Jump to topic:

Is this site better then Yahoo answers?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:15:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Suspensions only come when you are asking questions that if annoying a specific person. They usually have it in for you if they keep giving you violation notices.
This is why it is good to go to other sections and keep use alternate identities.
But like I said, this place is not even close to Y/A. It is the giant and king of all social online networks. And they do have the numbers to prove it.
randolph7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 8:50:37 AM
Are you serious? Yahoo Answers is almost as bad as ehow.com. Some answers are decent but many are written by completely clueless idiots. Y!A is the LAST place I look for answers, only when all other sources are exhausted and only then with great skepticism.
"ahh but i have indeed found the burdon of truth the, muffs have found it. oh mothy dear dear mothy"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2011 9:14:02 AM
At 8/24/2011 8:50:37 AM, randolph7 wrote:
Are you serious? Yahoo Answers is almost as bad as ehow.com. Some answers are decent but many are written by completely clueless idiots. Y!A is the LAST place I look for answers, only when all other sources are exhausted and only then with great skepticism.

Their answers are just as valid as the ones you see here. You are only being exposed to the sensationalism there. But you have to read all of the answers thoroughly in order to find the answers you are looking for. < I know the atmosphere there is very commercial, but they make key points in all categories.