Jump to topic:

Can Someone Counteract A VB?

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 5:57:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Is someone considering counteracting izbo10's votebomb for me?
http://www.debate.org...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:01:55 PM
At 8/16/2011 5:59:53 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
done.

Thanks man!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:04:37 PM
At 8/16/2011 6:01:55 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 8/16/2011 5:59:53 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
done.

Thanks man!

Funny all you did was ignorantly voted on my debate, so i returned the favor. You intentionally gave benny just enough points to win, though he did nothing, I do the same you go whining and crying about votebombs.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.