Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Vote rigging

izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:24:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

in this debate it is clear benny didn't even address the resolution,but since superrobotwars dislikes me he intentionally slid the vote towards benny, anyone who believes in fairness should fix this.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:26:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh zip it, you deserve to lose.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:30:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/16/2011 6:26:22 PM, 000ike wrote:
Oh zip it, you deserve to lose.

the f'n resolution moron was he wins if he can show a syllogism that was presented in argument form that concludes god exists, that I didn't point out the fallacy, if he did this, he won. If he didn't or I showed it was a fallacy and pointed out how i did so in the debate, I won. He didn't even attempt to do that, according to the basic resolution, I won.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:34:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Your opponent was correct.

"Originally I considered having you change the premise because the debate was about morality. However I realized that in the end it did boil down to a case for God. All I had to do according to your premise was prove that he made a case for God, there was nothing about how compelling or valid it had to be. You didn't even say I had to show how he proved the Christian God."

I don't see what you're so unhappy about, your opponent has the stronger case.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:38:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/16/2011 6:34:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
Your opponent was correct.

"Originally I considered having you change the premise because the debate was about morality. However I realized that in the end it did boil down to a case for God. All I had to do according to your premise was prove that he made a case for God, there was nothing about how compelling or valid it had to be. You didn't even say I had to show how he proved the Christian God."

I don't see what you're so unhappy about, your opponent has the stronger case.
ARe you fuckin retarded really, the resolution of our debate was he had to show a syllogism that concluded god existed from the debate, the very fact that he accepted and went into the debate, not knowing the topic of the original radio debate and having bought the ridiculous red herring Kerrigan presented should show he didn't have a case. Yes or No in that debate did Benny present a syllogism that gave evidence of gods existence?
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:43:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/16/2011 6:38:41 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 8/16/2011 6:34:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
Your opponent was correct.

"Originally I considered having you change the premise because the debate was about morality. However I realized that in the end it did boil down to a case for God. All I had to do according to your premise was prove that he made a case for God, there was nothing about how compelling or valid it had to be. You didn't even say I had to show how he proved the Christian God."

I don't see what you're so unhappy about, your opponent has the stronger case.
ARe you fuckin retarded really, the resolution of our debate was he had to show a syllogism that concluded god existed from the debate, the very fact that he accepted and went into the debate, not knowing the topic of the original radio debate and having bought the ridiculous red herring Kerrigan presented should show he didn't have a case. Yes or No in that debate did Benny present a syllogism that gave evidence of gods existence?
here is the debate on youtube, notice that the original debate is about "Does the bible god exist?" My opponent in the resolution had to show an argument that Kerrigan Skelly presented that ended with the conclusion therefore god exists, that i did not refute as a fallacy. He did no such thing, he didn't even try so he didn't reach his burden of proof, but you are that much of a fuckin idiot that you think my opponent won, when the resolution is as clear as day, the prerequisite for him winning was first present a syllogism from the debate that said god exists. NO such syllogism, he does not win the debate.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 6:56:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
either way, he had a better case, so your opponent deserves to win.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:03:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes he did. He even bolded it for you, are you blind?

"The atheist claims that we can know everything by our five senses

Our five senses cannot always be trusted

Therefore the atheist cannot trust what he thinks he knows.
"

Your opponent refuted the resolution, followed the rules, and made a better case. he deserves the victory.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:08:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/16/2011 7:03:22 PM, 000ike wrote:
Yes he did. He even bolded it for you, are you blind?

"The atheist claims that we can know everything by our five senses


Our five senses cannot always be trusted


Therefore the atheist cannot trust what he thinks he knows.
"

Your opponent refuted the resolution, followed the rules, and made a better case. he deserves the victory.

does that argument prove god exists, was the resolution, show where kelly showed that to an atheist our 5 senses cannot be trusted. If not I fail to see how that syllogism is remotely relevant to god, see you much like the idiot i debated bought into the red herring.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:09:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/16/2011 7:08:01 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 8/16/2011 7:03:22 PM, 000ike wrote:
Yes he did. He even bolded it for you, are you blind?

"The atheist claims that we can know everything by our five senses


Our five senses cannot always be trusted


Therefore the atheist cannot trust what he thinks he knows.
"

Your opponent refuted the resolution, followed the rules, and made a better case. he deserves the victory.

does that argument prove god exists, was the resolution, show where kelly showed that to an atheist our 5 senses cannot be trusted. If not I fail to see how that syllogism is remotely relevant to god, see you much like the idiot i debated bought into the red herring.

The conclusion is always what you are arguing for, does his conclusion say anything about the existence of god? No, really, so lets see its not an argument for god in syllogism form, the debate wasn't present any random syllogism, the syllogism needed to be for god, it was not. Grasp that you fuckin idiot.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:10:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm an idiot now? Okay, I'm done here.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:17:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/16/2011 7:10:50 PM, 000ike wrote:
I'm an idiot now? Okay, I'm done here.

Yes anyone who doesn't grasp that an argument that does not end in therefore god exists is not an argument for god is a complete moron.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 10:05:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
SHUT UP!!!!

you are hated by all members of DDO including me who tries so hard to be mutual. I think a ban would be appropriate for a skunk like your self.