Jump to topic:

Stop Izbo10ism

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:57:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is a forum to stop mthe cult Izbo10ism on debate.org and end Izbo10's christian bashing nontheist cult and his following.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:58:20 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:57:37 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
This is a forum to stop mthe cult Izbo10ism on debate.org and end Izbo10's christian bashing nontheist cult and his following.

He has followers?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:58:33 PM
lol, I made one of these too.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 7:59:32 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:58:20 PM, jharry wrote:

He has followers?

Is that even possible WITH the existence of a god?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 8:04:55 PM
We started a counter-religion called the Church of Mod/DDO, meant to drive out trolls. if you want, come check it out in the Religion section.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 9:10:28 PM
The anti-Izbo10 movement is not part of the church of Mod
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 9:11:13 PM
At 8/16/2011 9:10:28 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
The anti-Izbo10 movement is not part of the church of Mod

Brother: Art thou leaving the Church?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 9:11:40 PM
At 8/16/2011 7:58:20 PM, jharry wrote:

He has followers?

This is news to me too.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2011 10:03:12 PM
No but this is a seperate orginazation
Dude. Shades
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2011 2:50:12 AM
At 8/16/2011 10:03:12 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
No but this is a seperate orginazation

Your English is comparable.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.