Jump to topic:

Twin Trolls

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:13:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am, like many others, at wits end with Inferno and Izbo10. On several accounts they have broken the rules of the website. My question is, why aren't they banned yet? They curse liberally, they harass members, they spam the forums with obnoxious threads, and they vote-bomb. Either the mods haven't noticed them, or they're deliberately letting them stay. Someone please tell me the latter is not the case.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:19:54 PM
Ultimately, it is the later. The two were not seen originally as much of a menace to the forums or site. Inferno was just kind of the village idoit that was fun to say "whoa, really?" and laughing it off. I believe that they only recently flared in their aggressiveness and I fully expect the mods to take action within the next day.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:29:48 PM
At 8/16/2011 6:13:40 PM, 000ike wrote:
I am, like many others, at wits end with Inferno and Izbo10. On several accounts they have broken the rules of the website. My question is, why aren't they banned yet? They curse liberally, they harass members, they spam the forums with obnoxious threads, and they vote-bomb. Either the mods haven't noticed them, or they're deliberately letting them stay. Someone please tell me the latter is not the case.

I am just praying to the Banhammer Gods that they ban them.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:09:46 PM
At 8/16/2011 6:29:48 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 8/16/2011 6:13:40 PM, 000ike wrote:

I am just praying to the Banhammer Gods that they ban them.

YES.
Yes! My Children we must pray.
Follow me.

Our BANHAMMER in heaven
Glorious be thy fame
Your TOS done
It's will shalt come
on internet as In real life
Give us this day as our daily Debate
and forgive our votebombs
as we have forgivien our trolls
And lead us not down the drain
But deliver us from Trolling
In the name of Koopin, Amen
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:20:41 PM
I hope the almighty Banhammer sends them to that great flame war in the sky.....or.....in the ground, depending on hoe you look at it.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:24:19 PM
You know, if I were troll, the best possible response I could hope for would be a website focusing entire threads on my doings.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:25:02 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:24:19 PM, Wnope wrote:
You know, if I were troll, the best possible response I could hope for would be a website focusing entire threads on my doings.

I think we have about six going now.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:26:00 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:20:41 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
I hope the almighty Banhammer sends them to that great flame war in the sky.....or.....in the ground, depending on hoe you look at it.

There are two places you go after your debating is trully doneth.
If you were good and obey all of the TOS commandments, Then you goeth to the great KFC in the sky, where the streets are paved with chicken and the seats are buttlemilk buscuits. When people can still debate time to time, A perfect land with no Trolls.
But If you were naughty, then you go to the might flame war below.
Where the Trolling is unbearable and you cannot interact with anyone on the DDO plane.Where the flaming is nostop.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:27:50 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:26:00 PM, Cobo wrote:

If you were good and obey all of the TOS commandments, Then you goeth to the great KFC in the sky, where the streets are paved with chicken and the seats are buttlemilk buscuits. When people can still debate time to time, A perfect land with no Trolls.
Where the Trolling is unbearable and you cannot interact with anyone on the DDO plane.Where the flaming is nostop.

It's official. I believe a new religion as been created. The Church of Modianity, where we worship the almight Mod and fear His Banhammer.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:28:30 PM

This thread is not so much a grievance as it is an inquiry. I want to know why they aren't banned yet and maybe also use this as a que to the mods to ban them now. If the trolls feel victory in my doing so, then so be it, as long as they get the boot.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:31:16 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:27:50 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

It's official. I believe a new religion as been created. The Church of Modianity, where we worship the almight Mod and fear His Banhammer.

The official namet is the Church of DDO.
Most nonbelieves are asking "How do we worship these BANHAMMER GODS?"
Our worship is by debating and following the BANHAMMER GODS strict set of rules called the TOS. It is easy to worship such a merciful bu Devastating BANHAMMER GODS.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:33:37 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:32:05 PM, Wnope wrote:
In that case, I guess we'll just have to wait for the three fates to snip Izbo's IP address.

The fates are sleeping, try again in the morning.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:34:27 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:33:37 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
In that case, I guess we'll just have to wait for the three fates to snip Izbo's IP address.

This is exactly why Hades needs to be on West Coast time.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:34:41 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:31:16 PM, Cobo wrote:
At 8/16/2011 7:27:50 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

The official namet is the Church of DDO.
Most nonbelieves are asking "How do we worship these BANHAMMER GODS?"
Our worship is by debating and following the BANHAMMER GODS strict set of rules called the TOS. It is easy to worship such a merciful bu Devastating BANHAMMER GODS.

Brother Cobo, I have created a Religion topic about this entitled "The Church of Mod." Come, and help me enlighten the DDO heathen.

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:36:16 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:34:27 PM, Wnope wrote:

We could always ask Set and Anubis to do it.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:39:08 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:36:16 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

What about Lucifer or at least the Trickster? If you want, I'll contact the Serpent of Eden and have him come with an apple for Izbo10...or maybe the Evil Queen will do....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:39:18 PM

I'm west coast... (hint hint). But really, we just need 2, at about 8+ hours time zone apart.
BennyW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:40:34 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:25:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Most of them started by said individuals.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:41:58 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:40:34 PM, BennyW wrote:

And were troll threads...Izbo10, in a manner that I cannot fathom, loves to post some controversial post and then, when members start questioning his views, go off in a tantrum--and creates more posts about that! He's a walking time bomb, ready to explode and shoot at the saints in a nearby church...

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:44:21 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:41:58 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

And were troll threads...Izbo10, in a manner that I cannot fathom, loves to post some controversial post and then, when members start questioning his views, go off in a tantrum--and creates more posts about that! He's a walking time bomb, ready to explode and shoot at the saints in a nearby church...

Worry not, Brother Man-is-Good. The Banhammer Gods shall smite him, sending him to the Flame War below with Their holy Banhammer.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:47:32 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:44:21 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 8/16/2011 7:41:58 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Worry not, Brother Man-is-Good. The Banhammer Gods shall smite him, sending him to the Flame War below with Their holy Banhammer.

(Lord)Where is my chariot of fire? Where be the horse that strikes the sea and goes off? Where is not the thunder of my lord? Where is he who comes by the field, and furrows the farmer's pits and little grass? (Child)

Who do I see by the mountain, that adjoins the two running stream? (Mother) It is He who has madeth us, from substance of drop, into crystallized form, so that when the first breath is struck, manifest are we....It is He who our Father of the skies comes, and it is He who shall end all days and begin all years...

Hymn to the Lord of DDO....

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:50:21 PM
Why are there never any good challenge period debates. I don't feel like instigating one. :l
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:50:36 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:36:16 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

The sun never sets on some god willing to do you a freebie.