Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

ddo chatroom solution

ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2011 9:52:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
First of all, how is one of my multi-accounts banned, the other alive (but I don't know the email and password), and this account is still alive? Eh, whatever.

ANYWAY! https://chrome.google.com... makes a chatroom on every site you visit ergo ddo chatroom. It's only on chrome though so pony up on this shît.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2011 10:15:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
thanks for the idea, I downloaded it. Though, maybe the mods banned your other accounts because you curse so much. I mean, half the curse words you're using don't make any sense in context.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2011 10:25:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/22/2011 10:15:59 PM, 000ike wrote:
thanks for the idea, I downloaded it. Though, maybe the mods banned your other accounts because you curse so much. I mean, half the curse words you're using don't make any sense in context.

HA, no they banned me for harassing users and multi-accounting. You must be new.
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2011 10:38:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/22/2011 10:25:21 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:15:59 PM, 000ike wrote:
thanks for the idea, I downloaded it. Though, maybe the mods banned your other accounts because you curse so much. I mean, half the curse words you're using don't make any sense in context.

HA, no they banned me for harassing users and multi-accounting. You must be new.

Askbob?
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2011 10:44:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/22/2011 10:38:35 PM, kohai wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:25:21 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:15:59 PM, 000ike wrote:
thanks for the idea, I downloaded it. Though, maybe the mods banned your other accounts because you curse so much. I mean, half the curse words you're using don't make any sense in context.

HA, no they banned me for harassing users and multi-accounting. You must be new.

Askbob?

no dude, askbob is a dick
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2011 11:16:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/22/2011 11:12:47 PM, proxiesareeverywhere wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:44:13 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:38:35 PM, kohai wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:25:21 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:15:59 PM, 000ike wrote:
thanks for the idea, I downloaded it. Though, maybe the mods banned your other accounts because you curse so much. I mean, half the curse words you're using don't make any sense in context.

HA, no they banned me for harassing users and multi-accounting. You must be new.

Askbob?

no dude, askbob is a dick

I'm generally a nice guy to those who possess a meager share of intelligence.

If this is actually askbob, I used to think you were a pretty cool cat until I noticed you were a total dick during the election. You got a bit power hungry and got really pissy and annoying. I liked it better when we were cool and could bitch about inh and that crew together then actually try to do something about it, but those days are sadly gone just like all the users here I actually liked talking to...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2011 11:19:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/22/2011 11:12:47 PM, proxiesareeverywhere wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:44:13 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:38:35 PM, kohai wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:25:21 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:15:59 PM, 000ike wrote:
thanks for the idea, I downloaded it. Though, maybe the mods banned your other accounts because you curse so much. I mean, half the curse words you're using don't make any sense in context.

HA, no they banned me for harassing users and multi-accounting. You must be new.

Askbob?

no dude, askbob is a dick

I'm generally a nice guy to those who possess a meager share of intelligence.

so you're a transvestite...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2011 11:30:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/22/2011 11:22:20 PM, proxiesareeverywhere wrote:
At 8/22/2011 11:16:54 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/22/2011 11:12:47 PM, proxiesareeverywhere wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:44:13 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:38:35 PM, kohai wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:25:21 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/22/2011 10:15:59 PM, 000ike wrote:
thanks for the idea, I downloaded it. Though, maybe the mods banned your other accounts because you curse so much. I mean, half the curse words you're using don't make any sense in context.

HA, no they banned me for harassing users and multi-accounting. You must be new.

Askbob?

no dude, askbob is a dick

I'm generally a nice guy to those who possess a meager share of intelligence.

If this is actually askbob, I used to think you were a pretty cool cat until I noticed you were a total dick during the election. You got a bit power hungry and got really pissy and annoying. I liked it better when we were cool and could bitch about inh and that crew together then actually try to do something about it, but those days are sadly gone just like all the users here I actually liked talking to...
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 1:30:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Chat rooms usually sap the forum posters who are interested in quicker response times. It hasn't gone well on the sites I've seen.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 11:13:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 1:30:44 AM, Wnope wrote:
Chat rooms usually sap the forum posters who are interested in quicker response times. It hasn't gone well on the sites I've seen.

It's worked well with this site in the past, the only problem is that is was always on another site so not enough people used this. Maybe this just worked with all the people that used to be here, but I still think all the new-ish users would like this solution.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 11:15:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 11:13:44 AM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/23/2011 1:30:44 AM, Wnope wrote:
Chat rooms usually sap the forum posters who are interested in quicker response times. It hasn't gone well on the sites I've seen.

It's worked well with this site in the past, the only problem is that is was always on another site so not enough people used this. Maybe this just worked with all the people that used to be here, but I still think all the new-ish users would like this solution.

This section of DDO is almost chat like. Ya think ?
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 11:35:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 11:15:35 AM, inferno wrote:
At 8/23/2011 11:13:44 AM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 8/23/2011 1:30:44 AM, Wnope wrote:
Chat rooms usually sap the forum posters who are interested in quicker response times. It hasn't gone well on the sites I've seen.

It's worked well with this site in the past, the only problem is that is was always on another site so not enough people used this. Maybe this just worked with all the people that used to be here, but I still think all the new-ish users would like this solution.

This section of DDO is almost chat like. Ya think ?

But wonky when people are talking really fast cause posts get out of order and gets really messy and convoluted to actually have a conversation.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 12:48:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
come on guys, download this, it works great. I'm the only one in the chatroom right now.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 12:53:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 12:48:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
come on guys, download this, it works great. I'm the only one in the chatroom right now.

Which is the way it will be 95% of the time. The other 5% will be with Izbo or Interrogator.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 12:55:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 12:53:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:48:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
come on guys, download this, it works great. I'm the only one in the chatroom right now.

Which is the way it will be 95% of the time. The other 5% will be with Izbo or Interrogator.

Dont forget the instigator him/herself. Ore Ida.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 12:55:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 12:53:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:48:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
come on guys, download this, it works great. I'm the only one in the chatroom right now.

Which is the way it will be 95% of the time. The other 5% will be with Izbo or Interrogator.

Wow, you're a pessimist.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 12:56:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 12:55:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:53:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:48:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
come on guys, download this, it works great. I'm the only one in the chatroom right now.

Which is the way it will be 95% of the time. The other 5% will be with Izbo or Interrogator.

Wow, you're a pessimist.

Wow your a drakenist.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 12:58:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 12:55:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:53:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:48:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
come on guys, download this, it works great. I'm the only one in the chatroom right now.

Which is the way it will be 95% of the time. The other 5% will be with Izbo or Interrogator.

Wow, you're a pessimist.

I've never seen it work, except on sites that have like 200+ people online at a time. Usually, only about 5% of the people are in the chatroom, so if you only have 30 - 40 people online at a time, you'll likely only get 1.5 - 2 people in there. And I do believe that they are most likely going to be trolls.

Though that is just personal experience.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 12:59:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 12:58:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:55:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:53:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:48:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
come on guys, download this, it works great. I'm the only one in the chatroom right now.

Which is the way it will be 95% of the time. The other 5% will be with Izbo or Interrogator.

Wow, you're a pessimist.

I've never seen it work, except on sites that have like 200+ people online at a time. Usually, only about 5% of the people are in the chatroom, so if you only have 30 - 40 people online at a time, you'll likely only get 1.5 - 2 people in there. And I do believe that they are most likely going to be trolls.

Though that is just personal experience.

Wrong. The miscellaneous and personal threads are chatrooms of DDO.
Oh dont forget about this one right here. Say cheese. <
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 1:05:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 12:59:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:58:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:55:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:53:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:48:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
come on guys, download this, it works great. I'm the only one in the chatroom right now.

Which is the way it will be 95% of the time. The other 5% will be with Izbo or Interrogator.

Wow, you're a pessimist.

I've never seen it work, except on sites that have like 200+ people online at a time. Usually, only about 5% of the people are in the chatroom, so if you only have 30 - 40 people online at a time, you'll likely only get 1.5 - 2 people in there. And I do believe that they are most likely going to be trolls.

Though that is just personal experience.

Wrong. The miscellaneous and personal threads are chatrooms of DDO.
Oh dont forget about this one right here. Say cheese. <

The last post made in the personal forum was over an hour ago. Hardly chatroom-level activity if you ask me.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 1:20:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 1:05:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:59:41 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:58:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:55:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:53:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 12:48:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
come on guys, download this, it works great. I'm the only one in the chatroom right now.

Which is the way it will be 95% of the time. The other 5% will be with Izbo or Interrogator.

Wow, you're a pessimist.

I've never seen it work, except on sites that have like 200+ people online at a time. Usually, only about 5% of the people are in the chatroom, so if you only have 30 - 40 people online at a time, you'll likely only get 1.5 - 2 people in there. And I do believe that they are most likely going to be trolls.

Though that is just personal experience.

Wrong. The miscellaneous and personal threads are chatrooms of DDO.
Oh dont forget about this one right here. Say cheese. <

The last post made in the personal forum was over an hour ago. Hardly chatroom-level activity if you ask me.

Black Void please. I have seen the religion section go without one response for a period longer than that pal. Too selective for me.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 1:46:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 1:42:44 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
You said the Personal forum is like a chatroom, which is why i brought it up.

And it is. The misc, personal, and DDO threads are all about chatting.
Get with the program !
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 1:47:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 1:42:44 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
You said the Personal forum is like a chatroom, which is why i brought it up.

Just curious, why are you bothering?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2011 2:19:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/23/2011 1:47:24 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/23/2011 1:42:44 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
You said the Personal forum is like a chatroom, which is why i brought it up.

Just curious, why are you bothering?

Good point.