Jump to topic:

Solution: Voting problem

marcuscato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2011 11:15:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Some people(like me) are not allowed to vote. We could read debates, post comment+vote in the forum and someone who can vote can go and vote for us. That way we could get more votes on debates.
Handling misuse:
The person who is doing the actual reading can write his vote in the comments section of the relevant debate, that way the actual voter cannot give wrong votes and give someone else's name for it.
The actual voter should only give votes based on analysis of someone he trusts. Also he can write the actual readers name while commenting during the vote.

Has this idea been rejected before? If so why?
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2011 11:35:48 AM
At 8/20/2011 11:26:18 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Why aren't you allowed to vote? You have more than 3 debates?

I think it's because he's from a different country but I thought they were fixing that.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2011 11:42:36 AM
At 8/20/2011 11:15:11 AM, marcuscato wrote:
Some people(like me) are not allowed to vote. We could read debates, post comment+vote in the forum and someone who can vote can go and vote for us. That way we could get more votes on debates.
Handling misuse:
The person who is doing the actual reading can write his vote in the comments section of the relevant debate, that way the actual voter cannot give wrong votes and give someone else's name for it.
The actual voter should only give votes based on analysis of someone he trusts. Also he can write the actual readers name while commenting during the vote.

Has this idea been rejected before? If so why?

Send a PM to Innomen and he should be able to let you vote.