and You
Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Win

Superretardboy doesn't know his a$$ from a hat, thats why his head is always up his a$$, so yes I am by far his intellectual superior

I find this funny considering your response to your loss is votebombing me here: http://www.debate.org...

And as DoubleR said:
"You know Izbo, judging from your debate record it appears these "high schooler's" are teaching you a few things, but then again if you showed the ability to learn something I am sure you would have improved by now."
Minister Of Trolling
:
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:59:28 PM

you are no one's intellectual superior. You're about as sharp as an eraser.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:06:06 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:56:16 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Hey Superretardboy»
Between izbo10 and You
Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Win

I find this funny considering your response to your loss is votebombing me here: http://www.debate.org...

And as DoubleR said:
"You know Izbo, judging from your debate record it appears these "high schooler's" are teaching you a few things, but then again if you showed the ability to learn something I am sure you would have improved by now."

I did the same thing you did, saw somebody I didn't like in a debate, failed to take the time to understand the debate and gave the person enough votes to be winning. sound familiar to what you did jackass.

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:06:55 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:59:28 PM, 000ike wrote:

you are no one's intellectual superior. You're about as sharp as an eraser.

says the spoon to the knives in the knife drawer.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:07:16 PM
I'm at wits end with this guy. Mods please just ban him!
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:08:56 PM
At 8/16/2011 6:06:06 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Hey Superretardboy»
Between izbo10 and You
Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Win

And as DoubleR said:

I did the same thing you did, saw somebody I didn't like in a debate, failed to take the time to understand the debate and gave the person enough votes to be winning. sound familiar to what you did jackass.

It's not an votebomb if you just give the opponent 2 points and supply an valid reason for your vote.
Minister Of Trolling
:
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:09:03 PM
At 8/16/2011 6:07:16 PM, 000ike wrote:

I don't think he will be around for much longer.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:10:11 PM
At 8/16/2011 6:09:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/16/2011 6:07:16 PM, 000ike wrote:

I don't think he will be around for much longer.

Hopefully the Banhammer Gods will come.
Minister Of Trolling
:
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:12:31 PM
At 8/16/2011 6:08:56 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 8/16/2011 6:06:06 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Hey Superretardboy»
Between izbo10 and You
Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Posted by:
izbo10

Win

And as DoubleR said:

It's not an votebomb if you just give the opponent 2 points and supply an valid reason for your vote.

What was the valid reason, he provided the link for the radio debate, and you were too much of a fuckin moron to understand the resolution of the debate, to enter a decision on that.